Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2012

2,517 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I didnt know what I was doing so I sent the DS-3032 to NVC Inquiry and NVC Electronic as well as the OPTIN to NVC electronic just to find out that I recived this nasty little email saying this:

This petition is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. You will be notified with further instructions when the processing is complete.

I think I messed up big time :S

Or it could be that this is the magical phrase that represents 'being converted to an MEP casefile type'.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Called NVC asking case status. They said they are waiting DS-230. I emailed them DS-230 and civil documents in one PDF on 5/23/2012. Is this normal? Should I re-email them? Thx for advice.

yer not training up the NVC Tele-Operators on the EP process, alas.

You need to be telling them that you're interested to know WHEN the DS-230 was detached from the email and added into the SAFEFILE image.

If they give you stupid answers, ask for a supervisor, as supposedly a supervisor can track down that email that you sent. If a supervisor can't find it - they'll be happy to tell you to resend it.

Thanks. I have read a bunch of guides, a bunch of times. My wife doesn't have the same confidence in VisaJourney board though, but I try to keep her up to date on what we need to do.

those weren't VJ guides. Those are the official instructions from the National Visa Center. Yer lass should trust those, really.

Sweet!!!!

What about acquiring US passport? Any info on this

Become a US Citizen.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

My wife submitted her ds3032 choice of agent email on May 18, and recieved a confirmation of receipt email within a few minutes. And nothing since! :( Is there any way I can find out if they are reveiwing it yet, or how long it might take them? Thanks!

Did YOU receive an AOS Fee bill in YOUR email?

if not - you really need to start a dialogue with an NVC Tele-Operator, on Friday. Phone intake is always first, the 'ds-3032 kit' comes in via email afterwards, and includes the AOS FEE BILL.

Sorry, it all seems rather stalled...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello,

someone knows how can I open the attachments that NVC sent to my email?

In each email there is a pdf file that I cannot see what is it and it doesnt say anything specific in the email

one is the "ACL FOR NEOPOST DS-1200" and the other is " PAOSF I-130 FOR NEOPOST DS-1200"

Also, what does it means? My AOS bill was invoiced?

Thanks a lot! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

In each email there is a pdf file that I cannot see what is it and it doesnt say anything specific in the email

one is the "ACL FOR NEOPOST DS-1200" and the other is " PAOSF I-130 FOR NEOPOST DS-1200"

I received the same email this morning and can't access it either it says 0K for file size, so i am on hold with nvc.... i just called and they gave me my invoice number.

Timeline

I received the same email this morning and can't access it either it says 0K for file size, so i am on hold with nvc.... i just called and they gave me my invoice number.

I already have my Invoice number in fact, I am curious what is that attachment thou.

Did they tell you what is it? Or if we gonna need that?

I guess one is the DS3032 e the other it's the invoice for the AOS fee? But not sure cos I cannot see ....

Do you know?

Thanks again.

Hello,

Those two are the AOS fee invoice and the DS-3032 form. One is addressed to the petitioner, one to the beneficiary. Go and check your AOS fee now! =)

USCIS

10/01/11 - Filed (2) I-130's

10/04/11 - NOA-1

04/05/12 - NOA-2

Your I-130 was approved in 184 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC

04/23/12 - NVC received both cases (18 days/12 business days from NOA-2)

05/07/12 - Case numbers and IIN's (14 days/10 business days since NVC received)

05/07/12 - Sent out DS-3032 by email; auto-response received

05/08/12 - AOS fee invoiced, paid - "IN PROCESS"

05/09/12 - AOS fee shows as "PAID"

05/10/12 - Spouse's DS-3032 accepted; minor child's rejected = had petitioner call NVC = received verbal acceptance from operator

05/11/12 - Spouse's IV fee invoiced

05/14/12 - Daughter's IV fee invoiced, paid both IV fees - "IN PROCESS"

05/15/12 - Both IV fees show as "PAID"

05/16/12 - Sent both AOS and both IV packages to NVC via USPS (expected delivery: 05/19/12)

05/21/12 - All 4 packages delivered

05/30/12 - Received checklist for daughter's AOS

05/31/12 - Sent response to checklist via USPS (expected delivery: 06/01/12); Spouse's case completed

06/07/12 - Daughter's case completed; waiting for interview date

06/14/12 - P4 received: interview date 07/11/12

Embassy

07/04-05/12 - Medical at SLEC

07/11/12 - Interview: APPROVED!

07/14/12 - Visas on hand

POE: 10/17/12

GC's on hand: 10/31/12

Timeline

Those two are the AOS fee invoice and the DS-3032 form. One is addressed to the petitioner, one to the beneficiary. Go and check your AOS fee now! =)

It's there! yaaaay!! Gonna pay right now and start the process again! \o/

I wait almost a month after the NOA2, it feels so good to see that its moving again!

woohoo!! got our confirmation email of acceptance of ds3032 email last night. This morning I also recieved an email from NVC, just before I was about to dial their number! of course, the attachment was blank, but when I signed on to the payment portal, IV payment was invoiced!! paid it, and now just waiting to recieve payment confirmation, and will send out the IV package. And since they've had the AOS package since Wednesday, should be receiveing case complete by (hopefully, please God!!), next week sometime!! :D

Timeline

I am asking number of days to issue a case number once NVC has received a file. From your timeline, you are talking about 17 business days to get your file fwd from CSC to NVC only.

