1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys. A quick question. For the proof that we met in the past two years, I submitted photos and my itinerary. It seems like these are not enough proofs according to many filters. The thing is, I did submit a copy of all pages on my passport but I put that in a separate envelope to proof I am a USA citizen and the pictures and itinerary in another envelope. Do you think they will be smart enough to take a look at my passport copies for both the proof of citizenship and proof of meeting even though I did not title it as such??

That is fine, I did the same, but I did not seperate them. I put everything together in one stack, and made a cover page.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

It is an easy fix. Why does it say three years????? Do you have boarding passes, hotel receipts, credit card statements, did you send in the entire copy of your passport? Just giving some other options of proof.

Two years, my mistake.

I haven't been to Portugal yet - she's come here. We sent in other things with date markers, but apparently these weren't official enough for them.

She's going to scan her passport and plane tickets, plus a photo taken at Shark Reef with 'Las Vegas 2012' that has us in it, I'm getting a few written affidavits from people, including hardcopies of more photos, and I'll include a USB thumbdrive with copies of all the digital images, since they come with timestamps embedded as to the time they were taken.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 11, 2013 - Visa arrives
Mar 12, 2013 - POE Boston
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

May 30, 2013 - NOA for AoS; the next road begins

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Received our NOA1 May 4,2012. Under VSC. Still no NOA2. Waiting mode..... We didnt include the petitioner's passport showing his arrival and departure in the Philippines. Hope we didnt get an RFE. Just photos together, itinerary, boarding pass, and chat logs.

same here.... filled on 1st may received noa1 on 7th may ..... today is 7th oct but still no update...! so painfull

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hey everyone, I am sure this question has already been asked but I have read so much information I can't remember, Is it ok to send in flight itinerarys? or we need actual ticket stubs? If we need actual ticket stubs, of course I threw mine away, is there a way to access this through the airline perhaps??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Rfe means???actully em new here....!

RFE means Request For Evidence - basically, they want more information than initially provided.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 11, 2013 - Visa arrives
Mar 12, 2013 - POE Boston
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

May 30, 2013 - NOA for AoS; the next road begins

Timeline

Hey everyone, I am sure this question has already been asked but I have read so much information I can't remember, Is it ok to send in flight itinerarys? or we need actual ticket stubs? If we need actual ticket stubs, of course I threw mine away, is there a way to access this through the airline perhaps??

I turned in my receipt and itinerary of the flight. Do you belong to a frequent flyer program? I printed my monthly statement from AA that showed the travel dates, and my points I earned from flying. I am not sure where you can get a copy of actual boarding passes. I only had two, but it was luck they were still in the purse that I carry when I travel.

Timeline

Rfe means???actully em new here....!

Here is a link to definitions. Everything may not be on there but it helps to know what people are talking about. :blink:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/us-immigration-glossary

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I didn't have bording passes either, just itineraries. I threw mine away too. Not any more. LOL I think what got me through was the scanned copy of my passport showing the stamps that matched my travel dates.

May 2008: Met on the Carnival Paradise
2008-2012: 20 Cruises, 8 vacations, many wonderful moments
May 2012: Engaged!

K-1
May 17 2012: I-129F Sent
May 22 2012: NOA1
Aug 17 2012: NOA2
Aug 28 2012: Left NVC
Aug 29 2012: Vancouver Consolate Received
Sept 7 2012: Package 3 received
Sept 18 2012: Package 4 received
Nov 20 2012: Medical
Nov 26 2012: Interview - APPROVED!
Dec 01 2012: POE
Jan 12 2013: Wedding!
AOS
Jan 26 2013: AOS Sent
Jan 31 2013: NOA1 eMail
Mar 06 2013: Feb 13 2013 (walk-in) Biometrics Appt
Mar 28 2013: EAD/AP Approval
April 02 2013: Interview - APPROVED!
April 05 2013: EAD/AP Card received
April 10 2013: Greencard ARRIVED!!

