donnie7263

She's Gone? Really? Already?

141 posts in this topic

Well, it seems I have bad news. Natalia has been lying for about 3 weeks. I thought RUB women were, at very least, brutally honest! She opened another page on that facebook site that I wasn't aware of. She had one page for my sake. And another for meeting other people. She doesn't speak any English. So I translate all our conversations. Google has some issues... let me tell you! Bad translations are the reason for alot of disagreements. Anyway, last week it seems that was the case. She thought I said something mean. I did not. She claims at that point she thought our relationship was over. But would not reply to any of my texts to explain the misunderstanding. Then she went out, found a random guy off the street, and had sex with him. What's up with that?! Even if it were a real fight, that is no reason for revenge. Is it? This wasn't the first time either. One time she misunderstood me and removed all our pictures from her site. Then the next time she destroyed the necklace and ring I gave her. Now this! Someone please explain this behavior! Because I am seriously gonna be out of there! Are all Ukrainian women this crazy? Maybe Belarus is better. Too bad because I really like the mindset of Ukrainian women! HELP!

Belarus has it's plus side....well for picking up women, not actually living there.

"Why_Me's guide to Minsk and women"

1) Rent an apartment in or very near to Nemega (central Minsk where all the action is). Make sure it has internet and washing machine.

2) Get your visitors visa from whatever agency you rent your apt. from (30 day visa is max they do).

3) Google the night clubs in or near Nemega (West World: big ####### club in hotel Belarus with big dance floor and two strip bars down below, Madison Club...top of the line club with mirrored dance floor, pond with fish, bridge, appetizers, bowling alley and tons and tons of super hot chicks, Planeta hotel with small dance club and excellent strip club, and Club Versus...black tie only strip joint inside Hotel Minsk..but it's n ot near Nemega).

4) Any pizza joint, resteraunt, etc... work the waitresses. Minsk is a big time college town loaded with hot little college chickies and most of them get waiteress jobs in the hotels and food joints and are always on the prowl. I swear some of the hottest chicks there are serving food. Even the McDonalds in Minsk is loaded with hot ones. So never count out the hired help...best ones to go for imo.

5) Grab a map and stand on a busy street corner wearing a baseball cap and Levi jeans (nothing says "I'm American more than jeans and a cap). Open up the map like your looking for somewhere...play dumb. Wait and see how many chicks come to "help you". It's like swimming in a shark tank. That one works great in the day time and is a gold mine imo.

6) Always let them talk...and act like your interested in what they have to say. That one is global with all women world wide.

7) Play the role. Take a wad of $1 bills and cover it up with a few $20's and a few C-notes and play the part. Suit, tie, etc... cologne Polo ore something not too expensive but something "loud". Those chicks dig that. And act like you own the joint. When I go into a club over there I don't smile unless something catches my eye. Always grease the waitress with a $20 spot so you get your drinks on time (special service) and they will usually throw in free appetizers.

8) For the first few days sow your oats. Use the "shot gun method". If you have a table with 3 chicks who don't know each other but all want a piece of you then try to land all three for one big bash. Odds on one will chicken out, but that still leaves you two to take back to your apt.

9) Sit with authority. Find a big ####### table that has that wrap around seating so you can spread both your arms on the top of it...again that goes back to looking like you own the joint and you expect the best. Mindset is everything along with presentation. Don't look like your willing to jump the first set of bones that comes your way. Play the role... Sean Conner ...that's the man I learned from as in James Bond flicks. That guy helped me score more you know what then anything else.

10) Another little trick of mine is the "writer/journalist". This one works great everywhere but it really kills them in the smaller towns and villages. You take a soft case brief case with a small laptop and stuff it full of papers and act like your writing. Make sure you also have a camera bag with you also. Sit at a cafe and look, look and look. When one of them takes the bait...and they will, you tell them your doing a story on such and such Oblast, village, travel guide, blog site, whatever and your looking for someone who can help clue you in on local news/history. That one is a gold mine also. Next thing you know you have a translator willing to "help you" with anything and everything. Just make sure she's not around when you hope the next train out...unless you really like her of course.

