Saylin

NVC Filers - March 2012

4,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yeah. Got interview appointment letter today!

reg.ula.tion.me.ooow.2011 // tomcat.fight

to do list:
file i-130, petition for alien relative
get immigrant visa
get ssn card and green card
get employment authorization - not required
file I-751, petition to remove the conditions of residence (before 2nd year expires upon entry)
become a US citizen

Thank you Visajourney!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I have a question, I was given our NVC case # yesterday and I was able to log into https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx?node=Signin website. I know the process fees have not been created yet, so that was no surprise.

However, I tried to login today to check again and received this message -

"This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately."

So I called NVC and spoke with agent, they told me nothing has been processed yet and to ignore that message I received on the website.

I was just wondering if other people have gotten this message before??? I'm just a little freaked out at the moment.

Edited by Wolffsrain

USCIS: (189 days)

8/05/11 --- filed for I-130

8/08/11 --- NOA1 I-130 mail letter received

2/22/12 --- NOA2 (I-130) Email & Txt msg

2/25/12 --- NOA2 (I-130) mail letter received

NVC: (51 days)

3/08/12 --- Received NVC case #, IIN # from operator

3/08/12 --- Beneficiary's and Petitioner's e-mail address added to the case

3/12/12 --- AOS bill invoiced and PAID (Payment status: IN PROGRESS)

3/12/12 --- Emailed DS-3032 from beneficiary's e-mail account

3/13/12 --- AOS bill appears as PAID

3/13/12 --- Printed AOS bar-coded sheet and copy of invoice showing "PAID"

3/20/12 --- DS-3032 AOS Update - IV bill invoiced and PAID (Payment status: IN PROGRESS)

3/29/12 --- AOS package mailed via Fed-Ex

4/02/12 --- AOS package delivered to NVC via Fed-Ex

4/04/12 --- AOS reviewed and accepted

4/23/12 --- IV package mailed via Fed-Ex

4/25/12 --- IV package delivered to NVC via Fed-Ex

4/27/12 --- NVC Case Completed

Interview/Embassy: (-- days)

5/04/12 --- Interview Date Given

xx --- Medical

6/19/12 --- Interview at Moscow Embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Go back to page 52

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/354975-nvc-filers-march-2012/page__st__765

I have a question, I was given our NVC case # yesterday and I was able to log into https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx?node=Signin website. I know the process fees have not been created yet, so that was no surprise.

However, I tried to login today to check again and received this message -

"This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately."

So I called NVC and spoke with agent, they told me nothing has been processed yet and to ignore that message I received on the website.

I was just wondering if other people have gotten this message before??? I'm just a little freaked out at the moment.

and by the way, if you haven't emailed ds-3032 from beneficiary's email acct then do so. Details on Page 1.

Edited by VisaJourney2011

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you, I really appreciate it =]

USCIS: (189 days)

8/05/11 --- filed for I-130

8/08/11 --- NOA1 I-130 mail letter received

2/22/12 --- NOA2 (I-130) Email & Txt msg

2/25/12 --- NOA2 (I-130) mail letter received

NVC: (51 days)

3/08/12 --- Received NVC case #, IIN # from operator

3/08/12 --- Beneficiary's and Petitioner's e-mail address added to the case

3/12/12 --- AOS bill invoiced and PAID (Payment status: IN PROGRESS)

3/12/12 --- Emailed DS-3032 from beneficiary's e-mail account

3/13/12 --- AOS bill appears as PAID

3/13/12 --- Printed AOS bar-coded sheet and copy of invoice showing "PAID"

3/20/12 --- DS-3032 AOS Update - IV bill invoiced and PAID (Payment status: IN PROGRESS)

3/29/12 --- AOS package mailed via Fed-Ex

4/02/12 --- AOS package delivered to NVC via Fed-Ex

4/04/12 --- AOS reviewed and accepted

4/23/12 --- IV package mailed via Fed-Ex

4/25/12 --- IV package delivered to NVC via Fed-Ex

4/27/12 --- NVC Case Completed

Interview/Embassy: (-- days)

5/04/12 --- Interview Date Given

xx --- Medical

6/19/12 --- Interview at Moscow Embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I Knowwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :crying:

Q's guys: How is NVC during weekends? do we get Invoices billed, status updates on the weekends?

It is the Government. They don't work weekends. Nothing happens from 1700 (a guess) Friday to 0800 Monday.

