wife2be.

HAS ANYONE OF U HERE HEARD OF PILLOW TALK?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I was on yahoo the other day,cos this whole process thing really has got me stressed out .and i know am not the only one.So yeah i was on yahoo the other day when i saw a video about a new invention called pillow talk where couples wear a ring that measures ur heartbeat,and when ur long distant partner goes to bed you can actually hear their heartbeat in real time.i tot i shd share this with my fellow VJS cos almost everyone here in a long distant relationship.it doesnt comeout till summer tho.hope u guys find this amusingly helpfull to take your mind of the stress for once.cheers :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/this-could-be-big-abc-news/invisibly-waterproof-iphone-071948340.html.u can click the link and find the video.:) cheers vjs

Edited by wife2be.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

...Interesting!! :lol:

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight.” ~William C. Bryant

Click HERE for our complete K-1 visa journey timeline.

Happily Married: December 1, 2012

AOS Journey:
Filing Date: 4/15/2013

NOA1: 4/23/2013

Received RFE: 5/13/2013 (We forgot to include proof of citizenship of co-sponsor)

Mailed our response to the RFE: 5/15/2013 (We sent the co-sponsor's U.S. birth certificate)

Biometrics Appointment: 5/20/13

EAD: arrived 6/24/13

AOS: APPROVED! No interview! Approval (NOA-1 letter)Date: 9/24/2013

2 year conditional green card received 09/2013.

10 year permanent residency approved 2016.

<3 Baby girl born February 2015 <3

I was on yahoo the other day,cos this whole process thing really has got me stressed out .and i know am not the only one.So yeah i was on yahoo the other day when i saw a video about a new invention called pillow talk where couples wear a ring that measures ur heartbeat,and when ur long distant partner goes to bed you can actually hear their heartbeat in real time.i tot i shd share this with my fellow VJS cos almost everyone here in a long distant relationship.it doesnt comeout till summer tho.hope u guys find this amusingly helpfull to take your mind of the stress for once.cheers :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/this-could-be-big-abc-news/invisibly-waterproof-iphone-071948340.html.u can click the link and find the video.:) cheers vjs

If you believe this, then you belive elephants are pink and they can fly. SMH....

If you believe this, then you belive elephants are pink and they can fly. SMH....

But the movie Dumbo tells me they are and can!!! lol jk :rofl:

Brandy + Ben = <3
Dating online since June 2009
Met Feb 23rd 2010
Lived together in US on J1 Visa since Sept 28th 2010
Got engaged on Sept 21st 2011 :)
He went back to Australia at the end of his J1 Visa on Sept 22nd 2011 :(

Sent I129 on 10/26/2011
Received: 10/27/2011
NOA1 dated: 10/31/2011
NOA1 received in mail: 11/4/2011

NOA2!!!!! 01/25/2012 in 86 days! :wow:
Married June 4th 2012 <3

Like "I Support Austramerican Relationships" on Facebook!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The original poster indicated it would be amusing. Nobody is that gullible. The hardest part of this process is from the NOA1 to the NOA2 but I don't think that gadget will help much other than taking your money.

We are nearing our interview within two weeks, so I completely understand you wanting to take your mind off of this process. It has been a tough process and I hope to soon leave you all behind and wish you the best. I spent much of my time doing research on this site, working and chatting with my fiancee. I will be so glad to get my life back to normal in 2 weeks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

But the movie Dumbo tells me they are and can!!! lol jk :rofl:

Ha! :rofl:

I am sure she doesn't believe it... It was supposed to be amusing. :unsure:

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight.” ~William C. Bryant

Click HERE for our complete K-1 visa journey timeline.

Happily Married: December 1, 2012

AOS Journey:
Filing Date: 4/15/2013

NOA1: 4/23/2013

Received RFE: 5/13/2013 (We forgot to include proof of citizenship of co-sponsor)

Mailed our response to the RFE: 5/15/2013 (We sent the co-sponsor's U.S. birth certificate)

Biometrics Appointment: 5/20/13

EAD: arrived 6/24/13

AOS: APPROVED! No interview! Approval (NOA-1 letter)Date: 9/24/2013

2 year conditional green card received 09/2013.

10 year permanent residency approved 2016.

<3 Baby girl born February 2015 <3

That's why the movie is titled DUMBO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::devil:

Brandy + Ben = <3
Dating online since June 2009
Met Feb 23rd 2010
Lived together in US on J1 Visa since Sept 28th 2010
Got engaged on Sept 21st 2011 :)
He went back to Australia at the end of his J1 Visa on Sept 22nd 2011 :(

Sent I129 on 10/26/2011
Received: 10/27/2011
NOA1 dated: 10/31/2011
NOA1 received in mail: 11/4/2011

NOA2!!!!! 01/25/2012 in 86 days! :wow:
Married June 4th 2012 <3

Like "I Support Austramerican Relationships" on Facebook!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from K1 to Off Topic as not directly visa process related ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Sounds to me like this is only for couples in a long distance relationship who are only a few time zones away if any at all. Looks like you both have to be sleeping at the same time for this to work. Wouldn't work with my fiancee. When she wakes up, I'm just falling asleep.

K1 timeline

01/30/2012 - Sent I-129F

02/07/2012 - Received electronic NOA1

02/07/2012 - Check cashed

02/11/2012 - Received hard copy NOA1

06/22/2012 - Received electronic NOA2

06/28/2012 - Received hard copy NOA2

07/16/2012 - NVC received petition, case number assigned

07/17/2012 - NVC sent petition to Kiev

07/19/2012 - Embassy received petition.

08/09/2012 - Interview in Kiev

08/23/2012 - Entry at Pittsburgh, PA

11/02/2012 - Got married!

it is true follow the link

I did; nothing I read lead me to believe that this is true. I even read her blog.

I am sure that this inventor doesn't have the technology available to her, that would enbable people to feel and sense without being in the same environment. Much less; this technology would be so cheap that she would be putting it in pillows without a transmitting within airwave. Sounds like FCC would have major issues with this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

that's ridiculous;

sounds like you need to go get another job to take your mind off the stress.

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

That is...interesting. :blink:

July 29, 2010 - Met online as penpals

September 15, 2010 - Began relationship

August 25th, 2011 - Met in person

September 20, 2011 - I-129F sent

September 26, 2011 - NOA1