7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi, my wife prepare and dealt with all the document for the removal of conditional residence status, so i can get the 10 year card, but we both just recently realize that she forgot to put the affidavit letters in their from our friends. We just want to know if we should send them now or wait till they ask for more evidence, if they plan on doing so. We sent many documents, she sent a lot of documents so i doubt they would have ask for more stuff, until we realize the affidavit were in there.

These are the documents that were sent:

• 401K documents

• Dental Insurance

• Vision Insurance

• Life Insurances

• Real Estate Mortgage documents

• Credit Cards (e.g. Macy’s, Victoria Secrets, Capital One….)

• Tax Returns

• Marriage Certificate

• Pictures

and etc...,

Do i need to send the affidavit or wait till they ask for it. If i should sent it before, how should i send it? I would greatly appreciate anyone advice. Thanks in advance.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Don't send it in without being asked for it. From what you submitted it looks like you are covered well. You don't have to send every thing listed- but good variety of things covering the 2 year span.

Don't send it in without being asked for it. From what you submitted it looks like you are covered well. You don't have to send every thing listed- but good variety of things covering the 2 year span.

Yes, comprehensive list, but I'm thinking the same thing, not all those items are needed.

The marriage certificate, for example. That matter was established at K1 approval, and then looked at again during AOS approval, so at the ROC, it does not seem relevant to include it again. And that affidavit letters are not required at ROC. Seems that OP is in good shape, and wont have a problem. Congratz.

:star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks to everyone for replying. Greatly appreciate it. All the stuff i listed above me and my wife did not have when i was first given my 2-year card. These were all acquire afterwards. It's a relief to know that everyone doesn't think they will be requiring more evidence. These processes can be stressful and i am going to be very glad when i am through with all this.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

they like to see fincial things like banking,jointy, checking jointy, credit cards jointy,medical insurance, stocks or 401-k-IRA your wife as beneficiary.trips togather both names on tickets.boarding passes,joint utility bills,joint cell phone bills,you need to show your a bona fide very happy marriage couple does every thing jointy.as husband an wife.

I think what you sent is plenty. I agree, do not send unless you get an RFE but I doubt you will :thumbs:

Agreed. Looks like you are in good shape. Make sure you don't cause yourself more hassle by sending in external documents when they haven't asked for it. If it occurs they request that information, then you have them readily available and can send them in quickly. Happy filing!

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.