Saylin

NVC Filers - March 2012

4,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Paraguay
Timeline

hello guys, i have jus come off the phone with NVC,got our NVC case number, what next? i am hearing off a Invoice Identification number? and email DS3032? i am confised when do we get these? thanks in advance!!

Please read the first 2 posts of this thread. They are extremely helpful and will answer most of your questions :yes: . Good luck!

11-19-2011 Married in Paraguay

USCIS - 10 days

01-09-2012 NOA1 email

01-19-2012 NOA2 email (USC living abroad with spouse)

NVC - 33 days

02-08-2012 Case number and IIN assigned (9 days after NVC received)

03-12-2012 Case completed

04-06-2012 Received interview letter in e-mail (25 days after case complete)

Consulate

04-10-2012 Medical in Asuncion

04-30-2012 Interview-APPROVED

05-02-2012 Visa available for pickup

USA

05-10-2012 POE-Bahamas

05-25-2012 Welcome Letter received

05-31-2012 Green Card received

06-08-2012 Applied for SSN at local office

06-16-2012 SSN received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good morning to all VJer's, from top of hour here on East Coast,

I have been tracking few people of my own, I have come to a conclusion that Emailed DS-3032 response time is currently approximately 4-5 days. That's just my observation by looking at few recent timelines.

I have emailed on 3/5 and haven't received any rejection as yet so I am hoping an acceptance either today or Monday latest.

I did send them an email requesting to correct a mistake on my info on Monday 3/5 at 5:46 PM and I got a reply last night 3/8 at about 10:20 PM. So your calculations are right about 4 to 5 days to answer an email. Crazy!

Citizenship

6/24/2016: Mailed N-400 package via USPS from Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan

7/11/2016: Received NOA1 dated 7/5/2016

11/3/2016: Received email from USCIS-Seoul Office with Naturalization appt set for 11/30/2016

11/30/2016: Naturalization Interview on Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan. N-400 Approved

12/1/2016: Naturalization Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

This process could be stressful. But the hardest part is over. You will get your C/N soon....Stay positive.. :-)

Thanks Kedic I am trying!! It's the entire process that's getting to me!....Hope you have a good weekend...

Married July 16th

NOA1- August 19th

Touch - August 24th

NOA2 - Feb 27th - Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

3/05/12 --- NVC Received CaseFile

3/20/12 --- NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued

3/20/12 --- Emailed DS-3032 to NVC

3/22/12 --- AOS FEE BILL PAID ONLINE &

3/26/12 --- AOS Fee Bill Marked Paid []

3/22/12 --- AOS CoverSheets Generated &

3/26/12 --- AOS packet sent

3/27/12 --- DS-3032 Accepted

3/28/12 --- AOS Packet Delivered @ NVC 10:30AM

3/28/12 --- IV Fee Bill Showing as 'Payable' []

3/28/12 --- IV FEE BILL PAID ONLINE &

3/29/12 --- IV Fee Bill marked as PAID []

3/29/12 --- IV CoverSheets Generated &

3/30/12 --- AOS Packet Accepted

4/02/12 --- IV packet sent +

4/03/12 --- IV packet recevied

4/06/12 --- NVC reports 'Case Completed' *

4/10/12 --- Interview Date Set *

4/10/12 --- Appointment Letter Received via Email

Interview Date - MAY 3RD

Medical Scheduled - April 25th

event.png

event.png

"We've come this far by faith"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

And the master spreadsheet in mention can be found in my signature. I've been keeping a log of IR-1/CR-1 applicants going through NVC and how long they spend in it.

Oh! wow! I just learned something new. Didn't have a clue you actually keep a spreadsheet with our timelines. That's what I call true dedication. Awesome!

Citizenship

6/24/2016: Mailed N-400 package via USPS from Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan

7/11/2016: Received NOA1 dated 7/5/2016

11/3/2016: Received email from USCIS-Seoul Office with Naturalization appt set for 11/30/2016

11/30/2016: Naturalization Interview on Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan. N-400 Approved

12/1/2016: Naturalization Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Help! I can't sign into the payment portal. Why?

If you're getting an error message ("Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time…" or "This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted…"), do NOT panic. This is actually good news! If you just got your case number, then this message means NVC is inputting your case in their system. If you get this message a few days after case number generation, then it's a good possibility that NVC is invoicing your AOS bill. And if this message appears a few days after DS-3032 acceptance, then there's a good chance the IV bill is being invoiced. And finally, if this message is appearing a few days or more after NVC received your packages, this is a good indication of case complete at NVC!

