ingucis78

just got email

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Washington Field Office in Fairfax , Virginia is in possession of your N-400, Application for Naturalization filed pursuant to Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. We are ready to schedule your interview. Please select from the following available interview dates and advise accordingly.

January 31

February 1,2,6,7,8,9,13,14,15,16,21,22,27,28,29

March 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22

Please note that if you pass all portions of your examination which includes your ability to speak, read, write English and an understanding of the history of the United States, you will be administered the Oath of Allegiance on that date.

If you fail any portion of the test, you will be afforded another opportunity to re-take the failed portion of the exam within 60-90 days.

On the date of the interview you will be required to bring the following with you:

•I-551 Alien Resident Card, Birth Certificate with certified translation

•If you have been arrested bring all court certified court dispositions

•If you have a child under the age of 18 who does not reside with you, you must bring proof of child support payments

•If you have been outside the U.S. on your spouse’s military orders during the past 5 years, you will need to bring copies of the orders, letters of authorization, or DD1278

•Current documentary evidence of a joint marital relationship that includes but is not limited to: Utility bills, bank statements, federal income taxes with W-2 for 2010, 2009, 2008 or IRS transcripts, birth certificates of children in common, phone bills, mortgage statements, deeds, rental leases, auto/life/health insurance, photos, phone bills etc. The evidence must cover a period of three years of marriage (mandatory)

•Evidence that your spouse is a United States Citizen

Please note that the burden is on the applicant to establish that he or she is eligible for the benefit sought.

is this scam?i did not get text or there is no change on there webside.

11/12/11.....N400 send to Nebraska service center

11/14/11.....N400 delivered to NE

11/21/11.....Check cashed

11/23/11......NOA recived in the mail(priority date nov 14)(notice date nov 21)..(you will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office.you should expect to be notified withing 90 days of this notice)

12/13/11......got text and email about biometric letter being send out

12/17/11.......got biometric letter in the mail(appointment date dec 28th)

12/19/11.....did early walk in FP

12/22/11.......got email and text about being placed in line for interview scheduling

01/30/12.......got email from my IO were i was asked to pick my own interview date and send email back with the date i picked

02/06/12......got INETRVIEW email with appointment letter(have to print that out and bring with me on the interview day)

02/28/12.......INTERVIEW with oath on the same day(as long i pass the test afcorse.)

I AM US CITIZEN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I take it you are expedited due to havign a military spouse? I went through Fairfax and there were no choices about interview date.

How are you to contact them about the interview, does it say?

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Washington Field Office in Fairfax , Virginia is in possession of your N-400, Application for Naturalization filed pursuant to Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. We are ready to schedule your interview. Please select from the following available interview dates and advise accordingly.

January 31

February 1,2,6,7,8,9,13,14,15,16,21,22,27,28,29

March 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22

Please note that if you pass all portions of your examination which includes your ability to speak, read, write English and an understanding of the history of the United States, you will be administered the Oath of Allegiance on that date.

If you fail any portion of the test, you will be afforded another opportunity to re-take the failed portion of the exam within 60-90 days.

On the date of the interview you will be required to bring the following with you:

•I-551 Alien Resident Card, Birth Certificate with certified translation

•If you have been arrested bring all court certified court dispositions

•If you have a child under the age of 18 who does not reside with you, you must bring proof of child support payments

•If you have been outside the U.S. on your spouse’s military orders during the past 5 years, you will need to bring copies of the orders, letters of authorization, or DD1278

•Current documentary evidence of a joint marital relationship that includes but is not limited to: Utility bills, bank statements, federal income taxes with W-2 for 2010, 2009, 2008 or IRS transcripts, birth certificates of children in common, phone bills, mortgage statements, deeds, rental leases, auto/life/health insurance, photos, phone bills etc. The evidence must cover a period of three years of marriage (mandatory)

•Evidence that your spouse is a United States Citizen

Please note that the burden is on the applicant to establish that he or she is eligible for the benefit sought.

is this scam?i did not get text or there is no change on there webside.

