1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Yeah and that's what I don't get. Having saying that I saw their recent statistics and apparntly in September they were still having over 18,000 applications to go through in VSC. Makes me wonder how may people do they employee lol!

Hopefully if the surgery goes well she said that she wants to fly over to the UK and meet my family before we get married. She has her second fitting for her wedding dress today, just thinking forward and not looking back now!

Hi Brock - it doesn't sound like they followed through with the expedite, December doesn't sound right. but at least, you know its coming - there was a lot of April filers being approved today, they still have some March to go through, but if April is going strong, then May can't be too far behind, they have sped up significantly, I think it will be sooner than you all think, May filers will start seeing approvals early November if not before that, I wouldn't be surprised if some started trickling in last week of October actually. I hope so.

sounds like you guys have a nice little plan going on, a visit, and a wedding dress fitting, its nice that she has something else to focus on rather than her surgery, that will help her get well quickly, speaking of, best of luck for her surgery, when does she go in?

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Timeline

OMG, I am getting nervous and excited! I fly out next Tuesday, can't wait. :wub::dancing:

thats so great!! how exciting!!

I'm almost ready to send back my packet 3, I should have the police clearance by no later than Tuesday next week and it will be sent express right away, I hope I get a November interview, fingers crossed, I'm getting nervous, I saw an Australian get a November 6 date today. eek! That leaves 3 more Tuesdays in November for them to schedule.

N400

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

ROC

AOS

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys!

I only just found this thread, it's nice to see more may filers out here. We got out NOA1 the 16th of May but haven't heard anything after that. I'm counting on the end of Nvember like my timeline says... We are hoping to have our wedding March 9th so I'm very anxious to see things go along.

Welcome to VJ

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Brock - it doesn't sound like they followed through with the expedite, December doesn't sound right. but at least, you know its coming - there was a lot of April filers being approved today, they still have some March to go through, but if April is going strong, then May can't be too far behind, they have sped up significantly, I think it will be sooner than you all think, May filers will start seeing approvals early November if not before that, I wouldn't be surprised if some started trickling in last week of October actually. I hope so.

sounds like you guys have a nice little plan going on, a visit, and a wedding dress fitting, its nice that she has something else to focus on rather than her surgery, that will help her get well quickly, speaking of, best of luck for her surgery, when does she go in?

At this point SweetDelish, as long as we haven't been denied then we are happy to wait. Not so happy that they tell us its been expedited then tell us we will hear in December, but at least it hasnt been denied.

Wow really? I had no idea. At this rate yes then it would be great if us May filers will hear something by November. We were planning anyway that I would leave the UK in March (so I have time to pack, quit my job, tell businesses that I am moving, wedding booking etc..), so even if say I had the interview in February it wouldnt be much of a problem because of our plan being so far off on the calender. Better late than early in this case lol!!! Just so much to book and plan for the wedding its gonna be such a rush when I do get my Visa lol!

Yeah I wasnt allowed to go for the wedding fitting (shame because I SOOOOOOOO wanna see it now that I know who it was designed by!!), and she adores it!! Not only that we have an idea about where my family is going to stay, our theme (so proud of it, it is gonna be red, white and blue. Like the colours of our flags!!!), catering, flowers, decor, location. We both know what we want its just booking it all lol!

Thank you for the best wishes. She has her surgery next Monday, but doctors are confident that it will be a success. Just wish I could be there for her. Work wouldnt let me stay because despite me working in a company that employes over 1,000 people, there are only 2 people woking in IT. The other guys is off for a month. Guess who is working alone lol!!

MY PROPOSAL AT WRESTLEMANIA 28, FL

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

14/07/2005 ~ Lost contact with each other :(

10/05/2010 ~ We got back in contact, re-establishing our friendship

25/06/2010 ~ Confessed our love for one another, officially a couple! ^_^

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

14/01/2012 ~ Flew to TN for a medical emergency; she was hospitalised

23/03/2012 ~ Flew to TN to take her for her first holiday to Miami, FL

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

14/06/2012 ~ NOA1 Received (VSC)

??/??/???? ~ NOA2 Received

Timeline

At this point SweetDelish, as long as we haven't been denied then we are happy to wait. Not so happy that they tell us its been expedited then tell us we will hear in December, but at least it hasnt been denied.