Ok today is my 2nd day since getting NVC receiving my case and got the NVC case #.

I just tried logging into the payment portal and got this error

"This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately."

So this must mean i will be getting my AOS invoice bill very soon !

hope so!!!!!! :blush:.

ps: thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet list.

Edited by VisaJourney2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Called NVC again this morning. The AVR must be down because as soon as I pressed 1 for English I got an operator!

Our case hasn't been received yet and I got the typical "please wait 15 business days"

She did ask if there were any other questions she could answer for me. She was very nice. Unlike cranky lady yesterday who said "It's not here you have to wait 20 days bye"

USCIS- 260 Days

6/8/11~ Mailed I-130 Application, withdrew Canadian PR application
6/16/11~ NOA1 email and text message Case routed to CSC (Priority Date)
7/12/11~ The 'Money Order' Incident/Returned to Tennessee
8/03/11~ TOUCHED!
3/2/12~ APPROVED! NOA2!

NVC Electronic Processing- Montreal- 19 Days

3/21/12~ Received case number & IIN 20 Days after NOA2
3/21/12~ Sent in opt-in email
3/22/12~ Opt-in accepted
3/23/12~ DS-261 Submitted, never accepted
3/29/12~ AOS bill invoiced and paid
3/30/12~ AOS shows PAID- AOS Package emailed/received, DS-3032 emailed/accepted
4/2/12~ IV bill invoiced and paid
4/3/12~ AOS Checklist documents emailed(first time)
4/4/12~ IV shows PAID- DS-260 submitted/ IV Package emailed/received
4/4/12~ AOS Checklist documents sent again for CYA (second time)
4/5/12~ IV package accepted! No Checklists!
4/6/12~ AOS Checklist emailed(third time)
4/9/12~ AOS packet accepted (finally)
CASE COMPLETE!!

Interview 354 days from NOA1/ 362 days from initial filing date
5/29/12~ Medical@ Medisys, Montreal
6/4/12~ Interview APPROVED!!!
08/07/2012~ POE Emerson, MB/Pembina, ND by land
08/09/2012~ HOME!! 424 days from initial filing date!
08/14/2012~ SSN Received
09/10/2012~ Received Green Card

Ok today is my 2nd day since getting NVC receiving my case and got the NVC case #.

"This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately."

Correct, you'll be able to pay the invoice soon. maybe tonight.

USCIS
07/26/2011---- I-130 Sent
02/10/2012---- Approved
Your I-130 was approved in 196 days from your NOA1 date

NVC
02/13/2012---- NVC Received (3 days after NOA2 approval)
03/09/2012---- NVC Case Completed
NVC Journey 29 days

Interview
04/09/2012---- Interview assigned 17 MAY2012 (30 days after NVC CC)

04/11/2012---- Visa issued and Passport stamped received ( US Consulate Casablanca, Morocco)

POE

05/14/2012---YAY!!

......2 years - 90 days later....

ROC

02/15/2014--- standing by to send ROC packet.

02/25/2014--- ROC packer received.

03/26/2014--- Finger prints

Called NVC again this morning. The AVR must be down because as soon as I pressed 1 for English I got an operator!

Our case hasn't been received yet and I got the typical "please wait 15 business days"

She did ask if there were any other questions she could answer for me. She was very nice. Unlike cranky lady yesterday who said "It's not here you have to wait 20 days bye"

Down since yesterday. ironically when I want only to check the AVR now, I get a live person right the way. didn't happen before when I wanted to talk to a live person, had to wait 5+ min. Ain't our journey amazing?

USCIS
07/26/2011---- I-130 Sent
02/10/2012---- Approved
Your I-130 was approved in 196 days from your NOA1 date

NVC
02/13/2012---- NVC Received (3 days after NOA2 approval)
03/09/2012---- NVC Case Completed
NVC Journey 29 days

Interview
04/09/2012---- Interview assigned 17 MAY2012 (30 days after NVC CC)

04/11/2012---- Visa issued and Passport stamped received ( US Consulate Casablanca, Morocco)

POE

05/14/2012---YAY!!

......2 years - 90 days later....

ROC

02/15/2014--- standing by to send ROC packet.

02/25/2014--- ROC packer received.

03/26/2014--- Finger prints

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sigh...

Called NVC for an update since I know have "we've received electronic documentation for your case" for both the corrected AOS and DS-230. The first level person was, of course, clueless and had no information. I asked to talk to a supervisor who supposedly also knew exactly nothing. Unfortunately it was also quite clear that she didn't look at anything and merely took my answer of "it wasn't sent weeks ago (paraphrasing)" to mean that there is no possible way they have any information.