ROC

Jan 12 2015: I-751 Sent

Jan 16 2015: Received NOA1. Receipt date: Jan 13th

Feb 19 2015: Biometrics

June 10 2015: APPROVED!

June 18 2015: Greencard Arrived!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Two years, my mistake.

I haven't been to Portugal yet - she's come here. We sent in other things with date markers, but apparently these weren't official enough for them.

She's going to scan her passport and plane tickets, plus a photo taken at Shark Reef with 'Las Vegas 2012' that has us in it, I'm getting a few written affidavits from people, including hardcopies of more photos, and I'll include a USB thumbdrive with copies of all the digital images, since they come with timestamps embedded as to the time they were taken.

that should be more than enough. I like how you are leaving nothing to chance!

its ok to send itineraries, but, that only shows intent of going, not that you went, I wouldn't worry about the ticket stubs if you don't have them, just a copy of the stamps in the passport, and the supporting photos.

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Ugh- I'm nervous because my fiancé photo copied his passport stamps.. the main page with his info (page 2 and 3) and the stamps on his passport (page 4 and 5) right above the admitted stamp is a big DENIAL from a visit in march) and below it is the dates he arrived back in january.. matches all my other paperwork (copies of hotel receipts etc) little did i know paying the airport parking (2$) with a credit card would come in so handy, lol... the passport is so dark I'm paranoid they will try to send me an RFE... but if you take the time to look you can clearly see admitted. I guess I'm just over thinking it... but at this stage what else is left to do but over think? I have all my stuff ready for NOA2 and i scanned my own passport and all pages when i went to Europe back in June (for proof of ongoing relationship)... UGH this wait is driving me f-----ng insane... i wanted him here for the holidays so bad!! Now I'm just hoping for new years!!! Did anyone else do something similar like us? Not all pages of passport but just the info and stamped pages? Lucky for us they went in sequential order...

ranting33va.gif

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Timeline

same here.... filled on 1st may received noa1 on 7th may ..... today is 7th oct but still no update...! so painfull

we can all wait together!

ClockWatch2.gif

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Ugh- I'm nervous because my fiancé photo copied his passport stamps.. the main page with his info (page 2 and 3) and the stamps on his passport (page 4 and 5) right above the admitted stamp is a big DENIAL from a visit in march) and below it is the dates he arrived back in january.. matches all my other paperwork (copies of hotel receipts etc) little did i know paying the airport parking (2$) with a credit card would come in so handy, lol... the passport is so dark I'm paranoid they will try to send me an RFE... but if you take the time to look you can clearly see admitted. I guess I'm just over thinking it... but at this stage what else is left to do but over think? I have all my stuff ready for NOA2 and i scanned my own passport and all pages when i went to Europe back in June (for proof of ongoing relationship)... UGH this wait is driving me f-----ng insane... i wanted him here for the holidays so bad!! Now I'm just hoping for new years!!! Did anyone else do something similar like us? Not all pages of passport but just the info and stamped pages? Lucky for us they went in sequential order...

ranting33va.gif

yup - thats all I did, just copied my bio page and the stamps in my passport relating to my visits, I wrote little notes next to them indicating which visit it belonged to. to me it sounds like you submitted enough, if you could read the stamp that says admitted, then I'm sure they will do. Of course you are overthinking it, I did that too, I'm even doing that now post NOA2 pre-interview.

I'm still hoping I'll make it in time for Christmas, I haven't progressed much after NOA2, still waiting on the police clearance to come back.

Not sure if you watch Igors list, but they have significantly sped up processing, are already on to April, and I'm hoping they won't slow down for all of you and have it in their minds they need to clear out the backlog. Yes, I still watch the list, hoping that you all can join the NOA2 and beyond party.

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Timeline

Thx sweet delish! You put my mind at ease.. I guess I'll over think it all until I get some form of an answer.. thats just my personality haha. I'm sure you'll be together by Christmas!!!!

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.