11) Cash. Belarus is cash poor and wants US dollars. Take as much money as you can on your person. They will ask you to trade in your newer money for their US money..they do this right at the airport when you arrive. NP with that. That money still spends. That and the ATM machines there hose you so you don't want to use them too much. Keep your cash in a zip lock baggie and stick that in your socks..like the ones your wearing. I never keep more than a few grand in my wallet...rest of the money goes in my socks.

12) Airport security. Those seccrity chicks wear skirts and they look hot. I scored one right off the plane one time. So don't count them out either. Get her phone number and let her know where you will be staying. Usually Minsk airport has super hot looking airport security chicks working with those army like uniforms with skirts and beret.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

I thought RUB women were, at very least, brutally honest!

Every time I hear something like "All Russian/Ukranian women are..." I think of Star Trek. How every single planet they visited had one government, and you almost never saw more than a few of them. The people on these "planets" were all very similar...they were warriors, or peaceniks, or diplomats or whatever. They never seemed to come across a planet that consisted of dozens of different nations with diverse cultures and multi-ethnic people. Granted, it would have been a lot to try to cover in an hour long TV show, but the "this is an entire planet of people who act and dress the same, and hold the same values" thing was pretty striking.

All RUB women are not brutally honest. They're not all liars either. They don't all like to go to dance clubs, they don't all like to sit home reading books. They're not all hot-tempered, they don't all wear high heels, etc, etc. There's no "Planet Russian Women," as cool as we think that might be. They're as different as every woman you've ever met here in the US.

I think you got caught up in some assumptions, exacerbated by the fact that you didn't speak the same language. I'm sorry to hear it, that's unfortunate. But maybe when you're ready to dive back in, you'll want to really understand her instead of building up an ideal. Best of luck to you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I didn't "jump in" with any pre-conceived notions. I have experience speaking and interacting with many of these women....and American women. I am not saying they are all the same. But they are different than American women. That's all I meant. Maybe it's my personality, but I like Ukrainian women better than any in the world! I was just unlucky with this one!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Every time I hear something like "All Russian/Ukranian women are..." I think of Star Trek. How every single planet they visited had one government, and you almost never saw more than a few of them. The people on these "planets" were all very similar...they were warriors, or peaceniks, or diplomats or whatever. They never seemed to come across a planet that consisted of dozens of different nations with diverse cultures and multi-ethnic people. Granted, it would have been a lot to try to cover in an hour long TV show, but the "this is an entire planet of people who act and dress the same, and hold the same values" thing was pretty striking.

All RUB women are not brutally honest. They're not all liars either. They don't all like to go to dance clubs, they don't all like to sit home reading books. They're not all hot-tempered, they don't all wear high heels, etc, etc. There's no "Planet Russian Women," as cool as we think that might be. They're as different as every woman you've ever met here in the US.

I think you got caught up in some assumptions, exacerbated by the fact that you didn't speak the same language. I'm sorry to hear it, that's unfortunate. But maybe when you're ready to dive back in, you'll want to really understand her instead of building up an ideal. Best of luck to you!

Bullsh*t. If that were true, who would marry them? If yours was/is defective it is no reason to generalize. Most are in perfect working order.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I didn't "jump in" with any pre-conceived notions. I have experience speaking and interacting with many of these women....and American women. I am not saying they are all the same. But they are different than American women. That's all I meant. Maybe it's my personality, but I like Ukrainian women better than any in the world! I was just unlucky with this one!

You have to understand Mox. He is what is called a "contrarian". If everyone else is going one direction, he goes the opposite direction. He occasionally falls off a cliff the rest of us were walking away from and disappears for a few months, then somehow finds the wrong way back.

Belarus has it's plus side....well for picking up women, not actually living there.

"Why_Me's guide to Minsk and women"

1) Rent an apartment in or very near to Nemega (central Minsk where all the action is). Make sure it has internet and washing machine.