I'll call back in an hour or so and hope for someone with more clue this time.

Trips:

Jan2010 - First Trip, met in person

Jul2010 - Trip two!

Nov2010 - Trip Three, Got engaged :)

Feb2011 - Trip Four. Spring Festival, Lucky Money all around :D

April2011 - Trip Five... Going to the chapel...

July2011 - Trip Six... Honeymoon in Xiamen :D

October2011 - Trip Seven... Beijing and the Great Wall :)

January2012 - Trip Eight... Chinese New Years and Spring Festival! More Lucky Money! :D

April2012 - Trip Nine... Interview?

Paper work for CR1:

28 July 2011 - 20January 2012 - Day 175... USCIS at CSC finally processed our paper work.

30January2012 - NVC 'received' the paperwork

6February2012 - NVC GUZ case number assigned - Attempted to OPTIN to EP.

7February2012 - NVC GZO (EP) case number assigned

8February2012 - 27February Massive delay caused by sending the EP OPTIN email too soon :(

28February2012 - AOS Fee Paid

29February2012 - AOS Fee shows paid, AOS Package sent in

5March2012 - IV Fee shows paid (paid on 3March), IV (DS-230) Package sent in

6March2012 - AOS Rejected due to minor error, corrected version emailed in

8March2012 - Email received indicating AOS correction and DS-230 review in process

9March2012 - Case Complete Email - END NVC PROCESS

15March2012 - Interview Scheduled: 18April2012 (Document turn-in: 17April2012)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Upon suggestion of a VJ member (thanks foobaz123), I have decided to create a FAQ of the most common questions I see here on VJ concerning the NVC process. If you know of a common question that isn't mentioned here, please inform me through a reply in this thread or PM me. I'd be more than happy to include it here.

FAQ

How long does it take to get a case number assigned after NOA2?

As of the last month or so, it's only been taking 1-2 weeks.

When (and how often) should I start calling NVC about the case number?

Wait a week from your NOA2 date, then start calling. And call every single day afterwards until you get it.

What do I do after my case number is assigned?

Get the IIN from an operator (ask for the 'Invoice Identification Number', not IIN). Give over the email addresses of the beneficiary and petitioner. Email the DS-3032 (from the beneficiary's email address) following the template linked above.

When can I email the DS-3032?

Right after you get your case number. There's a chance it could get rejected (because they got to your email before they're ready to take documents), but if that's the case, just re-send it. On the flip side, there's also a chance it could get accepted and you wouldn't have wasted any time.

Note: if doing online forms (check link above for eligibility), then fill out the DS-261 found online at the above link. Do NOT send the DS-3032.

I got an email from NVC that contains a bar-coded DS-3032 (along with other information). Do I re-send the DS-3032?

NO. Do NOT email another DS-3032. NVC automatically generates these emails and do not care if you've already sent in a DS-3032 or not; they include a DS-3032 anyways. Only if NVC responds to your first DS-3032 with a rejection do you send another one.

After the case number is assigned, how long does it take for the AOS bill to be invoiced?

Usually just a few days.

Help! I can't sign into the payment portal. Why?

If you're getting an error message ("Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time…" or "This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted…"), do NOT panic. This is actually good news! If you just got your case number, then this message means NVC is inputting your case in their system. If you get this message a few days after case number generation, then it's a good possibility that NVC is invoicing your AOS bill. And if this message appears a few days after DS-3032 acceptance, then there's a good chance the IV bill is being invoiced. And finally, if this message is appearing a few days or more after NVC received your packages, this is a good indication of case complete at NVC!

What is needed in the AOS package?

Generally, the following is needed:

With no joint sponsors:

- Bar-coded cover sheet from payment portal

- Cover letter (optional)

- Completed, signed, and dated I-864 form by petitioner

- Tax information* of petitioner (either just the last year OR the last 3 years)

- Employment letter of petitioner (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

- Pay stub(s) of petitioner (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

With joint sponsors:

- All of the above of the petitioner

- Completed, signed, and dated I-864 of joint sponsor

- Tax information* of joint sponsor (either just the last year OR the last 3 years)

- Proof of US citizenship/residency of joint sponsor (ex: copy of US passport, US birth certificate, US naturalization certificate, or front & back of green card)

- Employment letter of joint sponsor (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

- Pay stub(s) of joint sponsor (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

If the joint sponsor is a family member, also include proof of that relationship (example: if a parent is a joint sponsor, include the petitioner's birth certificate with parents' name on it to show link)

*You have two choices here of what to send in:

- Tax transcripts ordered from IRS (preferred by NVC and of most consulates/embassies) RECOMMENDED

OR

- Tax returns (1040) and W2s and any other schedules (if applicable)

When does the IV bill get invoiced?

After you send the DS-3032, NVC will most likely respond in a few days with an acceptance email (or rejection). A few days after acceptance, the IV bill will be invoiced.

What is needed in the IV package?

Generally, the following is needed:

- Bar-coded cover sheet from payment portal

- Completed, signed, and dated DS-230 form by beneficiary (do NOT sign or date part 2; this is done at the interview) [note: if doing online forms (DS-260), the DS-230 is obviously not needed]

- Two passport-style photographs (2" x 2") of beneficiary (on the back, write: beneficiary's full name, date of birth, and case number)

- Copy of bio-data page of beneficiary's unexpired passport

- Original or Certified Copy of beneficiary's birth certificate, PLUS A PHOTOCOPY

- Original or Certified Copy of marriage certificate, PLUS A PHOTOCOPY

- Original police certificate(s)

Please read: http://travel.state..../info_3195.html for additional documents if applicable.

Also read the country-specific documents linked in the first post. There may be additional documents needed not listed above.

If my documents are not in English, do they need to be translated?

NVC's website states:

"All documents not written in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations and submitted to the NVC. The translation must include a statement signed by the translator stating that the:

-Translation is accurate, and

-Translator is competent to translate."

Despite this, I have seen cases of people getting checklists for not having translations of non-English documents. I'd suggest you get everything translated anyways to be on the safe side.

How long does it take for a bill to appear as PAID in the payment portal after paying it?

Usually just a day or two.

Do I have to wait for NVC to email me instructions before mailing packages?

NO. If you wait on NVC for this, it can take WEEKS to get anything from them. As long as the respective bill appears as PAID in the payment portal, you can mail in your package.

What address do I send the AOS and IV packages?

You will find their addresses on their respective bar-coded cover sheets, which are printed off the payment portal.

Can the packages be sent from abroad or does it have to be from within the US?

Doesn't matter where the package is sent from; NVC just needs to receive it.

Do the packages have to be sent separately or can they be sent together?

Either one or the other works. Again, as long as NVC receives both needed packages, they don't really care. Each way has their pros and cons.

After sending in the packages, how long does it take to get a case complete?

Lately, it's been taking just a week or two.

Do I get an email if my packages have been accepted?

No, not that I have seen. You have to call NVC every day and ask for updates on your case to find out if a package has been reviewed and accepted.

Do I get an email when my case is completed?

Generally, no. Only those doing EP (electronic processing) get the case complete emails. There are some non-EP folk that get case complete emails, but it's rare. Again, to find out if your case is complete, call an operator at NVC and ask.

After the case is completed, what happens?

In most cases: the case is put in a queue to get an interview date scheduled. Once an interview date is scheduled, the case is shipped out to the consulate/embassy.

Who should I be calling to find out my interview date?

You should be calling both NVC and DOS. Both have access to your case information. Their numbers are linked above.

How long does it take to get an interview date after a case complete?

This varies by country and consulate/embassy. Some people find out within a day or two, others a few weeks, then the few unfortunate that wait a few months (ex: Ghana). To get the best estimate for YOUR country is to search, using the timeline feature, when others got case completes and when they got their interview dates scheduled.

When do interview dates get scheduled?

If you talk to operators at NVC, they'll always tell you they ONLY schedule during the second week of each month. This is a LIE. They schedule interviews ALL month long. Many people (like myself) have gotten scheduled during the last week of the month. I repeat, they schedule ALL month long.

How long does it take for NVC to mail my case out after getting an interview date scheduled?

Usually it's the next day, but it can take up to a week or more in rare cases.

-------------------------------------------------------

Please note: the above time frames are just estimates. Do NOT freak out if your case takes a little bit longer. The time frames are constantly changing. They also depend on NVC's work load for that day/week.

-------------------------------------------------------

Summary of NVC process:

- get case number and IIN, give email addresses over

- email the DS-3032

- pay the AOS bill, once it's invoiced

- once the bill appears as PAID, mail the AOS package

- pay the IV bill, once it's invoiced

- once the bill appears as PAID, mail the IV package

- respond to any checklists, if applicable

- get case complete

- get interview date scheduled

WOW, thank you for all the information.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Define Irony.....

Calling the NVC to request status update on documents and being told by the call center that they have no new documents....

And then.....

And then..........

Wait for it..........

Wait for it.........

A few minutes later getting this in email:

Dear Sir/Madam:

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Regards,

NVC Document Review Team

National Visa Center

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!

Time to completion (not counting errors): 3 Days (6March - 9March)

Time to completion (counting errors) 10 Days (28Feb - 9March)

Of course, none of that counts the massive delay caused by doing the OPTIN too soon. That puts the time at over 30 days.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Edited by foobaz123

Trips:

Jan2010 - First Trip, met in person

Jul2010 - Trip two!

Nov2010 - Trip Three, Got engaged :)

Feb2011 - Trip Four. Spring Festival, Lucky Money all around :D

April2011 - Trip Five... Going to the chapel...

July2011 - Trip Six... Honeymoon in Xiamen :D

October2011 - Trip Seven... Beijing and the Great Wall :)

January2012 - Trip Eight... Chinese New Years and Spring Festival! More Lucky Money! :D

April2012 - Trip Nine... Interview?

Paper work for CR1:

28 July 2011 - 20January 2012 - Day 175... USCIS at CSC finally processed our paper work.

30January2012 - NVC 'received' the paperwork

6February2012 - NVC GUZ case number assigned - Attempted to OPTIN to EP.

7February2012 - NVC GZO (EP) case number assigned

8February2012 - 27February Massive delay caused by sending the EP OPTIN email too soon :(

28February2012 - AOS Fee Paid

29February2012 - AOS Fee shows paid, AOS Package sent in

5March2012 - IV Fee shows paid (paid on 3March), IV (DS-230) Package sent in

6March2012 - AOS Rejected due to minor error, corrected version emailed in

8March2012 - Email received indicating AOS correction and DS-230 review in process

9March2012 - Case Complete Email - END NVC PROCESS

15March2012 - Interview Scheduled: 18April2012 (Document turn-in: 17April2012)

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!

Of course, none of that counts the massive delay caused by doing the OPTIN too soon. That puts the time at over 30 days.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

YAY!! Congrats!!

(I am definitely not going to try to compete with your use of dancing emoticons. :) )

so ok im from the Phils. definitely we are not allowed to email DS3020 now heres my questions, after getting the Case number and IIN its the petitioner who will send DS3020 through mail am i getting it right? lol pls bear with me :)

Remember, there's a difference between EP and just emailing the DS-3032, which is allowed by all countries (whether eligible for EP or not, it doesn't matter). So, as soon as you get a case number, the DS-3032 can be emailed from the beneficiary's email account. Please re-read the first two posts in this thread as it has valuable information you have missed.

Recently , I have had conversations with few immigration attorneys lately (close family friends) and they know nothing about emailing NVC or this sort of route than one can take. I explained them and they realized this deficiency in their practice of not knowing such things existed. Weird!!

Figured headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

I talked to a fairly helpful operator this morning (side note: I've never had a mean operator. Maybe because I sound like I'm 12 years old on the phone :lol: ). Anyway, she said that when they issue a checklist, they are only looking at the petitioner's documents. That's why it said I need a joint sponsor, which I obviously already knew. She said that she could see on the screen that I have a joint sponsor so I have nothing to worry about.

She also said that they are reviewing my other package as we speak so maybe I'll get a CC today!! :dance:

Interesting that they said they don't check the joint sponsor's information, just the petitioner's.

Anyways, hope you get a CC today!!

hello guys, i have jus come off the phone with NVC,got our NVC case number, what next? i am hearing off a Invoice Identification number? and email DS3032? i am confised when do we get these? thanks in advance!!

Please re-read the first two posts in this thread. You have missed lots of valuable information.

Oh! wow! I just learned something new. Didn't have a clue you actually keep a spreadsheet with our timelines. That's what I call true dedication. Awesome!

Hehe, been keeping it for almost 2 years now yes.gif Started it before I even got to NVC!

Yup, very good indication that your AOS bill is being invoiced!

And you're welcome!

Jeez, is the AVR still acting up? blink.gifNVC needs to fix that, pronto headbonk.gif

Define Irony.....

Calling the NVC to request status update on documents and being told by the call center that they have no new documents....

And then.....

And then..........

Wait for it..........

Wait for it.........

A few minutes later getting this in email:

Dear Sir/Madam:

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Regards,

NVC Document Review Team

National Visa Center

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.