PaulnUsa

OneWay Airline prices from Manila to USA

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where did you find that price? its a good price!

Oh Ok

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I found a ticket for $750.00 from manila to NYC..but wont book till after interview just in case.

So is that a Special price for you or can Others take advantage of that? if they can whats the contact Number or Website? Thanks!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I don't enjoy China Air, but it's what I used myself a few times and what I used for my fiance (now wife) to come here. There were two or three stops but it was by far the least expensive.

No matter how you slice it a 13 hour flight is going to be unpleasant, so why not save a few hundred bucks?

China air has the most casualties per flight. In fact it was around twice as high as the nearest. But even still it was like .003% or something like that. I figure having traveled in Mindanao my odds for being kidnapped and killed were much greater, or hit by lightning, etc...

Filed: Timeline

I don't enjoy China Air, but it's what I used myself a few times and what I used for my fiance (now wife) to come here. There were two or three stops but it was by far the least expensive.

No matter how you slice it a 13 hour flight is going to be unpleasant, so why not save a few hundred bucks?

China air has the most casualties per flight. In fact it was around twice as high as the nearest. But even still it was like .003% or something like that. I figure having traveled in Mindanao my odds for being kidnapped and killed were much greater, or hit by lightning, etc...

I just checked KAYAK, and it looks like EVA has the lowest prices, a couple hundred lower than China Air. However, EVA's website isn't the most friendly to Google Chrome, so I couldn't verify the price, or whether it includes taxes and fees.

I noticed something about Singapore Airlines -- to San Francisco, they have some of the lowest fares, but not to Los Angeles, where they appear to be one of the more expensive. It may be worth the effort to check various destinations nearby, if that is workable.

Just curious what kind of prices people are getting for Airline tickets from Manila to USA.

What airline did you fly one way from manila to USA and what was the price?

Has Anyone had a good experience with a travel agency here in manila? If so what is the name?

Would like to fly Asiana or non-usa airline but keep getting message due to Philippine law they cannot book tickets online.

Had horribe experience with Delta in the past.. and do not wish to fly them again.

My wife booked her flight with KAL for around 850.00 US. Flight from Manila- Seoul- Atl GA. I think it's the shortest of the routes. I flew it and liked it. KAL is a nice airline. She used an agent in Manila she knows. Got a great deal at the last minute. I just sent her the money.

Buying a ticket here in the states for her to use for a one way flight originating. in the Philippines is darn near impossible. I know some that have done it by going to the Airport and showing a I.D. then sending a copy of the credit card etc. To me it's just easier to send the money and be done with it.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have our return flight booked with Hawaiian Airlines with one stop in Honolulu. It isn't the cheapest but I like that there is only one stop then direct to Phoenix.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Just looked, EVA has a MNL to SFO in March for $640 INCLUSIVE........this web site will get you very close in price Happy Flying Link (tirpadvisor) Best of luck to all!!

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

Timeline

Anyone looking for airline tickets I can give you a number of a travel agent who is a family friend..You can use them as a comparision..I'll give info to anyone how ask me..Just let them know I refered you..they are very reliable and competitiv in prices...I use them all the time.

Timeline

Anyone looking for airline tickets I can give you a number of a travel agent who is a family friend..You can use them as a comparision..I'll give info to anyone how ask me..Just let them know I refered you..they are very reliable and competitiv in prices...I use them all the time.

Cool......Thanks BC3159, I will PM you for that information. I want to compare prices! :thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline
Buying a ticket here in the states for her to use for a one way flight originating. in the Philippines is darn near impossible. I know some that have done it by going to the Airport and showing a I.D. then sending a copy of the credit card etc. To me it's just easier to send the money and be done with it.

Can you elaborate on the problems of buying flight here that originates in the Philippines? My travel agent said she would have no trouble doing that for me. Will the Manila airport accept an email printout for the e-ticket?

Timeline

Just looked, EVA has a MNL to SFO in March for $640 INCLUSIVE........this web site will get you very close in price Happy Flying Link (tirpadvisor) Best of luck to all!!

Bob

Sorry to be dense, but what is EVA and how do you book it? I went to their web site, and I did not see places to purchase tickets from there. And, the Trip Advisor link is to the main page; there is a Flights section, but the "Search Flights" button isn't hooked up to anything so it does nothing. (Grrr..... I make web applications for a living, so incompetence like this bugs me.)

Sorry to be dense, but what is EVA and how do you book it? I went to their web site, and I did not see places to purchase tickets from there. And, the Trip Advisor link is to the main page; there is a Flights section, but the "Search Flights" button isn't hooked up to anything so it does nothing. (Grrr..... I make web applications for a living, so incompetence like this bugs me.)

EVA is an airline and the link worked for me. I had to click it twice (used the link in your post) and it came up. This is a price finder and it'll take you to the web site with the price you choose to go to. Again, best of luck!

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.