philjapam

Exit permit or Phil Passport for my CRBA daughters

5 posts in this topic

My daughters were interviewed for CRBA on Jan 12,they recieved their CRBA and passsport on the Jan 30, my question now is it alright if I go ahead and also get them a Phil Passport or should I just get an Exit permit, I dont plan on leaving and going back home any time soon but I just wanna know if getting a phil passport for them is better because I myself am a dual Citizen and i am planning to get myself a phil passport so i was wondering is it better if me and my 2 daughters get our Phil passports at the same time also??

Edited by philjapam

My daughters were interviewed for CRBA on Jan 12,they recieved their CRBA and passsport on the Jan 30, my question now is it alright if I go ahead and also get them a Phil Passport or should I just get an Exit permit, I dont plan on leaving and going back home any time soon but I just wanna know if getting a phil passport for them is better because I myself am a dual Citizen and i am planning to get myself a phil passport so i was wondering is it better if me and my 2 daughters get our Phil passports at the same time also??

It would be better if u get it while ur there . It is quicker and easier there than in US.

It would be better if u get it while ur there . It is quicker and easier there than in US.

thanks for the comment sir, yea I might as well just get my daughters Phil passports and my phil passport done as well, after coming from the embassy today to get them Social Security numbers I went straight to Phil Immigration and it look very unorganized up in that place. I was just worried kasi most of the people here got Phil Passports before Doing CRBA, and i couldn't find any questions on people getting Phil Passports after CRBA

thanks for the comment sir, yea I might as well just get my daughters Phil passports and my phil passport done as well, after coming from the embassy today to get them Social Security numbers I went straight to Phil Immigration and it look very unorganized up in that place. I was just worried kasi most of the people here got Phil Passports before Doing CRBA, and i couldn't find any questions on people getting Phil Passports after CRBA

All u have to do is go to their office and apply. I did my CRBA in 2008 and did not get my son a Phil. Passport while i was there so i regretted it.

What i did with my 2 other kids was i used a travel agency to get the kid's passports..less hassle all i had to do was give them the requirements and pay.

All u have to do is go to their office and apply. I did my CRBA in 2008 and did not get my son a Phil. Passport while i was there so i regretted it.

What i did with my 2 other kids was i used a travel agency to get the kid's passports..less hassle all i had to do was give them the requirements and pay.

I checked out the DFA application online and their was a Question regarding "Foreign Passport Holder" if I was doing my daughter's Phil passports and I stated yes, will I have to do that "Dual Citizenship under RA 9225" or it doesnt count for them since they are CRBA, when i went through doing dual citizen stuff it was a lot of spending in the phil immigration, or should I lie in the DFA and just tell them they dont have any passports

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.