I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 14

2,583 posts in this topic

Too bad, they are very nice beasts (to look at). Also, their meat is tasty.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Someone new on VJ is having a not very good day and he/she is taking it out on me immediately in his/her second post ever. rolleyes.gifjest.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hey guys! I had to pop in to post because I saw a sex question :P

so that's what set off your radar to return to vj! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

My husband and I were having lunch in a mom and pop kebab shop. Both of them have recognized us for sometime already and in the spirit of friendliness, the Armenian male owner said, "We have been married for 27 years! You guys remember this: after 15 years, you will be like brother and sister only. A few years more after that, you will be sister and sister: One sister will wash clothes and the other will hang dry them." wacko.gif

Of all the inspirational things to say to a young couple like us, he chose what he thought was best.idea9dv.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

So "two posters" signed up on VJ today just to attack me in an upper forum. Wow. I can't remember doing anything that wrong. unsure.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Most likely a sock puppet account. Any ideas?

None. I am very amiable in the upper forums and I'm not really the type who starts troubles even in OT. I only reserve my acerbic remarks to people who deserve them.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

None. I am very amiable in the upper forums and I'm not really the type who starts troubles even in OT. I only reserve my acerbic remarks to people who deserve them.

That's why I think it's a sock puppet. The one user made a personal attack against you saying you just came here for the green card. I reported the post. There is no tolerance for that stuff on the upper forums.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015