Trips:

Jan2010 - First Trip, met in person

Jul2010 - Trip two!

Nov2010 - Trip Three, Got engaged :)

Feb2011 - Trip Four. Spring Festival, Lucky Money all around :D

April2011 - Trip Five... Going to the chapel...

July2011 - Trip Six... Honeymoon in Xiamen :D

October2011 - Trip Seven... Beijing and the Great Wall :)

January2012 - Trip Eight... Chinese New Years and Spring Festival! More Lucky Money! :D

April2012 - Trip Nine... Interview?

Paper work for CR1:

28 July 2011 - 20January 2012 - Day 175... USCIS at CSC finally processed our paper work.

30January2012 - NVC 'received' the paperwork

6February2012 - NVC GUZ case number assigned - Attempted to OPTIN to EP.

7February2012 - NVC GZO (EP) case number assigned

8February2012 - 27February Massive delay caused by sending the EP OPTIN email too soon :(

28February2012 - AOS Fee Paid

29February2012 - AOS Fee shows paid, AOS Package sent in

5March2012 - IV Fee shows paid (paid on 3March), IV (DS-230) Package sent in

6March2012 - AOS Rejected due to minor error, corrected version emailed in

8March2012 - Email received indicating AOS correction and DS-230 review in process

9March2012 - Case Complete Email - END NVC PROCESS

15March2012 - Interview Scheduled: 18April2012 (Document turn-in: 17April2012)

Timeline

WOW, thank you for all the information.

+1 for quoting the entire post.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Define Irony..... or special hidden EP queue

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!

OutFrickingStanding !!! There's a deer in yer future, this weekend.

I hold by my Tuesday , March 13th prediction.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I imagine since I'm going to GUZ none of this applies to me :(

Well, only after the interview. DoS Hotline knows all..

Timeline

Doesn't GUZ assign their own interview dates?

Either way, since we both just got those emails a few hours ago, would DOS really have anything for us before Monday (next business day)?

No.

You forgot about the hidden 'GZO EP scheduling queue' at NVC.

You You, YOU!!!

DoS Hotline is useful for you, after interview day, for casefile status, when yer chasing after the VISA packet.

------

keywords: GUZ IV / EP / GZO / DoS / foobaz /

Timeline

LoL... True.. and now a new number to call every business day and pester people! :lol:

Slow down, you. Wait till Tuesday, as you still have;

Final Review

Appointment Scheduling

to go. That's all @ NVC, not at GUZ. DoS Hotline is useless for you, right now.

As I mentioned previously, there's a special, hidden scheduling queue at NVC for EP cases headed to GUZ IV. Yer casefile is one of those. Relax a bit, go shoot a deer this weekend, make 300 Venison Jiaozi, and relax. The bloodletting, at least, should be relaxing - the cooking - even more so.

Timeline

OutFrickingStanding !!! There's a deer in yer future, this weekend.

I hold by my Tuesday , March 13th prediction.

You really think so fast as that? That would be awesome..

Now, it becomes a question of when would the interview itself likely be. I'd bet April at this point, so it is more a question of when in April.

Trips:

Jul2010 - Trip two!

January2012 - Trip Eight... Chinese New Years and Spring Festival! More Lucky Money! :D

Paper work for CR1:

28 July 2011 - 20January 2012 - Day 175... USCIS at CSC finally processed our paper work.

8February2012 - 27February Massive delay caused by sending the EP OPTIN email too soon :(

8March2012 - Email received indicating AOS correction and DS-230 review in process

Timeline

Tips?

What? to who? where? are you pulling my legs?

Well, that would be me.

If you not have cash - send powdered poutine gravy.

Timeline

Yeah. Got interview appointment letter today!

You, ah.

it's about time !!!

Don't forget to update yer timeline letter, give it to yer wife a coupla days prior to interview day.

They be really nasty with the timeline letter over at that IV unit, even more so that GUZ IV.

Timeline

You really think so fast as that? That would be awesome..

Now, it becomes a question of when would the interview itself likely be. I'd bet April at this point, so it is more a question of when in April.

I rarely predict the interview date, but in your case - I'll say - sometime between the 4th to the 11th of April.

Timeline

I rarely predict the interview date, but in your case - I'll say - sometime between the 4th to the 11th of April.

Nice.. :D

Now hopefully my tax return is back by then... :unsure:

Trips:

Jul2010 - Trip two!

Paper work for CR1:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.