1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi all!

I just figured out about all this! Our NOA1 arrived on the 8th of May but sadly we have the misfortune to be saddled with Vermont. Congratulations to all my fellow May filers who got their NOA2. Hopefully Vermont gets their act together soon....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all!

I just figured out about all this! Our NOA1 arrived on the 8th of May but sadly we have the misfortune to be saddled with Vermont. Congratulations to all my fellow May filers who got their NOA2. Hopefully Vermont gets their act together soon....

Welcome! :star:

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Hi all!

We're May 14th and also at Vermont. Fingers crossed, solidarity and all that...Hopefully Vermont will turn itself about, can't stay like this forever, surely.

Edited by mrettercap

Lincoln, UK to Dallas, TX

K-1 Journey!

zwto8r27m.png

05/08/12 Sent package off
05/10/12 Package received by USCIS
05/14/12 NOA1 Received
05/15/12 Touch
11/08/12 NOA2 Received!!
11/29/12 Medical
11/29/12 Sent the forms and readiness for interview notice off
01/08/13 Forms finally processed, waiting for interview date
01/18/13 Received interview date letter
02/08/13 Interview
02/08/13 APPROVED!!!!!
02/15/13 Visa arrives
02/21/13 POE! ♥

AOS

06/19/13 Sent package off
06/24/13 Package received by USCIS
06/25/13 NOA1 Received
07/08/13 Biometrics
02/21/14 Approved!

ROC

12/15/15 Sent package off
12/21/15 NOA1 Received

01/14/16 Biometrics

05/25/16 Approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

We're May 14th and also at Vermont. Fingers crossed, solidarity and all that...Hopefully Vermont will turn itself about, can't stay like this forever, surely.

Amen to that! We're right behind you at May 15th. Raquel has a friend whose docs went to csc and were approved in about 3 months. That was about 5 years ago though..but he told Raquel that I was lying about the wait time...Raquel knows how the process works now so its all good..but if I ever see that moonlizzard friend of hers, I have good mind to knock him on his backside for trying to pull that stunt..haha..dont know why I mentioned that..guess I wanted to vent haha...anyways..Vermont should speed up before too long..I see that both centers tend to have slow approval periods and then burst out with approvals, so we just have to keep faith and stay strong..as many of us mentioned before..once we get our noa2's this wait will have seemed like nothing..we'll be so excited that we'll forget all about it haha :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Its funny how everyone knows how things work... I've had people make assumptions from movies.

I'll be ok once I have my visa in hand. Although the NOA2 is a great hurdle to jump through, you know things will pick up momentum then.

I'm just hoping at this point, that my SO and I make it till then. Things have been uncomfortable since his little dummy spit. I'm hoping the time we get together in 3 weeks will settle this once and for all. Not feeling special or overly confident at this stage. :wacko:

N400

08 Mar 20: N400 filed online

14 Mar 20: Biometrics scheduled for 31 March - cancelled due to Covid19 shutdown.  

16 Dec 20: Biometrics

12 Feb 21: Interview (approved)

24 Feb 21: Oath Ceremony

ROC

31 Jul 15: ROC (I-751) sent

19 Jan 16: Greencard received

AOS

26 Feb 13: AOS (I-485, I-131, I-765) sent

06 Mar 13: NOA1's received

03 Apr 13: Biometrics completed

12 Sept 13: Interview - Memphis, approved!

Sept 13: Greencard received.

California Service Centre

17 May 12: I-129f sent

23 May 12: NOA1

20 Aug 12: NOA2 (89 days)

20 Nov 12: Interview in Sydney

29 Nov 12: Visa Issued

05 Dec 12: POE Honolulu

20 Dec 12: Wedding day

Timeline

That's a stage that comes and goes. Sometimes you gotta give eAchother a kick in the #### about keeping the romance there and not allowing taking your negative feelings about the process out on your relationship.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Its funny how everyone knows how things work... I've had people make assumptions from movies.

I'll be ok once I have my visa in hand. Although the NOA2 is a great hurdle to jump through, you know things will pick up momentum then.

