PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

M&M BA------------------16SEP09

HUNNY28-----------------17SEP09

KIARASH-----------------27SEP09

Hey guys, did you call the NVC? If you did not get an interview then the cut off date would be 08Sep2009 for sure..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

M&M BA------------------16SEP09

HUNNY28-----------------17SEP09

KIARASH-----------------27SEP09

Hey guys, did you call the NVC? If you did not get an interview then the cut off date would be 08Sep2009 for sure..

I called NVC and the lady said its still not available. If it is Sept 08, I am automatically covered but she still said its not.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I called NVC and the lady said its still not available. If it is Sept 08, I am automatically covered but she still said its not.

Hi Ashu,

Just keep on calling them at every 30 mins. It also depends on the consulate if they are busy but even then you should get the interview schedule for May if April is not available..I know how it feels..Just be patient and you will get the good news today or by Monday..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Ashu try later this afternoon or Monday morning. I called them they said visa is not available for me but he told me that try to call them again next month so I think VB is Sept-08-09

Edited by kiarash

Edd, tell me how did you get the operator tell you? I called twice since yu posted and they keep on telling me its not available yet.

Ashu, I was on hold for 15 minutes before I spoke with the operator, I found it unusual that she was asking me to verify a lot of questions to the case, like petionior phone number, beneficiary phone number, emails, etc.

Operator: How may I help you?

Me: I would like to know if this case has been scheduled for an interview:

Operator: I see is ready to be scheduled on April 9th at 7am, you will be receiving an email shortly.

Me: Thank you very much, have a nice day and I hung up.

I still have not received the email from them.

My case was completed on November 7th, 2010.

Edited by Eddymvp

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.