afoyoswa

Any February 2012 filers?

4,866 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, a few months for this process is nothing compared to the years of happiness down the road. What is your alternative?

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Filed: Timeline

Hey Guys, I need support right now.

My fiancee is begining to lose faith on not only our NOA2 but also in the whole process of getting approved. I tell her to not give up but i understand that this process is emotionally draining. Any words of encouragment??? :crying:

I think this is the toughest time right now, because it does feel like it's never going to happen, but it will. I think for both you and she, to just keep focusing on getting ready for your new life. Where your living, or how you'll approach finances or travel or everyday expenses. The more you talk about the "we" and "us," the more productive you will be and also keep distracted from the waiting time.

Maybe, if you can afford it, plan your first trip together after you are in the same place. Where's the first place you'd like to go together as a couple officially living in the US? If you can make future plans, I think, is a good distraction.

Your time will come. Hang in there! rose.gif

Wow as for date... hard to define, but the first time Glenn came to Canada and we met in person for the first time it was for a photography weekend. I was the outings coordinator for our camera club and Glenn had just separated from crazy exwife and needed a diversion. We had been talking photography for 2 years at that point. I invited him up and he stayed at my home (with my husband) crazy times. Then 13 of us photographers headed up island to Tofino, BC for a weekend of photography. When I picked him up at the airport nothing could have prepared me for the instant connection we felt. He hugged me and I knew I was never going to be far from those warm arms. We really are the male/female of the same person I think. Very weird and wonderful...

(F)(L)

Terri

Fiance visa

04/28/2011 - I-129F - DENIED

02/18/2012 - I-129F petition filed
02/24/2012 - NOA1
09/04/2012 - NOA2, 193 days

Interview:10/22/2012
POE: 10/26/2012 (245 days)

Removal of Conditions

Filed for ROC - 06/09/2015

NOA1 for ROC - 06/12/2015

Biometrics appointment - 07/17/2015

Approval for ROC - 04/20/2016 (316 days)

Naturalization Process

N-400 Filed 06/10/2016

N-400 NOA1 06/14/2016

N-400 biometrics 06/20/16

N-400 interview 01/23/2017

N-400 Oath ceremony 02/10/2017

Immigration Process took 2116 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So... I've been pretty stressed out over the last little while... but now it's even worse after seeing the footage from Tropical Storm Debby. OMG, totally freaking out. Tom, his dad, and all of my Floridian friends, assure me that a tropical storm is nothing for them... but I keep seeing news reports with crazy flooded streets, tornadoes (in his exact area!!) and other craziness, and I feel so helpless being so far away from him :(

Ex27m5.png MbP5m4.png

VJsig.jpg

Awww Alan's family freaked when they were here for the hurricane last year. They skyped us and the power kept flickering so it didn't help lol. In FL, they're used to dealing with this weather so don't see it as a big deal. Even up here in the north, we're used to tropical storms and mild hurricanes. Hopefully they'll be safe from the tornadoes because otherwise, a TS is just a big sneeze from mother nature lol. Heck, our bars have parties for them here lol. I'm sure they'll be all chatty about it once it blows over and in a few yrs you'll be laughing about it when you're used to living through them :)

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
~~Albert Schweitzer

8lrSm4.png
Meg and Alan

Initially filed for K1 visa - Feb 23 2012

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we've abandoned this application

We married on Aug 24, 2013 in a small ceremony in MA

We'll be applying for a CR1 / IR1 visa as soon as we are able

Watch this space for updates!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Awww Alan's family freaked when they were here for the hurricane last year. They skyped us and the power kept flickering so it didn't help lol. In FL, they're used to dealing with this weather so don't see it as a big deal. Even up here in the north, we're used to tropical storms and mild hurricanes. Hopefully they'll be safe from the tornadoes because otherwise, a TS is just a big sneeze from mother nature lol. Heck, our bars have parties for them here lol. I'm sure they'll be all chatty about it once it blows over and in a few yrs you'll be laughing about it when you're used to living through them :)

I know you're totally right... LOL, but I know I won't "get" it until I go through it myself.

Tom's attitude was basically summed up by this quote I found in a USAtoday article: ""The tourists cleared out. It's not a good thing and hurts the economy during a week in peak season," said Patrick Sparks, 26, a manager at Eddy Teach's bar. "It's a tropical storm — it's not even a category one (hurricane). It's a little rash to send everyone home.""

Haha... all his friends are kinda laughing at me a bit, because I'm so worked up about something that they consider to be nothing. But I can't help it!

Ex27m5.png MbP5m4.png

VJsig.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Hi, have any of the Feb filers who have received their NOA2 gotten their case number from NVC yet? Just trying to get an idea of the length of the next hurdle's wait. Thanks

I am going to call tonight and see if they have mine yet. I just mailed our Packet 3/Packet 4 to Val today. On DHL it cost me $288 bucks but it will be there in 3-4 days. Oh well it's worth it.