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

on the bottom of the letter it was the name on contact info from the lady i got the email from.i called the military helpline to see what they said.it is not scam since peron with that name works in the fierfax office.so i send email back listing the date that works best.and i guess will see what happens next.i was just supriced to see tomorrows date.there is no way i would be able to do tomorrow.i have not studiet AT ALL.

i'm just so exited right now.

11/23/11......NOA recived in the mail(priority date nov 14)(notice date nov 21)..(you will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office.you should expect to be notified withing 90 days of this notice)

12/22/11.......got email and text about being placed in line for interview scheduling

01/30/12.......got email from my IO were i was asked to pick my own interview date and send email back with the date i picked

02/06/12......got INETRVIEW email with appointment letter(have to print that out and bring with me on the interview day)

02/28/12.......INTERVIEW with oath on the same day(as long i pass the test afcorse.)

I AM US CITIZEN

on the bottom of the letter it was the name on contact info from the lady i got the email from.i called the military helpline to see what they said.it is not scam since peron with that name works in the fierfax office.so i send email back listing the date that works best.and i guess will see what happens next.i was just supriced to see tomorrows date.there is no way i would be able to do tomorrow.i have not studiet AT ALL.

i'm just so exited right now.

wait so you got to choose your interview date?

01/06/2012 - N400 sent to Lewisville, TX

01/09/2012 - N400 Received

01/12/2012 - Check Cashed

01/17/2012 - NOA Received Priority Date 01/09/2012

01/23/2012 - Biometric Letter Mailed

01/26/2012 - Biometric Letter Received Appointment Date 02/02/2012

01/27/2012 - Early Biometrics Completed

02/06/2012 - Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02/07/2012 - Interview Letter sent out

02/11/2012 - Interview Letter Received

03/19/2012 - Interview Scheduled and APPROVED!

04/18/2012 - I'm a US CITIZEN!!

wait so you got to choose your interview date?

IF you have a military spouse it looks that way.

I-129F sent to Vermont: Late May 2008

NOA1 received: 17 June 2008

NOA2 received: 2 September 2008

Receive NOA2 about 3 1/2 months after sending

NVC received:

NVC left:

Consulate Received:

Packet 3 sent: 22 October 2008

Interview date: 18 November 2008

Visa approved: 18 November 2008

Arrive in U.S.: 20 January 2009

Marry Fiance: 26 January 2009

Mailed AOS: 7 February 2009

AOS application received by USCIS: 9 February 2009

NOA for AOS/EAD/AP sent from USCIS: 12 February 2009

Biometrics appointment received: 23 February 2009

Biometrics Appointment: 7 March 2009

Interview for AOS: 28 May 2009

Timeline

ye i'm a military wife.i send email back with the date i picked.will see what happens next.when i called the military helpline they told me every office works difrent.1st she asked me if we were overseas.but NO we are not and are NOT planing on goind(unless USCIS knows somthing we dont. :star: ).

i am over the moon supriced and exited.hoping for update soon.

I AM US CITIZEN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Congrats Ingusic78 on getting your interview letter and that you GET to pick your interview date! How awesome! :thumbs:

[00] 01/15/12---N-400 Filed/Mailed Lewisville, TX Lockbox

[03] 01/18/12---N-400 Delivered @11.22AM Express mail (PD)

[05] 01/20/12---NOA Issued/Email & Text @10.43PM

[08] 01/23/12---Check Cashed

[09] 01/24/12---NOA Received by Mail

[11] 01/26/12---FP Notice Issued: Email/SMS ---@12.45PM

[15] 01/30/12---FP Notice Received by Mail

[33] 02/17/12---FP Appointment-Done!

