awsome ali

Didnt met my fiancee in the last two years

110 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Fly to cali? :wacko: who was talking about that?

we are talking about how easy it is to get a visitor visa for Pakistan.....we fly to cali because its the nearest there is an embassy for Pakistan so that we can apply for visa if you leave your passports and documents in the morning you can pick up your passports with visa by 4 in the afternoon.

Ya'all got trolled. Hate to say it.

its ok is entertaining. especially when so many get into it :pop:

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

At least I got something to read while was doing the laundry :rolleyes: I have seen some others better though.

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

At least I got something to read while was doing the laundry :rolleyes: I have seen some others better though.

nothing is better than gretchen&darren's topics :no:

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

Filed: Timeline

we are talking about how easy it is to get a visitor visa for Pakistan.....we fly to cali because its the nearest there is an embassy for Pakistan so that we can apply for visa if you leave your passports and documents in the morning you can pick up your passports with visa by 4 in the afternoon.

http://www.geonewsblog.com/2009/12/17/diplomat-pakistan-holding-up-some-us-visas/

I read news. Congrats you got yours. Its not like Pakistanis don't get american visa. You just have to go through a certain procedure.

K1 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 2011-09-23

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-09-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-01-18

NVC Received : 2012-02-02

NVC Left : 2012-02-06

Consulate Received: 2012-02-07

Packet 3 Received : 2012-02-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-02-27

Packet 4 Received : 2012-03-02

Interview Date : 2012-03-27

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2012-04-06

US Entry : 2012-04-29

Marriage : 2012-05-24

Comments : Happily married! :)

I-129f was approved in 113 days from your NOA1 date.

Interview took 182 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Inshallah You will be okay.. Just Include as much evidence as you can to prove that it is not permitted in our religion and culture to see each other before marriage. Get an official letter from a religious leader explaining why you can not meet. (it is forbidden in Islam, but you have to show them that.) It may b tough, but dont give up. dont let anyone discourage you. you have to fight ur case.

You have no idea what you're talking about, listen to the grownups on this thread and go away with your flawed advice.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

The requirement that the petitioner and the beneficiary have met in person within the two years immediately preceding the filing of the K nonimmigrant visa petition may be waived (8 CFR Sec. 214.2(k)(2))

(1) .......

(2) that compliance would violate strict and long-established customs of the beneficiary's foreign culture or social practice, as where marriages are traditionally arranged by the parents of the contracting parties and the bride and groom are prohibited from meeting subsequent to the arrangement and prior to the wedding day. 8 CFR Sec. 214.2(k)(2).

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The requirement that the petitioner and the beneficiary have met in person within the two years immediately preceding the filing of the K nonimmigrant visa petition may be waived (8 CFR Sec. 214.2(k)(2))

(1) .......

(2) that compliance would violate strict and long-established customs of the beneficiary's foreign culture or social practice, as where marriages are traditionally arranged by the parents of the contracting parties and the bride and groom are prohibited from meeting subsequent to the arrangement and prior to the wedding day. 8 CFR Sec. 214.2(k)(2).

In this thread, I and others have explained several times why this does not apply to this couple. It extremely rarely applies to ANY couple.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

http://www.geonewsblog.com/2009/12/17/diplomat-pakistan-holding-up-some-us-visas/

I read news. Congrats you got yours. Its not like Pakistanis don't get american visa. You just have to go through a certain procedure.

this news is mostly about diplomatic personnel

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

http://www.geonewsbl...-some-us-visas/

The context of the article you linked to not only has nothing to do with the discussion. Nobody is claiming they couldn't meet because the USC couldn't get a visa to visit Pakistan. They didn't meet because neither the USC or the Pakistani made any effort whatsoever to do so, in Pakistan or elsewhere.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Trust me we do I am from here, have you read our news recently and all the problems we are having with border control.. Getting out is harder then getting in. We need to adopt Americas approach.

But my suggestion was meant as they could meet here, we are multicultural and they might both find it easier.. But again they do need to know each others culture.

UK actually has the reputation of being the hardest country to get a Schengen visa from. I wouldn't know myself but that's what I heard abroad repeatedly.

CR1 Visa

USCIS STAGE: 16 days No expedite request but USC residing abroad
NVC STAGE: 19 days from case # to case complete
03/27/12: interview at Paris embassy - APPROVED
04/12/12: POE San Diego

ROC
01/15/14: sent I-751 application

05/14/14: received card production notification by e-mail, approval date 05/13

Naturalization

02/01/24: N-400 submitted online; Biometrics reuse notice received immediately online; "case being actively reviewed" after a couple hours

02/09/24: received NOA1 by mail

02/10/24: received biometrics reuse notice by mail

04/08/24: interview scheduled for 05/14. Received "We have taken an action in your case" email.

05/14/24: approved at interview, same-day oath ceremony in San Francisco 🥳 🇺🇸

Passport

06/10/24: application submitted at post office for passport book and card, paid for expedited processing and shipping

06/24/24: received email notification that passport was approved, then shipped with tracking number

06/25/24: passport received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

UK actually has the reputation of being the hardest country to get a Schengen visa from. I wouldn't know myself but that's what I heard abroad repeatedly.

I can understand that, they have never issued even one.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

I knew I would be under attack! lol

people just fail to read the discussion before passing a judgement.

I didnt tell them they WILL NOT get visa to pakistan! Follow the procedure and you probably will. Follow the US procedure and you will get US visa too!

K1 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 2011-09-23

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-09-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-01-18

NVC Received : 2012-02-02

NVC Left : 2012-02-06

Consulate Received: 2012-02-07

Packet 3 Received : 2012-02-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-02-27

Packet 4 Received : 2012-03-02

Interview Date : 2012-03-27

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2012-04-06

US Entry : 2012-04-29

Marriage : 2012-05-24

Comments : Happily married! :)

I-129f was approved in 113 days from your NOA1 date.

Interview took 182 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.