PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

6 weeks as usual movement..Nothing exciting..

its still not 6 week movement...its only 4 week till now....so its bad news for f2a...and i also think it wont go beyond 15th march now.....hope i will be wrong....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

That nothing too my friend,comparing the years wich was we waiting and again we gonna continue to wait. This separate days and years without your family and your loved ones they not gonna fill it out they can't bring it back, even we can't bring it back, we just gonna continue. Waiting is really painful

OH, I hear you there my friend---I have been separated from my husband for 9 years, and now that we have two children together (a five year old and a fifteen month old) is even harder. I know exactly what you mean, but we have to make the best of it. More days are coming our way than what we have left behind, so we have to be positive and we have to look at the bright side----ONE DAY WE WILL BE REUNITED WITH OUR FAMILY FOREVER---and no matter what people say "OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND" I totally disagree---We will find out that all this time apart has made us closer to our loved ones and has made us appreciate each other more and not take even little things for granted----JUST PRAY AND BE PATIENT, YOU ARE NOT ALONE :)

Timeline

its still not 6 week movement...its only 4 week till now....so its bad news for f2a...and i also think it wont go beyond 15th march now.....hope i will be wrong....

Come on people........It is still too early....do not start with the negativity.......spare it....that is the last thing any of us need to hear right now

Timeline

MOST WANTED GUYS

-----------------

CHICAT76----------------23FEB10------XXXXXXX---------27JAN11-------------

ROSE AND RICKY----------26FEB10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

g_thundar---------------04MAR10------------------------------------------

mamita27----------------10MAR10------------------------------------------

BADR7-------------------17MAR10------XXXXXXX---------21APR11-------------

MUKHTAR-----------------21MAR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

LEEPEE------------------25MAR10------XXXXXXX---------24JAN11-------------

AlbF2a------------------26MAR10------XXXXXXX---------17DEC10-------------

ALI-KHAN----------------04APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

OPTIMA------------------15APR10------17SEP10---------20DEC10-------------

FLINT35-----------------21APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

ART1980-----------------26APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

I-JAYR------------------29APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

JBWARAICH---------------30APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

lolobebo----------------29MAR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

Please keep posting your updates.

Timeline

Please help.... If I am making about $12000/ yr and my co-sponsor is making $15000/ yr, would that be enough to support my husband??? Please, any advice would help. Thank you

According to the Povery Guidelines for 2012 for a household of 3 people you need to have at least $23,862/year and you have $27,000 so you should be ok if it's only 3 people ( you, co-sponsor and your husband), but if you or your co-sponsor is supporting someone else that number changes so let me know

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Anybody please help

Each joint sponsor must individually meet the income requirements, according to the Federal Poverty Guideline. In your case, the joint sponsor does not meet the minimum requirements.

Edited by GCPD2012

Timeline

hi all ;)

I just called NVC and a nice guy told me "we're getting closer to your case, call again on July 1st."

----------------------------

My PD is April 15, 2010.

It would really be awesome if they go past April 15th, 2010 this VB

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Kash my friend first of all thanks for wishing me no pcc if you are in pakistan only need police certificate pcc is required for india and some other country if you have submitted affidavit of support with 2011 tax rerun and it has been accepted by nvc so on this point their is no need to be worry any thing if they need any thing els they will inform you on interview checklist police certificate is normally remain valid up to six month from its issuing date if the a period of six month has passes to be ready for arrange a new police certificate but not at this time until you not believe that your pd is coming to close in next two month change of foreign changeability only effect when it come on the list of those country which is mention by state department so you change it from london to islamabad dose not effect pd you should nothing to worry about it ok sir

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Hey Qasir

Thanks for your quick response i appreciate that.

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Timeline

hi all ;)

I just called NVC and a nice guy told me "we're getting closer to your case, call again on July 1st."

----------------------------

My PD is April 15, 2010.

Nice. Everyone needs to be positive and have to encourage others to succeed on this path. Waiting is frustrating but can we do anything? No, right? We become sensitive when it comes to our families but just look at from the NVC or DOS perspective, they get thousands of cases in all categories from all the countries. They have to be professional and can't be emotional. I'm sure even they understand but it's congress who is making the limit on number of green-cards per year.

So, stay positive and we all get through it. It's already March 2010. Less waiting day by day..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

Each joint sponsor must individually meet the income requirements, according to the Federal Poverty Guideline. In your case, the joint sponsor does not meet the minimum requirements.

I do not want to argue, but that does not make any sense. If each of the sponsors meets the Poverty Guideline's criteria, why would the original sponsor need a co-sponsor to begin with? It is my understanding that you get a co-sponsor so that the sum of what you make as the original sponsor and what the co-sponsor makes can meet the Poverty Guideline's criteria. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am just using common sense here. I have not done much research in this area because this does not apply to me.

Timeline

I do not want to argue, but that does not make any sense. If each of the sponsors meets the Poverty Guideline's criteria, why would the original sponsor need a co-sponsor to begin with? It is my understanding that you get a co-sponsor so that the sum of what you make as the original sponsor and what the co-sponsor makes can meet the Poverty Guideline's criteria. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am just using common sense here. I have not done much research in this area because this does not apply to me.

Just trying to help MrsPJ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.