2) Get your visitors visa from whatever agency you rent your apt. from (30 day visa is max they do).

3) Google the night clubs in or near Nemega (West World: big ####### club in hotel Belarus with big dance floor and two strip bars down below, Madison Club...top of the line club with mirrored dance floor, pond with fish, bridge, appetizers, bowling alley and tons and tons of super hot chicks, Planeta hotel with small dance club and excellent strip club, and Club Versus...black tie only strip joint inside Hotel Minsk..but it's n ot near Nemega).

4) Any pizza joint, resteraunt, etc... work the waitresses. Minsk is a big time college town loaded with hot little college chickies and most of them get waiteress jobs in the hotels and food joints and are always on the prowl. I swear some of the hottest chicks there are serving food. Even the McDonalds in Minsk is loaded with hot ones. So never count out the hired help...best ones to go for imo.

5) Grab a map and stand on a busy street corner wearing a baseball cap and Levi jeans (nothing says "I'm American more than jeans and a cap). Open up the map like your looking for somewhere...play dumb. Wait and see how many chicks come to "help you". It's like swimming in a shark tank. That one works great in the day time and is a gold mine imo.

6) Always let them talk...and act like your interested in what they have to say. That one is global with all women world wide.

7) Play the role. Take a wad of $1 bills and cover it up with a few $20's and a few C-notes and play the part. Suit, tie, etc... cologne Polo ore something not too expensive but something "loud". Those chicks dig that. And act like you own the joint. When I go into a club over there I don't smile unless something catches my eye. Always grease the waitress with a $20 spot so you get your drinks on time (special service) and they will usually throw in free appetizers.

8) For the first few days sow your oats. Use the "shot gun method". If you have a table with 3 chicks who don't know each other but all want a piece of you then try to land all three for one big bash. Odds on one will chicken out, but that still leaves you two to take back to your apt.

9) Sit with authority. Find a big ####### table that has that wrap around seating so you can spread both your arms on the top of it...again that goes back to looking like you own the joint and you expect the best. Mindset is everything along with presentation. Don't look like your willing to jump the first set of bones that comes your way. Play the role... Sean Conner ...that's the man I learned from as in James Bond flicks. That guy helped me score more you know what then anything else.

10) Another little trick of mine is the "writer/journalist". This one works great everywhere but it really kills them in the smaller towns and villages. You take a soft case brief case with a small laptop and stuff it full of papers and act like your writing. Make sure you also have a camera bag with you also. Sit at a cafe and look, look and look. When one of them takes the bait...and they will, you tell them your doing a story on such and such Oblast, village, travel guide, blog site, whatever and your looking for someone who can help clue you in on local news/history. That one is a gold mine also. Next thing you know you have a translator willing to "help you" with anything and everything. Just make sure she's not around when you hope the next train out...unless you really like her of course.

11) Cash. Belarus is cash poor and wants US dollars. Take as much money as you can on your person. They will ask you to trade in your newer money for their US money..they do this right at the airport when you arrive. NP with that. That money still spends. That and the ATM machines there hose you so you don't want to use them too much. Keep your cash in a zip lock baggie and stick that in your socks..like the ones your wearing. I never keep more than a few grand in my wallet...rest of the money goes in my socks.

12) Airport security. Those seccrity chicks wear skirts and they look hot. I scored one right off the plane one time. So don't count them out either. Get her phone number and let her know where you will be staying. Usually Minsk airport has super hot looking airport security chicks working with those army like uniforms with skirts and beret.

:lol:

just

:lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

"Gig em"

The ####### part is way too short. Where did you get that photo? Not in Texas, that's for sure!

Hook 'em horns!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Bullsh*t. If that were true, who would marry them? If yours was/is defective it is no reason to generalize. Most are in perfect working order.

Who would marry them...if they all had different personalities? Wha?

