JAB

F4 case complete

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

F4 category. We submitted our DS-230 to VFS and they closed the case on 7th Mar'12 and transferred to Mumbai consulate. Our PD is Jan'2002. Any idea of how long we have to wait for the interview date.

i m also from mumbai consulate....my pd is april 2001...and waiting since 11 jan 2011.coz my priority date is not current

current cut off date is december 2000

so you have to wait for at least 1 year from now.

and how you know that nvc has transfered your case to mumbai consulate ?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i m also from mumbai consulate....my pd is april 2001...and waiting since 11 jan 2011.coz my priority date is not current

current cut off date is december 2000

so you have to wait for at least 1 year from now.

and how you know that nvc has transfered your case to mumbai consulate ?

We have submitted all original documents (birth & marriage certificates, PCC's, petitioner's relationship proof etc alongwith DS-230 forms filled and signed and submitted to NVC. They confirmed that the case is closed and now they transfered to Mumbai consulate. They said to check visa availability at Mumbai.

I cannot understand why are keeping all our original documents for a such long with them when they know my PD due will be 2013!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Im about to get an interiew letter next month and last mont when i emailed my local consul , they said they didnt get my file from NVC yet . How come your one cae so early ? andi agree with sachin , you wil have to wait at least 1 year. And we also submitted our originals as well

PD is 12 DEC 2000

Timeline

Im about to get an interiew letter next month and last mont when i emailed my local consul , they said they didnt get my file from NVC yet . How come your one cae so early ? andi agree with sachin , you wil have to wait at least 1 year. And we also submitted our originals as well

you can call NVC US to check your case status. The case should be closed for the file to be transfered to your consulate.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

you can call NVC US to check your case status. The case should be closed for the file to be transfered to your consulate.

my case is also closed (DOCUMENTARY QUALIFIED) SINCE JAN 2011.

I called nvc 3-4 times..they never told me that my case is transferred to mumbai consulate....and i think it is not a big issue...coz when my pd goin to b current, they will dispatch to mumbai consulate.

Timeline

my case is also closed (DOCUMENTARY QUALIFIED) SINCE JAN 2011.

I called nvc 3-4 times..they never told me that my case is transferred to mumbai consulate....and i think it is not a big issue...coz when my pd goin to b current, they will dispatch to mumbai consulate.

Thanks Sachin. Have you submitted all your original documents (birth certificates etc)?

• 5 years later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/13/2012 at 2:35 AM, JAB said:

F4 category. We submitted our DS-230 to VFS and they closed the case on 7th Mar'12 and transferred to Mumbai consulate. Our PD is Jan'2002. Any idea of how long we have to wait for the interview date.

Any update for this case? I've seen that the visa bulletin for PD January 2012 has just become current as of September 2017. Were you interviewed already?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.