MichéSouf

Age difference

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Time?

IDK, seems like they are more interested in the visa process or how fast they can get a visa?

Cuz come on, waiting 6 whole months for a fiance visa when you havent even told your family about her or had her meet your family but so willing to get the visa to come over here? Imagine being married to someone & waiting years to be with them and they met the family & are involved in families lives... thats much more painful than 6months of a fiancee visa...

Edited by ~PalmTreeGurl~
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Also, this early into the relationship I dont think would be worth her spending the money to hire a lawyer... a lawyer cant make a visa get approved... and from the red flags so far... more than likely the money would be well spent with her spending money to visit you and your family next time.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

It seems to me that the 20 something MENA men comes in waves. Like right around where they are getting ready to finish their 2nd year of college and perhaps become available for mandatoy military service??:whistle: I remember a couple other ones who had surface about this time the past 2 years....

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm 37 and the thought of having to deal with a 20 yr old mate makes me kinda sick. I had a hard enough time with the almost 30 yr old (at the time of marriage; married 6 yrs) husband trying to help him adjust. I can't imagine having to wipe a 20 yr old's #### at my age.

Well, we didnt ask you about your relationship with a younger ma. Sometimes, a 20yrs is more wise and careful than some stupid 30yrs old. Got it?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

No, I mean you should troll back into the internet cafe where you've been searching for and American woman to get you out of Morocco & look for another one because you are not going to get approved with a 17 year age difference and your family not knowing, and having only spent ten days together. WHY is it you want to marry this 37 year old, but your family does not know about her? That's not really the tradition in Morocco, is it?

Better yet, if you really want help - you should tell your fiance to sign up for Visa Journey - we'll help her.

Also, just an FYI - the US consulate in Casa does extensive research into the email/internet usage of petitioners. Hopefully, in your case they do - so even if you go on to meet a visa ticket, I mean American woman, you feel comfortable telling your family about in the future, they will know you've already tried fooling a 37 year old into marrying you. Lots of luck to you!

This 37 yrs old? A visa ticket? What am I hearing in here?! I DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO TALK ABOUT MY FIANCEE THIS WAY! U try give advices, thank u, but dont offend me please!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** thread closed as OP got the relevant information on how to help his case and it has now become a personal attack. ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.