But you actually make my point, as well as several others here. Based on what you've said about Alla over the years, I can guarantee that neither she nor I would be each others' cup of tea. Based on what Slim's said of his wife, I'd say the same thing. This isn't a dig at either woman, far from it. But their personalities, as described by you and Slim (and these are just a couple examples) are just too incompatible with who attracts me, and I doubt I have the qualities that would attract them.

My wife isn't "defective," we get along great. :)

Gotcha. :)

Timeline

Well, it seems I have bad news. Natalia has been lying for about 3 weeks. I thought RUB women were, at very least, brutally honest! She opened another page on that facebook site that I wasn't aware of. She had one page for my sake. And another for meeting other people. She doesn't speak any English. So I translate all our conversations. Google has some issues... let me tell you! Bad translations are the reason for alot of disagreements. Anyway, last week it seems that was the case. She thought I said something mean. I did not. She claims at that point she thought our relationship was over. But would not reply to any of my texts to explain the misunderstanding. Then she went out, found a random guy off the street, and had sex with him. What's up with that?! Even if it were a real fight, that is no reason for revenge. Is it? This wasn't the first time either. One time she misunderstood me and removed all our pictures from her site. Then the next time she destroyed the necklace and ring I gave her. Now this! Someone please explain this behavior! Because I am seriously gonna be out of there! Are all Ukrainian women this crazy? Maybe Belarus is better. Too bad because I really like the mindset of Ukrainian women! HELP!

She was never into you, sorry to say. She agreed to the petition and it was one of those "well it is going to take 5 months and if nothing better comes along in that time..." kind of things.

And one thing you have to get clear up front is that you are not going to say anything that would hurt each other and if you do, it is a mistake. Alla did, and still does occasionally, say things which do not come out well. You need to let that stuff go and so does she as my Russian is, well, not like that of a native speaker...we'll just say that OK? A good response is "You know, in English what you said could be taken as an insult but I am sure you probably meant..."

Online translators are not very good, I do not recommend them.

That said, I met hundreds of Ukrainian women while I lived there and only married one. It is not difficult to meet 5-6 new women per week when living there without trying hard.

"Brutally honest" means they will go out and have sex with some random guy and then tell you about it. :lol: Your girl was exactly in character. And I give you 10 to 1 she was wearing heels.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

This isn't a dig at either woman, far from it. But their personalities, as described by you and Slim (and these are just a couple examples) are just too incompatible with who attracts me, and I doubt I have the qualities that would attract them.

Gotcha. :)

I would not take a statement that Alla is not for you as a "dig" at her.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

And one thing you have to get clear up front is that you are not going to say anything that would hurt each other and if you do, it is a mistake.

My wife and I still to this day give each other the benefit of the doubt about what we say to each other.....and sometimes we can both be VERY frustrated with the other (especially when it comes to driving training!!).

You NEVER did answer my questions;

How old are you?

How fat and bald are you?

What age group of a woman are you looking for?

Answers to those questions will help us a lot to help you. From what I have read so far, I'd place you at early 30s, maybe never married, never dated a "foreigner" before? How did you meet this woman? What do you intend to do differently, once you go there and meet the "perfect" woman? Know that you will still have to engage this long distance correspondence phase, just like before.

What do you intend to do differently this time? Do you think it's all that woman's fault?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

My wife and I still to this day give each other the benefit of the doubt about what we say to each other.....and sometimes we can both be VERY frustrated with the other (especially when it comes to driving training!!).

You NEVER did answer my questions;

How old are you?

How fat and bald are you?

What age group of a woman are you looking for?

Answers to those questions will help us a lot to help you. From what I have read so far, I'd place you at early 30s, maybe never married, never dated a "foreigner" before? How did you meet this woman? What do you intend to do differently, once you go there and meet the "perfect" woman? Know that you will still have to engage this long distance correspondence phase, just like before.

What do you intend to do differently this time? Do you think it's all that woman's fault?

Better to cut to the chase. Fly over there and screw everything on two legs that doesn't say "nyet".

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Yup! You got it! But I am taking Russian lessons. I can only speak basic stuff now. But at least I am making an effort!

Otlichna!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.