[44] 02/28/12---In-line for Interview sched Email/SMS

[51] 03/06/12---Interview Scheduled Email

[54] 03/09/12---Interview Letter

[86] 04/10/12---Interview Date PASSED/APPROVED!!

[88] 04/12/12--Oath Scheduled Email & Text

Called USCIS and got OD info

[92] 04/16/12--Oath Letter Received

[102] 04/26/12-Oath Date I'm A USC!!

sgp9caqak15eagpv.png

Timeline

Congrats Ingusic78 on getting your interview letter and that you GET to pick your interview date! How awesome! :thumbs:

i got EMAIL.so wondering what will happen with the letter.the supper nice lady i taked today told me i may just have to print this email out and bring it with me.but will see.the email did not say anything about what time.i'm guessing i will hear back once they get the email with the date i picked.

i just still cant believe they offered to go TOMORROW.

I AM US CITIZEN

ye i'm a military wife.i send email back with the date i picked.will see what happens next.when i called the military helpline they told me every office works difrent.1st she asked me if we were overseas.but NO we are not and are NOT planing on goind(unless USCIS knows somthing we dont. :star: ).

i am over the moon supriced and exited.hoping for update soon.

Wow, congrats! That's amazing you get to choose your date!

Could I possibly just ask you a question (I plan on applying for citizenship this summer) - am I correct in seeing you are a military spouse, not overseas, and you didn't apply under the special section (319 I think?). I saw that the instructions say to send N400 to Nebraska even if you are just a 'military spouse' and I am trying to work out if this applies to me (my spouse is Army Reserve but not active duty, we will not be overseas or come under 319). I will be DC office too, so this will be great if maybe we get to choose dates/processed quicker too!

Timeline

Wow, congrats! That's amazing you get to choose your date!

Could I possibly just ask you a question (I plan on applying for citizenship this summer) - am I correct in seeing you are a military spouse, not overseas, and you didn't apply under the special section (319 I think?). I saw that the instructions say to send N400 to Nebraska even if you are just a 'military spouse' and I am trying to work out if this applies to me (my spouse is Army Reserve but not active duty, we will not be overseas or come under 319). I will be DC office too, so this will be great if maybe we get to choose dates/processed quicker too!

we filed under married for 3 year rule(but we bin married for 10)GC holder since 2002

YES..we i am army wife.he is active duty

NO..we are not overseas.my hubby is staione here in VA

i really dont know about the army reseve.i dont wana end up giving you the wrong information.call the military helpline.they have bin amazing..

the email is saying we are 319(a).

I AM US CITIZEN

we filed under married for 3 year rule(but we bin married for 10)GC holder since 2002

YES..we i am army wife.he is active duty

NO..we are not overseas.my hubby is staione here in VA

i really dont know about the army reseve.i dont wana end up giving you the wrong information.call the military helpline.they have bin amazing..

the email is saying we are 319(a).

Great, thanks for the info! I will give them a call.

Timeline

Great, thanks for the info! I will give them a call.

ye give them call tomorrow.sorry i am no help.they will be able to help you.

let us know what they said

and good luck

I AM US CITIZEN

Timeline

after talking to military helpline i send 2nd e-mail to the IO(since i have not heard back yet).so the guy i talked told me to send 2nd email(i just wana make shore she got the email or not).then he told me to wait until friday,if nothing..to give her call.since he has not heard of anyone getting email and picking there interview date.he said he was sorry that he is not able to help me more.

since i asked for febr 28th and i know it's still weeks away,but it will be here before i know it.

if i did not know the IO was real,i would really be thinking this is a scam and someone is just messing with me.how long do i wait before i schedule info pass.

sorry but i am truly lost.and i have not bin able to find anyone here on VJ to know what to expect and how soon.

I AM US CITIZEN

Timeline

got my email today with the interview date and time.

need to print taht out and bring it with me on the interview date.

yay i am so exited.

my online staus is still in line for interview scheduling.

I AM US CITIZEN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.