mari&Ryan

My daughter N-600 process

43 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Sib, WS63, or Rockfaith....I just wanted to revive this thread and see if you all have anything else on your N600's yet? We applied for our sons N600 in early June and haven't heard anything yet other than just the letter saying they received it along with an NBC receipt number. Anything new with you all?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got a letter from the local office that they want the original green card. I mailed them in mid of June, but we left for vacation beginning of July and I was not home yet, so I don't know whether they mailed the CoC or whether I have to pick them up. I hope something was going on!

Sib

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to revive these 2 N600 threads to see if anyone who is still waiting on an N600 Certificate of Citizenship has received any news or updates, etc.

Thanks, we applied June 6, 2012 and have received the receipt notice.

I was hoping we could help keep each other updated here.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have to apply for the N-600 for minor children or is it optional? In other words, can we just get them passports to show they are citizens?

Thanks.

Do you have to apply for the N-600 for minor children or is it optional? In other words, can we just get them passports to show they are citizens?

Thanks.

That's a good question that is often debated on here. Some say a US passport is enough while others insist the COC (n600) is essential.

This is to Ezzie and everyone else waiting on an N600...

We received a letter from USCIS today about the N600 which said for us to sign the 2 photos of our son, and to mail them the green card and the 2 signed photos. It says they will send us a seperate correspondence once a "decision" is made. Does this mean it is approved or what does this mean?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.