AllenMay 4life

right timing

18 posts in this topic

:thumbs: just to share my story guys..first of all,i really thank God for guiding me,and also this visa journey ,even i saw this site only after my interview,im still thankful for meeting some friends in here,and their answers and stories really great help to me......for almost 2 months of waiting for my visa,,..today is my lucky day,coz,my visa is already in my hands,this is the best birthday gift i have ever received,,..and hopefully by Monday(my birthday may 21 ) im going to have my CFO seminar,after this i still want to enjoy some family outings and i have to transfer all my duties and obligations in our church. in may 30,it will be my despidida party,im sure it will be a "tearing day"for all of us.....and on june 2,that will be my poe to honolulu... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: finally we'will be together again with my husband after 2 years of waiting...the long distance relationship will be over,.. and it will be our 3rd year wedding anniversary on the 18th, of jun :D :D öur laughing day"

God's time is really the best of times...

He knows best and plans everything for me...it is worth waiting for the right timing... :) :) :) :) yehey...

to all who have not yet done with their visa journey..just keep on praying and waiting,everything will be given to u at d right time. (L) (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You should be very happy here in Hawaii. You have no problem getting Filipino food or meeting other Filipinos. Heck you might meet long lost relatives and friends here.

:star:Congratz !!! :star: You will be with your hubby malapit na. :thumbs:

...and happy birthday ! :D

yah..thanks so much .. :) im so excited,,have to count down now..

Edited by AllenMay 4life

You should be very happy here in Hawaii. You have no problem getting Filipino food or meeting other Filipinos. Heck you might meet long lost relatives and friends here.

..yah sis,..ive so many relatives there,i hope to see them all when im there,..im sure ill be the happiest coz at last ill be living with my husband :dance: ...my ultimate wish....hope to meet u also there,,godbless :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs: just to share my story guys..first of all,i really thank God for guiding me,and also this visa journey ,even i saw this site only after my interview,im still thankful for meeting some friends in here,and their answers and stories really great help to me......for almost 2 months of waiting for my visa,,..today is my lucky day,coz,my visa is already in my hands,this is the best birthday gift i have ever received,,..and hopefully by Monday(my birthday may 21 ) im going to have my CFO seminar,after this i still want to enjoy some family outings and i have to transfer all my duties and obligations in our church. in may 30,it will be my despidida party,im sure it will be a "tearing day"for all of us.....and on june 2,that will be my poe to honolulu... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: finally we'will be together again with my husband after 2 years of waiting...the long distance relationship will be over,.. and it will be our 3rd year wedding anniversary on the 18th, of jun :D :D öur laughing day"

God's time is really the best of times...

He knows best and plans everything for me...it is worth waiting for the right timing... :) :) :) :) yehey...

to all who have not yet done with their visa journey..just keep on praying and waiting,everything will be given to u at d right time. (L) (L)

Congrats!

When you get to Honolulu, once you walk into the room for Immigrations and & Customs turn left and walk all the way down to counters, that is where Immigrations will take your packet and ..... Welcome to the United States.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.