solonow

he cheated, i want out

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

lol, he cheated at least 6 times that i knwo of with 6 differnt women, one of them even married. i have no choice. i cant be looking over my shoulder and pretending everything is fine for teh rest of my life while he is always looking fo rteh next pretty gal to entertain him...i dont really have a choice here....thsi has been going on for over a year...

SQorry to say that,if you are sure he is cheated on you with otehr woman and not hear that from somone else much better finsh that now than later ,but if only u have doiupt but not sure ;try trogut those negaif toguht from your head ,do not look only on negatif in your relationship try also remeber the wonderful moments u sepdn together its my adviuce for you.I hope really poeople can be at least respectable to each other and use poeple that way Good luck like said its very serious decission u ahev to think lot before to do next step

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think you should email him. Ignoring someone you love(d) is a VERY temporary solution. You need to express yourself, even if its just one last time. If you call him, you give him the chance to beg and plead and tell you he loves you and possibly talk you out of it. PLEASE DO NOT BE TALKED OUT OF ENDING IT! A healthy relationship should be built on trust and love and selflessness. His actions have proved him to be selfish and not trustworthy. If this is your first love, it probably will be one of the hardest things you will ever have to do, even if the facts are screaming in your face. But you know deep inside that its time to end it. Here's my advice...in this order...

1st- Cancel the K-1 petition. Do this BEFORE you tell him. That way it's done and there's no going back.

2nd - THEN Email him. Take your time when you write it and be sure to say everything you want to say. This will help with the closure part of it.

3rd - Do not answer or return his calls. He can correspond via email just fine. With emails you have time to think before you make an emotional decision. Phone calls are dangerous if you are really trying to move on.

4th - Don't blame yourself. Cheating men love to blame everything and one but themselves, and the reality is, it is 100% their problem.

Finally, just know as many have said, every human deserves real, genuine, honest, love - even you. I don't know you, but I don't need to, to tell you that the red flags of your relationship are flying at full mast...and tough as it feels now, if you act now, you will save yourself years are heartache and pain. Best wishes to you. :star:

This is exactly my advise. If you're anything like most people simply cutting contact wont give you the closure that you need. Send an email, be honest and get everything out and then start your life over. Good Luck, and stay strong.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so sorry this happened to you. The best thing to do is cut ties and try to move on with your life. Dealing with cheating at this level sucks, but it's even worse once he would he here and you would be dealing with a much more cumbersome process. He didn't respect his relatinship with you, nor did he respect you as a human being. I am sure that you will find someone who does.

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.