1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ugh- I'm nervous because my fiancé photo copied his passport stamps.. the main page with his info (page 2 and 3) and the stamps on his passport (page 4 and 5) right above the admitted stamp is a big DENIAL from a visit in march) and below it is the dates he arrived back in january.. matches all my other paperwork (copies of hotel receipts etc) little did i know paying the airport parking (2$) with a credit card would come in so handy, lol... the passport is so dark I'm paranoid they will try to send me an RFE... but if you take the time to look you can clearly see admitted. I guess I'm just over thinking it... but at this stage what else is left to do but over think? I have all my stuff ready for NOA2 and i scanned my own passport and all pages when i went to Europe back in June (for proof of ongoing relationship)... UGH this wait is driving me f-----ng insane... i wanted him here for the holidays so bad!! Now I'm just hoping for new years!!! Did anyone else do something similar like us? Not all pages of passport but just the info and stamped pages? Lucky for us they went in sequential order...

ranting33va.gif

I copied my passport, highlighted the entries and put sticky note arrows on it. :rofl:

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

that should be more than enough. I like how you are leaving nothing to chance!

Definitely not. My mind and body aren't used to this type of stress, particularly with the /three weeks/ it took them to actually get the RFE to me from the first notice. I want to be sure that they can't dispute anything and get us NOA2 so we can move on from this point.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 11, 2013 - Visa arrives
Mar 12, 2013 - POE Boston
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

May 30, 2013 - NOA for AoS; the next road begins

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Definitely not. My mind and body aren't used to this type of stress, particularly with the /three weeks/ it took them to actually get the RFE to me from the first notice. I want to be sure that they can't dispute anything and get us NOA2 so we can move on from this point.

I know.. its awful. I nearly lost my mind on Friday when my friend in Sydney told me that she received my fingerprint sheet from the police station. yep.. they took my fingerprints, put it in an envelope and posted them to me. all for the tidy sum of $175 + $6 for the express post envelope. I called the police station with the intention of asking if any of them had attended a school to get their job. I took a breath and remembered my end goal, even when I said.. 'So I go into your police station, get my fingerprints taken, pay $175, give you an express post envelope, and as I'm walking out the door, the officer puts it in the envelope, seals it and posts it to me, 7 days later. Can you not see where he went wrong there?' he still didn't think they did anything wrong. Apparently 'Logic' is not something that can be taught. Luckily, I was told i could re-route it to the Police headquarters to get the police check done. so altogether wasted about 10 days, hopefully they won't enforce the entire 15 working days for processing.

Thx sweet delish! You put my mind at ease.. I guess I'll over think it all until I get some form of an answer.. thats just my personality haha. I'm sure you'll be together by Christmas!!!!

mine too.. mine too! I hope we are.. I booked our wedding for 20 December too.. positive thinking!

ohhh mid April filer approvals came through on those delayed Friday notifications! :dance:

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Timeline

Well, everything's tucked into the envelope to be mailed tomorrow. A scan of her passport and the entry stamp, plane ticket stubs, a photo from Shark Reef that has Las Vegas 2012 in the corner, a hardcopy of each photo I printed previously, a USB drive with every photo taken during her stay with digitally embedded timestamps that they can check and instructions on how to do so in case they're thoroughly computer illiterate, ten letters from various family, friends, and coworkers attesting to having seen us together during the visit this year, and a cover letter, under the 'return this on top' RFE letter, detailing the contents and the instructions on how to view the timestamp on the digital photos. Here's hoping it's enough for them.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

My fiancee flew back to the states earlier today. Gonna be tough now that we're back in the boat of waiting seemingly aimlessly until we hear something from Vermont (hello? anybody?) but at least we've been able to have some time together so hopefully the time from now to NOA2 won't seem so long, and we had an absolute blast on our adventures as always.

Nice to see April approvals at VSC climbing steadily. Looking forward to seeing the first May ones pop out -- soon, perhaps? :whistle:

I was hoping to be back with my lady and my puppies before next year, but it's not looking likely at this point!

Well, everything's tucked into the envelope to be mailed tomorrow. A scan of her passport and the entry stamp, plane ticket stubs, a photo from Shark Reef that has Las Vegas 2012 in the corner, a hardcopy of each photo I printed previously, a USB drive with every photo taken during her stay with digitally embedded timestamps that they can check and instructions on how to do so in case they're thoroughly computer illiterate, ten letters from various family, friends, and coworkers attesting to having seen us together during the visit this year, and a cover letter, under the 'return this on top' RFE letter, detailing the contents and the instructions on how to view the timestamp on the digital photos. Here's hoping it's enough for them.

Fingers crossed that this sorts it. God knows what the hell else they could expect you to provide as proof!

Edited by mrettercap

Lincoln, UK to Dallas, TX

K-1 Journey!

zwto8r27m.png

05/08/12 Sent package off
05/10/12 Package received by USCIS
05/14/12 NOA1 Received
05/15/12 Touch
11/08/12 NOA2 Received!!
11/29/12 Medical
11/29/12 Sent the forms and readiness for interview notice off
01/08/13 Forms finally processed, waiting for interview date
01/18/13 Received interview date letter
02/08/13 Interview
02/08/13 APPROVED!!!!!
02/15/13 Visa arrives
02/21/13 POE! ♥

AOS

06/19/13 Sent package off
06/24/13 Package received by USCIS
06/25/13 NOA1 Received
07/08/13 Biometrics
02/21/14 Approved!