K1 Process -

1/30/12 - I-129F sent

2/2/12 - NOA1 Received (CSC)

2/3/12 - Visa App Fee Check Cashed

6/18/12 - NOA2 Email Received at 9PM MST

6/22/12 - NOA2 Letter Received in Mail

7/11/12 - NVC Received

7/13/12 - NVC Sent Case to Moldova Embassy

7/18/12 - Packet 3 dropped off to Embassy

7/19/12 - Packet 3 & 4 Instructions Received from Embassy

7/23/12 - Medical Exam Passed

7/27/12 - Interview

8/4/12 - POE Denver, CO

9/14/12 - Wedding #1 (Denver Courthouse)

9/17/12 - AOS/EAD sent

9/19/12 - AOS/EAD NOA1

10/23/12 - Biometrics

1/16/23 - AOS Interview

6/15/13 - Wedding #2 (Colorado)

6/22/13 - Wedding #3 (Moldova)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

OH MY GOD, a February 13 approval by CSC :dance: :dance: :dance: it is clooooooooooooose , it is coming guys :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Our story: K1 -> AOS -> ROC -> Naturalization (2012 - current)

(checkout our timeline for details)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi guys,

I really wish I could give you my NOA2 approval because I just got mine and I won't be needing it :-( As I had said a while back, we broke up in May but I opted to stay on for the sake of helping others in the future figure out average times from NOA1 to NOA2. It's been tough going and something about getting an approval and knowing how much I had dreamed of this day coming and starting a new countdown to when we would be back together really has me messed up right now. There are tears but they're not the tears of joy I had hoped for.

Anyway, hang in there guys, you're so close to having everything you have ever wanted and so much deserve! May your cups overflow with love and blessing, praying for approvals all round.

Best regards to all, my time here has now come to an end.

Rose

jin5xmldq.png

09/23/2010- Met online

12/23/2010- Met in person in Kenya

02/01/2011- Visited him in China

02/14/2011- He proposed while I was in China

07/09/2011- Moved to China to be with him

12/19/2011- Went to US to meet his family

01/08/2012- Went back to China with him

02/29/2012- Went back to Kenya to await fiancee visa :-(

02/07/2012: I-129F Sent

02/10/2012: USCIS received I-129F

02/10/2012: NOA1 date

02/15/2012: Touched

02/22/2012: NOA1 received in mail

05/05/2012: Broke up :(

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between July 6, 2012 and July 9, 2012*.

"Where there is faith

There is a voice calling, keep walking

You’re not alone in this world

Where there is faith

There is a peace like a child sleeping

Hope everlasting in He who is able...

It is a wonderful, powerful place

Where there is faith" 4Him

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATS ^^

Sent: Feb 21st

NOA1: Feb 24th

RFE: Jul 17th

RFE Reply: Jul 26th

NOA2: Jul 31st

NVC Received: August 7th

NVC Sent: August 10th

The wait is long, my dream of you does not end

Frghm5.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello all!!! We just got our NOA2 approved !!!!

yoohooooooooooo :dance: :dance: :dance:

Our story: K1 -> AOS -> ROC -> Naturalization (2012 - current)

(checkout our timeline for details)

I am going to call tonight and see if they have mine yet. I just mailed our Packet 3/Packet 4 to Val today. On DHL it cost me $288 bucks but it will be there in 3-4 days. Oh well it's worth it.

Hi, did you manage to get your NVC case number last night? I'm debating on whether to call or to wait the 14 days. Do they email or mail you something or is calling them directly the only way to get your case number?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi guys,

I really wish I could give you my NOA2 approval because I just got mine and I won't be needing it :-( As I had said a while back, we broke up in May but I opted to stay on for the sake of helping others in the future figure out average times from NOA1 to NOA2. It's been tough going and something about getting an approval and knowing how much I had dreamed of this day coming and starting a new countdown to when we would be back together really has me messed up right now. There are tears but they're not the tears of joy I had hoped for.

Anyway, hang in there guys, you're so close to having everything you have ever wanted and so much deserve! May your cups overflow with love and blessing, praying for approvals all round.

Best regards to all, my time here has now come to an end.

Rose

I'm sorry for what happened Rose. It's a tough situation and you will be in prayers. You seem so courageous. One day, I am sure that your dreams will come true, God willing ;) take good care of yourself in this crucial time.

USCIS K-1 (I-129F) petition filled - 1st attempt

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=109857

USCIS K-1 (I-129F) petition filled - 2nd attempt

I-129F sent to Dallas, TX lockbox: 02/08/12

Service center: Vermont

NOA1: 02/13/12

NOA2: 07/30/12

Received at NVC: 08/06/12

Sent by NVC: 08/09/12

Received at Consulate in Haiti: 08/13/12

Packet 3 received: 08/22/12

Medical done: 10/10/12

Packet 3 sent: 10/18/12

Packet 4 received: 10/31/13

Interview: 12/03/12 (Result: ********)

POE date: **/**/12

y5goes4jm.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.