I'm just hoping at this point, that my SO and I make it till then. Things have been uncomfortable since his little dummy spit. I'm hoping the time we get together in 3 weeks will settle this once and for all. Not feeling special or overly confident at this stage. :wacko:

This is just one of the 'Relationships take time and effort' components of making all of this work. Hold together, and keep trying.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 11, 2013 - Visa arrives
Mar 12, 2013 - POE Boston
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

May 30, 2013 - NOA for AoS; the next road begins

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Trying to avoid any excitement, looking at Igor's List - even if they're processing some of us at the CSC right now, I know there are 205 filers who used VJ still ahead of me in line - so there are plenty of /others/ who went through some other route who are waiting just as much as we are, without the support of the community. So here's hoping, for all of us, that we're one of the early flukes, ahead of the five-month schedule. And here's to the VSC people, hope they keep things flowing for you guys so you're at least on schedule.

Apr 2012 - Engaged!
Feb 28, 2013 - Interview
Mar 11, 2013 - Visa arrives
Mar 12, 2013 - POE Boston
Mar 22, 2013 - Married

May 30, 2013 - NOA for AoS; the next road begins

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got approved while on vaca. :dance:

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Aww hey.. hope you're doing ok. I've been out of touch because I'm worried about our case. They have mentioned some of the 'buzz' words, but I'm not convinced. Its been such a tough ride, I don't listen to anything anymore...its either approved or it isn't. Till then, I'm in hiding pretty much.

Just hope you're ok. (F)

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Timeline

I was thinking... Why don't we sign a petition online to demonstrate the volume of discontent? It could state that we are crying out for more resources for vsc. This process is emotionally taxing and financially straining.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Our estimated approval is between Oct 31st and november 4th. At the beginning I figured I'd be with him for Christmas but I doubt thats gonna happen now

I've decided if I have to spend a 2nd Christmas with my fiancé in Europe I AM GONNA LOSE IT!!!!!!! I live alone... just me and the dog lol and I can not bear the thought of him not being here again....mad.gif Everything you said anna really struck a cord with me! It is so financially straining waiting as well...

I believe my processing dates are the same as yours. It's ironic how at the beginning of this I was looking at September for an approval... now I am just praying for him to be here for the holidays!

I like your idea about some kind of a petition... I actually sent a Facebook msg to USCIS asking if Vermont would be picking up speed anytime soon... we are aware of the dates at CSC and what can be done for those of us that are waiting... no response yet of course!

Edited by JE06

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our date moved up, and I was contacted by USCIS about the RFE, they got it and said they are reviewing it. I never got an answer as to if my expedite request was approved or not. I would assume so since they looked at my package... but then again nobody said anything.

The good news is my estimated date of approval ( assuming i dont get another rfe ) is now 21 SEP 2012. A bit after the day I get back but I wont complain... it is much better than nov like it was saying originally.

06JUN12 - Forms Received by the office

07JUN12 - NOA1 Received

08JUN12 - Peek

27JUN12 - Called office to check on acceptance I-797

05AUG12 - Called about information on expedited process

06AUG12 - Submitted form for expedited process

06AUG12 - Got a notification that they needed evidence

06AUG12 - Sent evidence to the fax number provided

07AUG12 - Got a notice that evidence has not been submitted yet

07AUG12 - Called office and was told to resubmit, did so to the same fax number

08AUG12 - Still no status on approval or denial of expedite process.

09AUG12 - Called office and they said wait 15 days before calling to find out about missing RFE in mail.

27AUG12 - NAO2 Received

30AUG12 - NVC Received Package

04SEP12 - NVC Gave us MNL and Case Number

10OCT12 - Singapore Clearance sent to Embassy

19OCT12 - Interview Date ( approved )

21OCT12 - Missing Singapore clearance

20NOV12 - Visa Complete and printed at 2GO

20NOV12 - Tickets purchased

21NOV12 - Arrival in San Diego, CA

04DEC12 - Marriage!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.