PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My PD is 23 Oct 2009. No interview schedule. If our prediction (1 Oct 2009) is right It seems like the clause for the Feb VB which stated that F2A would move 1 to 2 months for the succeeding months does not apply for April. Praise God! My waiting time lessens. I hope VB jumps big time at a constant pace so everybody will be reunited with their spouses SOON.

my PD 26OCT09 same pot man :) :)

congratulation to all those got thier intview i am new in this forum i am petetioner my wife and categery is f2a

Congratulations! Whats your Priority Date? We hope there is some legislation to enable F2A spouse bring their family immediately like F1 and H1. Or DoS expedites visa processing. My wife's wait is almost over as it seems she will be scheduled for interview within this Visa Bulletin.

Good Luck.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

After 8days picture will be more clear. Bcoz lot of disipoment someone say i receve visacall and someone say i dont receve visacall.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh congratulations everyone big jump I can't believe it pray for me my PD march 2010 , I wana travel next summer to see my husband in usa I have also tourist visa so what do u think traveling or waiting for PD to become curent

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulation everyone who got their interview!!!! HOPE VISA BULLETIN KEEPS ADVANCING AT THIS PACE OR FASTER!!!! GOD IS GOOD!

SPOUSE OF USC

I 485 - I 765 - I 130 PACKAGE MAILED SEPT 12, 2014

I 765 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 130 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 485 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

RECEIVED ALL RECEIPT IN MAIL SEPT 22, 2014

WAITING FOR BIOMETRICS EXAM!!

Oh congratulations everyone big jump I can't believe it pray for me my PD march 2010 , I wana travel next summer to see my husband in usa I have also tourist visa so what do u think traveling or waiting for PD to become curent

i have tourist visa 2,i don't know whether i would have a problem with CBO if i go or not, because they might think i have the intent to stay there. So, my wife is coming, just to avoid problems later on...i have gone 4 times before my wife filled the petition, but i haven't gone yet after that. My wife always come to see me.

My PD is Dcember 27 2010

Timeline

i have tourist visa 2,i don't know whether i would have a problem with CBO if i go or not, because they might think i have the intent to stay there. So, my wife is coming, just to avoid problems later on...i have gone 4 times before my wife filled the petition, but i haven't gone yet after that. My wife always come to see me.

My PD is Dcember 27 2010

sorry what do u mean by CBO ? for me i won't spend 2 tikets its verry expensive if my PD become curent as soon as possible i prefer stay home until i get my visa

sorry what do u mean by CBO ? for me i won't spend 2 tikets its verry expensive if my PD become curent as soon as possible i prefer stay home until i get my visa

....i think ur pd will be current bwt july/aug...i think u pd e is close. i think you should wait for it, rather than being at risk if you try to go now...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Wow, overnight we've reached 1 October 2009!

Kiarash, have you heard from the NVC yet?

Visa Bulletin, keep going, I want our priority date to become current in the first half of 2013!

I cant call them now cuz they are close but I already checked my email and no visa yet but I'll call them Monday morning.

PD Sept 27 09

Timeline

....i think ur pd will be current bwt july/aug...i think u pd e is close. i think you should wait for it, rather than being at risk if you try to go now...

thank u very much this is what i think too, waiting and waiting i am very tired and sick of this

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So happy for those who have gotten interviews and glad to know the scheduling time is increasing. For those with tourist visa who wishes to travel, follow your heart because if you are in the USA and your PD date becomes current, you are eligible to change status in the USA so there is no need to be afraid. All the best to all of us that the process will be over sooner. Love and peace

NOA1---- Sept 14, 2010

NOA2---- Dec. 02, 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hiii again this is qasir my wife pd is may 10 2010 and case was compeleted on feb 11 2011 i have question can some one tell me who got the interview is they are asking for updated police certificate or the previous one is ok which i submitted with ds 230 hoping my freind they will reply me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.