Wow really? I had no idea. At this rate yes then it would be great if us May filers will hear something by November. We were planning anyway that I would leave the UK in March (so I have time to pack, quit my job, tell businesses that I am moving, wedding booking etc..), so even if say I had the interview in February it wouldnt be much of a problem because of our plan being so far off on the calender. Better late than early in this case lol!!! Just so much to book and plan for the wedding its gonna be such a rush when I do get my Visa lol!

Yeah I wasnt allowed to go for the wedding fitting (shame because I SOOOOOOOO wanna see it now that I know who it was designed by!!), and she adores it!! Not only that we have an idea about where my family is going to stay, our theme (so proud of it, it is gonna be red, white and blue. Like the colours of our flags!!!), catering, flowers, decor, location. We both know what we want its just booking it all lol!

Thank you for the best wishes. She has her surgery next Monday, but doctors are confident that it will be a success. Just wish I could be there for her. Work wouldnt let me stay because despite me working in a company that employes over 1,000 people, there are only 2 people woking in IT. The other guys is off for a month. Guess who is working alone lol!!

Now Brock, you know you cannot peek. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

The RFE response has arrived at the CSC - my case just updated to 'Response Review' on the site. Here's hoping it satisfies the agent.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 11, 2013 - Visa arrives
Mar 12, 2013 - POE Boston
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

May 30, 2013 - NOA for AoS; the next road begins

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The RFE response has arrived at the CSC - my case just updated to 'Response Review' on the site. Here's hoping it satisfies the agent.

Fingers crossed! I suspect an approval is coming very soon.

I wont be here when it happens as I'll be flying out to see my guy tomorrow! I'll be on a ship so I'll be disconnected. This will be my last visit before his interview.

Unfortunately I just came down with a cold. Crappy timing :crying: Oh well, I'd rather be with him, sick with a cold then here alone healthy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

May 2008: Met on the Carnival Paradise
2008-2012: 20 Cruises, 8 vacations, many wonderful moments
May 2012: Engaged!

K-1
May 17 2012: I-129F Sent
May 22 2012: NOA1
Aug 17 2012: NOA2
Aug 28 2012: Left NVC
Aug 29 2012: Vancouver Consolate Received
Sept 7 2012: Package 3 received
Sept 18 2012: Package 4 received
Nov 20 2012: Medical
Nov 26 2012: Interview - APPROVED!
Dec 01 2012: POE
Jan 12 2013: Wedding!
AOS
Jan 26 2013: AOS Sent
Jan 31 2013: NOA1 eMail
Mar 06 2013: Feb 13 2013 (walk-in) Biometrics Appt
Mar 28 2013: EAD/AP Approval
April 02 2013: Interview - APPROVED!
April 05 2013: EAD/AP Card received
April 10 2013: Greencard ARRIVED!!

ROC

Jan 12 2015: I-751 Sent

Jan 16 2015: Received NOA1. Receipt date: Jan 13th

Feb 19 2015: Biometrics

June 10 2015: APPROVED!

June 18 2015: Greencard Arrived!

Timeline

I wont be here when it happens as I'll be flying out to see my guy tomorrow! I'll be on a ship so I'll be disconnected. This will be my last visit before his interview.

Unfortunately I just came down with a cold. Crappy timing :crying: Oh well, I'd rather be with him, sick with a cold then here alone healthy.

