1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Oh Wow! You're right! LOL Well here's to us doing the happy dance on the same day.

I don't know why I'm stressing so much, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me. I know an April filer who has her interview the same week as us and she's feeling the same thing. I keep reading about the dreaded AP...I would lose my sanity if that happened.

I need to run off to an appointment with a caterer...I'm still planning for the wedding, without making any deposits. LOL

neither do I.. AP would be very unusual for both of us, but then I keep reading about 221g's - the UK guys are getting some complications, and there were 2 in Sydney that got 221g's recently too. I've got David to get me some back up information in case something is not up to scratch. I'm getting relationship evidence gathered, just in case, they don't usually ask for it in Sydney, but I'm taking it anyway. I'm also worried because they gave me an interview date 3 weeks away from someone else who received a date for Sydney, the same day as me. so she got the 6th of Nov.. that has my mind going crazy that there is something wrong with my application.

yep - my mind is going crazy. even a delay I would find upsetting.

breathe!!

ohhh well at least that will keep you busy. wedding planning, I've done all I can.

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Filed: TD Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

Just go the text to check the website!!!

On October 25, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

:dance:

:D

All those disgruntled with Vermont just know your day will come, I was disheartened with California blowing them out the water but they seem to have picked up the pace.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congratulations Summerlove!! :dance:

Thats 3 for May! Pretty sure the first May box has been opened... go VSC... Time to join the NOA2 party !!!

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

On October 25, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

WooHoo!!! Congratulations!! I knew I needed to get the dancy guys ready. :dance::dance::dance:

May 2008: Met on the Carnival Paradise
2008-2012: 20 Cruises, 8 vacations, many wonderful moments
May 2012: Engaged!

K-1
May 17 2012: I-129F Sent
May 22 2012: NOA1
Aug 17 2012: NOA2
Aug 28 2012: Left NVC
Aug 29 2012: Vancouver Consolate Received
Sept 7 2012: Package 3 received
Sept 18 2012: Package 4 received
Nov 20 2012: Medical
Nov 26 2012: Interview - APPROVED!
Dec 01 2012: POE
Jan 12 2013: Wedding!
AOS
Jan 26 2013: AOS Sent
Jan 31 2013: NOA1 eMail
Mar 06 2013: Feb 13 2013 (walk-in) Biometrics Appt
Mar 28 2013: EAD/AP Approval
April 02 2013: Interview - APPROVED!
April 05 2013: EAD/AP Card received
April 10 2013: Greencard ARRIVED!!

ROC

Jan 12 2015: I-751 Sent

Jan 16 2015: Received NOA1. Receipt date: Jan 13th

Feb 19 2015: Biometrics

June 10 2015: APPROVED!

June 18 2015: Greencard Arrived!

Timeline

fever,flu, dry cough .... not feelling well.....! plz pray for me

Ugh. I had that ####### for my entire visit last week. 2 weeks and I'm still feeling the effects. Hope you feel better soon. Rest is the key. Going on a 7-day cruise with it wasn't the best remidy for me, but I wouldn't have missed it.

K-1
AOS

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I dropped in this thread. Just wanna tell you the good news that I'm now with my fiance here in Michigan!

When I look back at the stress I felt preparing packet 3 and for the interview, I realize just how much I worried about nothing. So for those still waiting, hang in there and enjoy your hometown while you still can. Meet your family and friends. Eat the food you love as much as you can. Just savor the present!

Good luck, everyone! Stay happy and worry-free!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ugh. I had that ####### for my entire visit last week. 2 weeks and I'm still feeling the effects. Hope you feel better soon. Rest is the key. Going on a 7-day cruise with it wasn't the best remidy for me, but I wouldn't have missed it.

nice

Timeline

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I dropped in this thread. Just wanna tell you the good news that I'm now with my fiance here in Michigan!

When I look back at the stress I felt preparing packet 3 and for the interview, I realize just how much I worried about nothing. So for those still waiting, hang in there and enjoy your hometown while you still can. Meet your family and friends. Eat the food you love as much as you can. Just savor the present!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance:

You must be the first May filer to arrive!

Now the big question....who will be the first to get married??

I'm the USC so I'm not going anywhere...so I guess I'll try to enjoy having the whole bed to myself for another month? hehe What I really need to do is get busy working on the house to make room for his stuff.

K-1
AOS

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Actually, technically we have our interviews on the same day, if you consider the time difference. I'm in complete freak out mode to be honest. I'm worried something will go wrong that will delay everything. if people think that once you have your interview date, things get easier.. they are so so wrong. haha.

hey I was thinking, our timelines are soooo close together. we got our NOA1, NOA2 and interview within a day of each other. ha.

I understand, nerves were killing me from Monday til interview on Thursday, I could not eat or sleep, but in the end :star:

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline

Oh Wow! You're right! LOL Well here's to us doing the happy dance on the same day.

I don't know why I'm stressing so much, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me. I know an April filer who has her interview the same week as us and she's feeling the same thing. I keep reading about the dreaded AP...I would lose my sanity if that happened.

I need to run off to an appointment with a caterer...I'm still planning for the wedding, without making any deposits. LOL

I am currently in AP, and the hurricane has delayed it further by 3 days. However, i would rather that people were safe vs having to wait a few more days. Our AP, is not the 221g, it is another screening usually takes about two weeks.

Edited by Pinkrlion

Timeline

All those disgruntled with Vermont just know your day will come, I was disheartened with California blowing them out the water but they seem to have picked up the pace.....

Congrats!, I goes really fast now.

Timeline

OMG, thanks for those words of wisdom. Prepare yourself for the cold.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.