donnie7263

She's Gone? Really? Already?

141 posts in this topic

I'd say away from tours or online agencies or anything in which a a company is trying to find you a girl. Just visit Kiev/Minsk/a city in Russia that is not Moscow and well find a girl... many of them are single anyway.

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

By the way, anyone up for wingman? LOL!

... going to pick a fight with the ol' ball and chain.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Bring it Slim! I can let your wife know you would only be my support system! No girls for you! LOL. I will update everyone tomorrow after I speak with Natalia. We will see how it goes, but I am at ease now. No pressure. I will visit Kiev in April or May whether she is with me or not. Life goes on!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

... going to pick a fight with the ol' ball and chain.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Bring it Slim! I can let your wife know you would only be my support system! No girls for you! LOL. I will update everyone tomorrow after I speak with Natalia. We will see how it goes, but I am at ease now. No pressure. I will visit Kiev in April or May whether she is with me or not. Life goes on!

Go for May in Kiev. Late May even. The warmer the better. :P A wingman is maybe not a good thing there, if two girls show up, just keep them both for yourself, often an option. Don't expect any relationships from that.

Our wives will not buy into that ####### that we are only there as a support system. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yeah, no visas, big PLUS for Ukraine. Many Russian and Belarussian women travel to Ukraine to meet their intended SO's it is easy for them, they need no visa either.

Gary And Alla

Go for May in Kiev. Late May even. The warmer the better. :P A wingman is maybe not a good thing there, if two girls show up, just keep them both for yourself, often an option. Don't expect any relationships from that.

:thumbs:

Our wives will not buy into that ####### that we are only there as a support system. :lol:

Kira won't let me out of her sight over there after my last few fck ups in Minsk. :(

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

My wife wouldn't care. She doesn't think I still have it.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

My wife wouldn't care. She doesn't think I still have it.

I bet she would care. She tells you that but they know we are still hot items. Alla would care. OMG yes. :lol: I never gave her a reason to be jealous but she is

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Well, it seems I have bad news. Natalia has been lying for about 3 weeks. I thought RUB women were, at very least, brutally honest! She opened another page on that facebook site that I wasn't aware of. She had one page for my sake. And another for meeting other people. She doesn't speak any English. So I translate all our conversations. Google has some issues... let me tell you! Bad translations are the reason for alot of disagreements. Anyway, last week it seems that was the case. She thought I said something mean. I did not. She claims at that point she thought our relationship was over. But would not reply to any of my texts to explain the misunderstanding. Then she went out, found a random guy off the street, and had sex with him. What's up with that?! Even if it were a real fight, that is no reason for revenge. Is it? This wasn't the first time either. One time she misunderstood me and removed all our pictures from her site. Then the next time she destroyed the necklace and ring I gave her. Now this! Someone please explain this behavior! Because I am seriously gonna be out of there! Are all Ukrainian women this crazy? Maybe Belarus is better. Too bad because I really like the mindset of Ukrainian women! HELP!

By the way.... Why_Me.....love the correlation between a uterus and bevo! I am a die hard Aggie!

"Gig em"

sigbet.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

So I translate all our conversations.

Therein lies your whole problem....and you two were gonna get married? How would you communicate? How could you have had any REAL conversations about what her life will be like here?

Sri, but you should have seen this coming. Now you've said something; she got mad, she got even and now you're angry also. Nice relationship!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.