Drink some orange juice (or take a Vitamin C supplement), eat something with garlic in it (while there are much more potent things to be had, garlic is a natural antibiotic - just don't expect it to work miracles!), get a good night's sleep, and keep well-hydrated. Don't overstress yourself and you'll be over the cold long before your cruise is over.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

Timeline

I know my fiancé is sick, I have made him take every home remedy I can think of. Now he is on antibiotics. :(

Edited by Pinkrlion

Timeline

you have the best attitude, I'm so glad you have so much patience and calmness, I guess you know what matters most. I realise that it would be great if it were quicker, but sometimes, waiting can have its rewards too.

my fiance wants details of my dress. not allowed!! its tradition! one of the few traditions I'm insisting on keeping actually. your theme sounds lovely

Brock, you are there for her, it might not be physically, but I'm sure shes a happy girl despite the medical issues, it will give her something to look forward to and focus on. keep us updated on how shes doing.

This week. It will be this week. :thumbs:

despite the cold - enjoy your visit, and a final visit it is! (F)

N400

ROC

AOS

Timeline

my fiance wants details of my dress. not allowed!! its tradition! one of the few traditions I'm insisting on keeping actually. your theme sounds lovely

Happily, we're about as non-traditional of a couple as can be, but that's kind of to be expected with two fairly young geeks. I doubt there'll be much issue of seeing her with the dress before the ceremonial bit. (We plan to be legally married within a week of her arriving in the country, and have a ceremony for friends and family later on.)

This week. It will be this week. :thumbs:

I hope so. My psyche is not built to handle the stress involved with them screwing up my address while refusing to tell me what they /want/.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

Timeline

I'm more about having a good time than being traditional. :)

my police clearance finally arrived last night so my packet 3 is being sent back today! Finally!! almost 2 months after NOA2! now I have to keep my fingers crossed for a timely interview date.

Enjoy your trip to Jamaica Pinkrlion! will wish you well in a couple of days for the interview. (F)

N400

ROC

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Well, today marks our 5 months..I never expected our noa2 earlier or on time..from the get go our lawyer said it would be 5 1/2 to 6 months for the noa2..but i called our paralegal today just to see if there was any new news about vermont and she said that they received 2 approvals last week at their office for march 2 filers...im happy for them..she also said our approval "should" come about late november or early december..but she said that vermont and california will be slowing down even more in the next few weeks due to the holidays..that is understandable..but for peru, their interviews are usually 87 to 90 days after the noa2....so Raquel and I are looking at a possible 3 or 4 more months before our interview if the noa2 comes in november..We were kind of hoping for a Valentines Day wedding..but not too sure about that now :/..for now its just one day at a time..hope everyone else is holding up well..:)

Timeline

I'm more about having a good time than being traditional. :)

my police clearance finally arrived last night so my packet 3 is being sent back today! Finally!! almost 2 months after NOA2! now I have to keep my fingers crossed for a timely interview date.

Enjoy your trip to Jamaica Pinkrlion! will wish you well in a couple of days for the interview. (F)

Great news, you will get the date.

Thanks, right niw I am tooo nervous to do anything else.

Timeline

May VSC filers - VSC is going crazy with April approvals!! they are mid to late April - the bulk of it - at the moment.. I'm sticking with my prediction of the first May approvals in the last week of October!

I did some stats for you all based on VJ registered filers - stats helped me understand the position better ok:

January was slow.. we know this, they had 147 Jan VJ VSC petitions, 123 have been approved, thats 83% which seems to be about average for VJ filers due to people not logging in and updating - most months average about 85%

Feb had a whopping 218 filers, of which 81% are approved

March had 202 filers - still alot - of which 71% are approved as of just now. a few left to go, but almost at the VJ peak of 85%.

April had 165 filers (getting fewer) of which 40% are approved - not to mention - the majority of these approvals have been in the last 3 weeks, they started pumping them out around 27 September.. if my previous theory about CSC still stands, teh rate of approvals will see all April filers boxes gone from the storage centre sometime in the next week, so there may be some left for approval, but those who have finished their boxes, will start picking up May boxes..

I have way too much time on my hands. :wacko:

N400

ROC

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.