Gemini70

Conspiracy to deny....

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJers... Help me Jesus!! I recieved a text stating... "Our case has been updated" I was so nervous. I recently passed the five month of processing, and I sent in a service ticket. Anyway.... I was too scared to check. When I logged in on my cell phone and saw that Denial..... I almost passed out. Who is making these decisions? How dare did they deny me without an RFE??? WT*! I am so confused... 150 days of waiting. I know my package was missing proof, like photos, or paasport copies, required docs. I didn't know that I needed those things. I filed my petition in Iraq. I didn't even enclosed the fee. When I returned from overseas, I saw the rejected letter, and then I sent in the monies for the fee.

So now, USCIS is just taking money and denying... I know everyone up here is working hard to pay these filing fees, AOS and so on.. How can my life be in someone else hands, who is just looking for a way to deny. Why didn't I get the RFE? I would have had the proof.. I need prayer. Thanks for reading this... I hope everyone will have a great day! :crying:

Timeline

This post really chapped my hide, so my response will be much testier than normal.

I highly doubt this is some grand conspiracy to deny you. You didn't follow directions. Of course the USCIS is going to take your money. You sent them a package and asked them to complete work, which they did by reviewing it and recognizing that you failed to follow directions.

Wait for the letter in the mail, it may be an RFE after all. If it is a denial, well, serves you right for not following directions. You have no one to blame but yourselves. And the only people who should be posting with righteous indignation about this situation are the people whose cases were delayed by a few hours because someone wasted his or her time reviewing yours, which wasn't even complete.

Timeline

okay, you are right.. I was just venting.. It is my fault.. I was expressing how I felt at the time. I will not respond to your other comments you stated in the post. Have a blessed day! :innocent:

Filed: Timeline

While I feel bad for you, I have to ask..

What exactly did you send in? Only the I-129f?

If you were missing passport photos, proof of US citizenship, biographic info (G-325A), proof of bona fide relationship, proof of having met etc., you're basically missing 75% of the application.

They basically have to have you re-submit the entire thing.

It would be kind of like sending an application to Harvard with no high school diploma, grades, extra curriculars or any proof of AP classes, just your name. You pay the application fee (what itcosts them to look at it) and you get denied.

While I think they should have probably rejected it when they received it, they receive literally hundreds of new petitions at the California Service Center alone.. Each day.

It could be an RFE still though. If it's a denial, I feel for you, but take this time to study everything about the I-129f process, so your petition is accepted next time.

Edited by jaejayC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm sorry you were denied, but I agree with Bec & Dipu completely.

Now that you are here on VJ, you have ALL the tools and resources to do it correctly. good.gif Wait for the letter, and re-file.

hi did you just missed sending the proof of bonafide relationship? or you just sent the forms, no birth cert, no petitioner's passport?

Hello VJers... Help me Jesus!! I recieved a text stating... "Our case has been updated" I was so nervous. I recently passed the five month of processing, and I sent in a service ticket. Anyway.... I was too scared to check. When I logged in on my cell phone and saw that Denial..... I almost passed out. Who is making these decisions? How dare did they deny me without an RFE??? WT*! I am so confused... 150 days of waiting. I know my package was missing proof, like photos, or paasport copies, required docs. I didn't know that I needed those things. I filed my petition in Iraq. I didn't even enclosed the fee. When I returned from overseas, I saw the rejected letter, and then I sent in the monies for the fee.

So now, USCIS is just taking money and denying... I know everyone up here is working hard to pay these filing fees, AOS and so on.. How can my life be in someone else hands, who is just looking for a way to deny. Why didn't I get the RFE? I would have had the proof.. I need prayer. Thanks for reading this... I hope everyone will have a great day! :crying:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hi did you just missed sending the proof of bonafide relationship? or you just sent the forms, no birth cert, no petitioner's passport?

She sent the I-129F and the fee, no G-325A or any other supporting documents. I was hoping they would send her an RFE but maybe the case was too incomplete to progress with?

Filed: Timeline

Unfortunately the guides DO state that the USCIS WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY even if you are denied if your package is incomplete so you should always make sure all your paperwork is completed properly including all necessary documents before you send it out. I could have sent my paperwork out months before I did but I took my time preparing it to make sure I didn't risk losing the almost $700 fee.

Good luck with your next step.

Timeline

While I feel bad for you, I have to ask..

What exactly did you send in? Only the I-129f?

If you were missing passport photos, proof of US citizenship, biographic info (G-325A), proof of bona fide relationship, proof of having met etc., you're basically missing 75% of the application.

They basically have to have you re-submit the entire thing.

It would be kind of like sending an application to Harvard with no high school diploma, grades, extra curriculars or any proof of AP classes, just your name. You pay the application fee (what itcosts them to look at it) and you get denied.

While I think they should have probably rejected it when they received it, they receive literally hundreds of new petitions at the California Service Center alone.. Each day.

It could be an RFE still though. If it's a denial, I feel for you, but take this time to study everything about the I-129f process, so your petition is accepted next time.

Timeline

Thanks, I am fully aware on what I should have done. Like I said, I was overseas when I file. People make mistakes. I will await what the letter states. I always say it's a conspricacy, even when it's my fault. I thank all for reading my post. :innocent:

Unfortunately the guides DO state that the USCIS WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY even if you are denied if your package is incomplete so you should always make sure all your paperwork is completed properly including all necessary documents before you send it out. I could have sent my paperwork out months before I did but I took my time preparing it to make sure I didn't risk losing the almost $700 fee.

Good luck with your next step.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Now that you have VJ, feel free to ask questions here and get all the information you need to make sure your application is complete before filing!

Goodluck :)

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filed my petition in Iraq. I didn't even enclosed the fee. When I returned from overseas, I saw the rejected letter, and then I sent in the monies for the fee.

I am sure others can expand on this but I think you get basically one chance to fix what is wrong in a RFE. If they ask for passport info and fees you better send passport info AND fees in a single mailing. I don't think you expect a second RFE asking for something they already asked for in the first RFE.

How did you know to send the fees? If you received a notice of the missing fees that may have been your first RFE. If you did not receive a notice how did you know where to send the fees. As a rule you can't make any changes or updates to your application until you have a case number or something that you get with the RFE.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.