ROC

12/15/15 Sent package off
12/21/15 NOA1 Received

01/14/16 Biometrics

05/25/16 Approved!

Timeline

They are not going to use the USB, but everything else should be fine :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

yep, I wouldn't even bother.

Pinkrlion - your interview is next week!!! so close!! :dance:

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I saw my fiancee on webcam last night. She looked ever so pale and neverous about her surgery next week. I thought we would call the USCIS today to see if any good news might cheer her up.

According to one of the officers on the other end of the line, our NOA2 is expected to be mailed or received by 12th December. Although I am not impressed and was slighly dishearten by this news, she seemed to be really happy about this.

Maybe we will be able to spend our first Christmas together finially, but seeing as our expedite request was approved, surely it would come before 12th December?

Anyway, I am just waffling on. I'd thought i would let you guys know that people who received their NOA1 at the end of May will seem to have their NOA2 beginning of December more or less in my opinion. Lets just hope they send over some manpower from CSC to VSC lol.

MY PROPOSAL AT WRESTLEMANIA 28, FL

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

14/07/2005 ~ Lost contact with each other :(

10/05/2010 ~ We got back in contact, re-establishing our friendship

25/06/2010 ~ Confessed our love for one another, officially a couple! ^_^

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

14/01/2012 ~ Flew to TN for a medical emergency; she was hospitalised

23/03/2012 ~ Flew to TN to take her for her first holiday to Miami, FL

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

14/06/2012 ~ NOA1 Received (VSC)

??/??/???? ~ NOA2 Received

Timeline

I figure that if nothing else, it should help add a small extra measure of a "No, really, I'm serious. We did meet." vibe, whether or not they do anything with it. (And really, they need to get with it. This is the 21st century. Everything is computerized. I'm sure the government can afford high-quality antivirus software if they wanted, so they've got no excuse to not integrate computer systems into the process.)

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

Timeline

Ordinally, I participate in (Inter)National Novel Writing Month, but this year there are going to be two major issues - one is that my laptop is in Portugal keeping the love of my life company, and the other is that if the RFE response is sufficient and all goes well, I might be in Portugal in November, for at least a bit. So this might be the first time I give this thing a miss since I first participated in it.

The changes to habit that come with serious commitment, no?

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

Timeline

Pinkrlion - your interview is next week!!! so close!! :dance:

OMG, I am getting nervous and excited! I fly out next Tuesday, can't wait. :wub::dancing:

Edited by Pinkrlion

Timeline

I saw my fiancee on webcam last night. She looked ever so pale and neverous about her surgery next week. I thought we would call the USCIS today to see if any good news might cheer her up.

According to one of the officers on the other end of the line, our NOA2 is expected to be mailed or received by 12th December. Although I am not impressed and was slighly dishearten by this news, she seemed to be really happy about this.

Maybe we will be able to spend our first Christmas together finially, but seeing as our expedite request was approved, surely it would come before 12th December?

Anyway, I am just waffling on. I'd thought i would let you guys know that people who received their NOA1 at the end of May will seem to have their NOA2 beginning of December more or less in my opinion. Lets just hope they send over some manpower from CSC to VSC lol.

Wow, you would think they would send it ASAP. :blink: Knowing you will be here by Christmas will definitely lift her spirits.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi guys!

I only just found this thread, it's nice to see more may filers out here. We got out NOA1 the 16th of May but haven't heard anything after that. I'm counting on the end of Nvember like my timeline says... We are hoping to have our wedding March 9th so I'm very anxious to see things go along.

03-28-2011 First time meeting my roommate Jordan!

05-17-2011 Started dating

04-10-2012 Got engaged

05-08-2012 Sent I-129f

05-17-2012 NOA1 - Check cashed and receipt received

10-31-2012 NOA2!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow, you would think they would send it ASAP. :blink: Knowing you will be here by Christmas will definitely lift her spirits.

Yeah and that's what I don't get. Having saying that I saw their recent statistics and apparntly in September they were still having over 18,000 applications to go through in VSC. Makes me wonder how may people do they employee lol!

Hopefully if the surgery goes well she said that she wants to fly over to the UK and meet my family before we get married. She has her second fitting for her wedding dress today, just thinking forward and not looking back now!

MY PROPOSAL AT WRESTLEMANIA 28, FL

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

14/07/2005 ~ Lost contact with each other :(

10/05/2010 ~ We got back in contact, re-establishing our friendship

25/06/2010 ~ Confessed our love for one another, officially a couple! ^_^

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

14/01/2012 ~ Flew to TN for a medical emergency; she was hospitalised

23/03/2012 ~ Flew to TN to take her for her first holiday to Miami, FL

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

14/06/2012 ~ NOA1 Received (VSC)

??/??/???? ~ NOA2 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.