I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 14

2,583 posts in this topic

I didn't start it, IR 5 did so he must have had it closed. If you want, we can start a new one. It wasn't closed due to violations.

Thanks, but that's unnecessary. You know what could happen.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Thanks, but that's unnecessary. You know what could happen.

Quite true, but it's not right that every thread can be dominated by one or two people so that everyone else quits posting. We have lost a few regulars because of this. And judging from what I have read in Site related, most of the users are tired of it too. Don't be afraid to start a new thread. If it gets out of hand, report it if necessary and you can always chose to close it. We need something in here besides game threads. And don't get me wrong, I think that the actual game threads are fine, such as scrabble, keep and kick, geography, word association and few others.

There are several threads that don't belong at all, such as counting, posting numbers, temperature, the time, hi, etc. They aren't games and they are just for post padding. If you think of a good topic, start a thread and we'll go from there. It might take a while since most of the regulars and many new users have been driven away by the nonsense that has gone on for the past few months.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Quite true, but it's not right that every thread can be dominated by one or two people so that everyone else quits posting. We have lost a few regulars because of this. And judging from what I have read in Site related, most of the users are tired of it too. Don't be afraid to start a new thread. If it gets out of hand, report it if necessary and you can always chose to close it. We need something in here besides game threads. And don't get me wrong, I think that the actual game threads are fine, such as scrabble, keep and kick, geography, word association and few others.

There are several threads that don't belong at all, such as counting, posting numbers, temperature, the time, hi, etc. They aren't games and they are just for post padding. If you think of a good topic, start a thread and we'll go from there. It might take a while since most of the regulars and many new users have been driven away by the nonsense that has gone on for the past few months.

Who's afraid? devil.gif I'm trying to cook something that involves even a wee bit of brain activity and complete sentences.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Who's afraid? devil.gif I'm trying to cook something that involves even a wee bit of brain activity and complete sentences.

:lol: I know you're not afraid, I should have chosen my words more carefully. I forgot who I was dealing with. :devil: And don't forget to chastise me for ending a sentence with the preposition with. What are you cooking? I'm hungry. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

:lol: I know you're not afraid, I should have chosen my words more carefully. I forgot who I was dealing with. :devil: And don't forget to chastise me for ending a sentence with the preposition with. What are you cooking? I'm hungry. :devil:

You'll find out soon. I hope the VIPs will enjoy it because I've read that they like a good challenge. innocent.gif

What kind of thread do you prefer?

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

You'll find out soon. I hope the VIPs will enjoy it because I've read that they like a good challenge. innocent.gif

What kind of thread do you prefer?

Whatever you like. Give it a try and see how it goes. It would be nice to have some off topic discussion again. It can be light and fun, or more intense and thought provoking........ And you can post those Vegas topless pool pics too. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Whatever you like. Give it a try and see how it goes. It would be nice to have some off topic discussion again. It can be light and fun, or more intense and thought provoking........ And you can post those Vegas topless pool pics too. :devil:

Sometimes I think that your comprehension skills need an upgrade. tongue.gif I'm starting to be a little mean, thanks to you. devil.gif I've already mentioned that there was nothing risque about the Vegas trip.

Have a great weekend. It's time to lose myself in a book.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg