Samantha78

He's Gone ;(

209 posts in this topic

Thank you Alex. Its crazy because he's doing what everyone says he'll do.....he's called all day from different numbers but I didnt answer. He does from being a jerk to trying to weasle his way back into my life. Except this time was the last. I was stupid and I let this go on too far but it wont go any further than this. I love him so much and I'll miss the thought of who I thought he was but I have no place for him in my life anymore. I can't feel hurt like this ..... I tried. I told you I'd try and it failed.

Now you gotta try to yank him out of your life and heart, it won't be easy but at the end it'll be the best for you and your kids, you cannot be in a relationship where the other person does not love you, I know it hurts but I don't think he ever loved you the way you wanted him to..Concentrate on your next moves,mourn him cause that's normal but don't give in, you know how to be strong...Don't make take the bus out there! Lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Love the intro! Amen to that!

And thanks ..... and what you said is right. Unless people are going through this process they don't understand how you can love someone overseas. It's a shame that people are so close minded. I once said I'd never do this, for the exact same reason that's happening to me. But I did it...and I love him....we had beautiful beautiful moments - as far as I'm concerned, and I will chalk this up to just another box I can check off in the book of life.

You have alot of good advice here young lady but your check-off box and Journey are incomplete at this time. You are still married.

Even after all these posts you still write: I Love Him. That is OK... But, I Caution you: I think he will return. Thats what men do and women 75% of the time after a argument or even separation or divorce.

He will find that playing the field with women who are not so docile as you were is hard to do. Women don't think that way. They don't want to be controlled. It would appear to any future girlfriend/and her family what he did.

I think he will return. Then, you have to do what you feel is right for you.

We can tell you its a mistake but were just typing to you. He Will Return.

When this happens: Think with your brain and not your memories and heart. The memories are trashed and the heart broken.

Move on

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

You have alot of good advice here young lady but your check-off box and Journey are incomplete at this time. You are still married.

Even after all these posts you still write: I Love Him. That is OK... But, I Caution you: I think he will return. Thats what men do and women 75% of the time after a argument or even separation or divorce.

He will find that playing the field with women who are not so docile as you were is hard to do. Women don't think that way. They don't want to be controlled. It would appear to any future girlfriend/and her family what he did.

I think he will return. Then, you have to do what you feel is right for you.

We can tell you its a mistake but were just typing to you. He Will Return.

When this happens: Think with your brain and not your memories and heart. The memories are trashed and the heart broken.

Move on

I also think he will return, whether it is in person or through some type of contact. And I do love him but after he used me and my kids....there's no way to forgive or forget that. My daughter, at 17, cried yesterday when the cops came. She was so angry and hurt because he had spent the week of vacation with them, runnign errands and befriending them. We are all disappointed. But, just for the fact he hurt my kids I will do this. I may not have had the strength if it were just me involved, I will admit that, but to the 2 people I love the most in life, my kids....no way.

Married: 6/17/11

I-130 Sent: 7/9/11

NOA1 : 7/14/11

I-129F Sent: 7/21/11

NOA1: 7/21/11

NOA2: 8/22/11

NVC Received: 8/24/11

NVC Left: 8/26/11

Consulate Received: 9/5/11

Packet 4 Received: 10/4/11

Medical Done: 11/7/11

Interview: 11/23/11

Approved: 11/23/11

Changed to CR1: 12/16/11

Medical Re-Done: 1/5/12

Waiting for Issuance of Visa.........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also think he will return, whether it is in person or through some type of contact. And I do love him but after he used me and my kids....there's no way to forgive or forget that. My daughter, at 17, cried yesterday when the cops came. She was so angry and hurt because he had spent the week of vacation with them, runnign errands and befriending them. We are all disappointed. But, just for the fact he hurt my kids I will do this. I may not have had the strength if it were just me involved, I will admit that, but to the 2 people I love the most in life, my kids....no way.

I left out one important vehicle I'm sure your aware of in my post. When I said : They will return most of the time. It does'nt mean the intention is the same. WINK

Your first post shocked me alittle about being a unattractive Gringa. LOL I think, and other Members as well. Your very pretty. All of Us......

Edited by Tim/Mav

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I read your posts and all I can say is keep your head up and stay strong. I hope everything works out for the best for you.

[font="Century Gothic"]Married March 27, 2010
Sent out I-130 December 29, 2010
Recieved NOA 1 January 4, 2011
Touched January 6, 2011
Recieved NOA 2 May 9, 2011
Interview September 27, 2011
Visa in hand Septmeber 30, 2011 (it would of been the same day as the interview but they requested some more info)
POE - JFK, NYC October 12, 2011 [/font]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;23/st/20100327/e/Since+our+wedding/k/ccbb/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Filed: Timeline

Thank you Alex. Its crazy because he's doing what everyone says he'll do.....he's called all day from different numbers but I didnt answer. He does from being a jerk to trying to weasle his way back into my life. Except this time was the last. I was stupid and I let this go on too far but it wont go any further than this. I love him so much and I'll miss the thought of who I thought he was but I have no place for him in my life anymore. I can't feel hurt like this ..... I tried. I told you I'd try and it failed.

Yep, good. Don't take his calls. Anything email or text message, save, and try to get him or his family to admit in writing.

You weren't stupid, nor were you blind. You did everything in your power to make the relationship work! To you, it was real, and that's what matters. I've seen your posts here in the forums before, and you were just as genuinely in love as the rest of us here. Con men take advantage of what people value the most, love and trust. If you can't love or trust people, I might call you stupid or blind, but you can, and you did.

Btw, I'm looking at your picture.. HOW do you have two teenagers??

Edited by jhsm85

Yep, good. Don't take his calls. Anything email or text message, save, and try to get him or his family to admit in writing.

You weren't stupid, nor were you blind. You did everything in your power to make the relationship work! To you, it was real, and that's what matters. I've seen your posts here in the forums before, and you were just as genuinely in love as the rest of us here. Con men take advantage of what people value the most, love and trust. If you can't love or trust people, I might call you stupid or blind, but you can, and you did.

I had my kids very young. I've been on my own since 17 and had them both by then. Now I'm blessed with the amazing success of both of my kids in school....they have really beat the odds and not allowed our struggles to turn them into statistics. Other than this problem right now, we are truly blessed. I guessed we are even more blessed that he's gone.

Married: 6/17/11

I-130 Sent: 7/9/11

NOA1 : 7/14/11

I-129F Sent: 7/21/11

NOA1: 7/21/11

NOA2: 8/22/11

NVC Received: 8/24/11

NVC Left: 8/26/11

Consulate Received: 9/5/11

Packet 4 Received: 10/4/11

Medical Done: 11/7/11

Interview: 11/23/11

Approved: 11/23/11

Changed to CR1: 12/16/11

Medical Re-Done: 1/5/12

Waiting for Issuance of Visa.........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wishing you the best and know you will come out of this stronger and more amazing then ever. We are all here for you now. :thumbs:

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am sadden to hear this. We reap what we sow in this life and the next, so keep sowing good seeds and be blessed. You must be destroyed right now with such a betrayal.

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I can NOT believe what I see...I read your old post I and Im sorry to say it but I saw it coming. Im so so sorry girl, only who goes through this exhausting journey, knows how hard it is. I'm Venezuelan girl and makes me feel sad and mad as a latin american, that there're people out there using USC to get their greencards. Now I understand why some CO are so hard in this whole process, for selfish people like him. (Behind a greencard there's a human being :s)

I know that you must be heartbreak, but think that thanks GOD, you found out on time. At least you both have no kids etc etc. I rather to live in painful truth that living in a beautiful lie. Keep reporting him so he cannot use people anymore. I hope he gets a ban to enter EEUU for the rest of his life.

God tryed to protect by showing you the truth, I'm so sure that there's someone out there who really deserve you. I'll keep praying for you. Cheer up girl!!!!!

I don't know what religious you are, but I want to share something with you. I few years ago someone brokes my heart too, and this letter touch my soul.

"No man will never claim you unless he claims you from Me. For I reserved a man for you who has My heart and love Me even more than he will ask you for. For, I won't give you unless he asks you from Me. He's sleep, don't wake him up, he is busy for Me, for My kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. You're My princess, my Precious daugther. Let No prince claim you, unless he asks you from My hand. For I'm you father, the King of Kings. You, My princess, are worth loving for"

God bless u girl!

Andrea&Henry

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Get a good divorce attorney, sorry to hear this.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I am sorry that this happened to you. My advice is... let go. And despite the fact that you love him you should report him. It is not ethic what he did... using you and he must be deported. Love sometimes hurts. It may sound revengeful, but you have to do what you have to do.

Hope you feel better soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I don't have too much evidence but according to the ICE officer, what I have is good. When they offered money I just responded that they were crazy. That this wasn't about money it was love and a future together. And then right at the end of the conversation with ICE, she says, oh yea, don't be surprised if you're offered money. Then I explained that I was and she documented that. I feel so foolish ;(

Do not feel foolish. You went in with good intentions and you loved him. If he did not return the love then he is the fool. Tennyson wrote: "Tis better to have loved and lost / Than never to have loved at all." I know it sounds like ####### now but one day you will see him as someone you used to know. You have many people here praying for you including me. Be blessed.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Well just adding My 2 cents now. 1 u know I have always kept it real with u since day 1 my thoughts to you then its the some one today stay away from that @sshole. 2 we all have gut feelings which 99.9 of the times come out to be the truth I suggest u start listening to them..3 I refuse to hear that u would even consider working things out with him cuz as a single mother that I was ill tell u this much he disrespected the most important in your life your KIDS if he didn't respect them 5 days into this country he will never respect. 4 I refuse to ever hear again that its NORMAL or the NORM 2 be mistreated, no one should ever get mistreated nd for the ppl that say its his culture that is BS!! Like I told u today u r strong nd you will make it through this that u need to believe.

USCIC

12-28-11 I-130's mailed

01-03-12 NOA1 for both hubby & step-son

NO RFE Thank GOD

03-30-12 NOA2 for both hubby & step-son

NVC

04-02-2012 NVC received both Cases

04-19-2012 NVC case #'s by phone

04-19-2012 Received A.O.S bill/DS-3032

04-19-2012 Paid A.O.S bill/sent DS-3032

04/26/2012 Accepted

05/01/2012 Mail A.O.S for both

05/01/2012 Recieved IV bill

05/01/2012 Paid IV bill for both

05/23/2012 NVC received DS-230 for both

06/01/2012 Cases complete

06/22/2012 Interview date received for Both <3

08/13/2012 Monday @ 7:30am for hubby & step-son :)

VISA APROVADA

Filed: Timeline

I had my kids very young. I've been on my own since 17 and had them both by then. Now I'm blessed with the amazing success of both of my kids in school....they have really beat the odds and not allowed our struggles to turn them into statistics. Other than this problem right now, we are truly blessed. I guessed we are even more blessed that he's gone.

I'm just saying, I would have never guessed you were old enough to have a 17 year old!

For his friend to call you an ugly gringa sounds childish and makes me think this wasn't very thought through from his/their part.

I'm curious, did you meet his family in DR before this all happened? If so, how did they treat you?

I'm the foreigner btw, and my wife is the USC, what especially irks me about these situations is that it puts all of us in a bad light. My wife even asked me before we got married «we're doing this for real reasons right?» At that time I was speechless, but now I understand why the question came up.. Thankfully, it has never been a topic since.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.