Donsteen05

hw long

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi there everybody we received I noa1 on february 20 2012 we are at the texas service centre is any one in the same situation or has gone thru them hw long wil we wait to hear something and hw do u get proof pf using skype and facebook etc for stayin in contact any help will be appreciated thanks allot

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi there everybody we received I noa1 on february 20 2012 we are at the texas service centre is any one in the same situation or has gone thru them hw long wil we wait to hear something and hw do u get proof pf using skype and facebook etc for stayin in contact any help will be appreciated thanks allot

Well average timeline for a NOA2 is 5 months tops but it could go even close to 6 if the Service Centre is on backlog that was the case of CSC a while ago! You should count the 5 months it's easier for your nerves! Stay Positive

Edited by benuk

I-130 SENT 2012/01/20

I-130 NOA1 2012/01/24

I-130 NOA2 2012/06/12

NVC receiv 2012/07/02

NVC case # 2012/07/13

DS-3032 emailed 2012/07/13

AOS paid 2012/07/20

AOS sent 2012/07/23

DS-3032 Accepted 2012/07/24

IV paid 2012/07/25

IV/DS-230 sent 2012/07/26

RFE missing pay stubs 2012/08/03

Case completed 2012/08/16

Inteview Date 2012/10/16

221g (new co-sponsor and proof of domicile for my son) crazy stuff!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Check your NOA1 because it's not possible that your petition is at the Texas Service Center (this center doesn't process I-129F petitions). Texas SC is a different place than the Texas lockbox where you sent your file. You are either at California SC or Vermont SC. Look at the bottom left of your NOA1 and you will know at which service center you're at. :)

Update your timeline and profile when you know it so you will have an estimate of when you may receive your NOA2 based on other VJ members data.

BTW, each service center has a 5 months goal to process petition. It can be faster as it can be slower.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Timeline

Thanks allot guys for the help realy appreciate it. Just wana knw if anybody is using whatsapp to keep in contcat with their partner and hw would we get proof of using it and hope we all get approved sooner than we think.

Timeline

whatsapp has the option to email a chat history...it will mail back about 4 months worth of chats... it will come in note form,copy it and paste to a word doc where its easier to read and also to edit.

We waited 5 months for the Noa2 and then it ws sent to the NVC where it was processed and sent out really quickly- but it was sent to Nairobi instead of Johannesburg- caused another 2 week delay to get it to Jhb. The guys at JHB office are really helpful if yu have any questions

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

Whatsapp and Viber both allow you to export your chat history

Did you get assigned to Vermont Service Center or California Service Center? Texas is just a mailing address.

If your case number starts WAC then you are assigned to California, if it starts EAC you are assigned to Vermont. Once you've found out, please consider updating your timeline for a better estimate of your possible approval date!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.