Takes a coupla weeks to get your case number too

07/14/2011 Wedding

USCIS (187 days)

08/16/2011 I-130 filed

08/19/2011 NOA1
02/22/2012 NOA2

NVC (14 days)
03/08/2012 NVC case #, IIN, emailed DS-3032
03/13/2012 AOS invoiced & paid
03/14/2012 AOS package mailed
03/16/2012 DS-3032 acceptance
03/19/2012 IV bill invoiced and paid
03/20/2012 DS-230 package sent
03/22/2012 Case Complete
04/10/2012 Interview date assigned; packet IV received
MEDICALS/US CONSULATE/POE
05/02/2012 Medicals
05/09/2012 Interview APPROVED
05/11/2012 Visa in hand
05/24/2012 POE TORONTO
06/28/2012 Got SSN and Green Card

ROC

02/27/2014 Package sent

02/28/2014 NOA1

03/28/2014 Biometrics

06/20/2014 Approved

06/22/2014 Got the 10-yr GC
N-400

03/03/2015 Package sent

03/10/2015 Check encashed

03/13/2015 NOA

03/26/2015 Fingerprints

04/27/2015 In line

06/19/2015 Interview letter

07/23/2015 Interview

08/19/2015 Oath ceremony

Timeline

It's there! yaaaay!! Gonna pay right now and start the process again! \o/

I wait almost a month after the NOA2, it feels so good to see that its moving again!

did yours work right away, today? I keep trying and it won't let me login.

Timeline

did yours work right away, today? I keep trying and it won't let me login.

Yes I login with my IIN and case # and it was there, waiting for payment.

But I got my IIN 2 days ago, together with the Case#

Good luck! and Keep trying!

Yesterday I was trying and it couldnt login, so I saw in the begging of this thread that means is getting invoiced.

Got the email this morning and there it goes... =)

Timeline

yer not training up the NVC Tele-Operators on the EP process, alas.

You need to be telling them that you're interested to know WHEN the DS-230 was detached from the email and added into the SAFEFILE image.

If they give you stupid answers, ask for a supervisor, as supposedly a supervisor can track down that email that you sent. If a supervisor can't find it - they'll be happy to tell you to resend it.

those weren't VJ guides. Those are the official instructions from the National Visa Center. Yer lass should trust those, really.

Become a US Citizen.

Thx a lot! by the way, got wife's "Case Complete" email. Son's DS-230 submitted before wife's, no "case complete" email so far. Hopefully, have the son's case complete email coming Monday!

Timeline

Guys,

I dont know if i made a mistake here or not, I paid my AOS fee with my U.S bank account but at the billing information I put my married name, and my Bank account was open with my maiden name.

I gave all the right numbers but the name i guess its not gonna match, the applicant name yes, but the payer name not

=/

Do you think my payment is not gonna go thru or its not a big deal?

Gonna call NVC later to check my doubt but i wanted to know if anyone of you passed trhu this and make it.

thanks again!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys,

I dont know if i made a mistake here or not, I paid my AOS fee with my U.S bank account but at the billing information I put my married name, and my Bank account was open with my maiden name.

I gave all the right numbers but the name i guess its not gonna match, the applicant name yes, but the payer name not

=/

Do you think my payment is not gonna go thru or its not a big deal?

Gonna call NVC later to check my doubt but i wanted to know if anyone of you passed trhu this and make it.

thanks again!

the payment will go through just fine, once the bank account and routing number is correct.

Married August 9th

USCIS
NOA1- November 19th
Touch - November 21st
Request Expedite-February 13th
NOA2 - March 16th

NVC
3/19/12 --- NVC Received CaseFile
4/02/12 --- NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued
4/02/12 --- Emailed DS-3032 to NVC
4/03/12 --- AOS FEE GENERATED
4/06/12 --- DS-3032 ACCEPTED
4/10/12 --- AOS PAID
4/11/12 --- AOS SHOWING PAID ON NVC WEBSITE
4/25/12 --- IV INVOICED
5/03/12 --- IV PAID
5/04/12 --- IV SHOWING PAID (MONEY WITHDRAWN FROM BANK A/C)
5/04/12 --- AOS & IV packet sent
5/09/12 --- AOS & IV Packet Delivered
5/09/12 --- AOS & IV PACKET RECEIVED
5/09/12 --- CASE COMPLETE
5/10/12 --- Interview Date Set
5/10/12 --- Appointment Letter Received via Email
6/11/12 --- Interview Date

MEDICAL/CONSULATE/POE
5/24/12--- MEDICAL
6/11/12 --- INTERVIEW RESULT (APPROVED)
7/05/12 --- POE (FLL-2 HOURS IN AIRPORT)
7/09/12 --- APPLIED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY (MAILED 07/18/12)
7/25/12 --- GREEN CARD RECEIVED (MAILED TO WRONG ADDRESS PICK-UP 8/7/12)

ROC

04/12/2014- MAILED ROC

04/14/2014-ROC RECEIVED

04/16/2014-NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.