PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

:thumbs: I GOT MY INTERVIEW!!!

ATTENTION : HOMER4ALL call NVC my wife interview date April 27 , 6:30 AM , GOD is so good always trust believe and HAVE FAITH!!!!! So visa are moving after all .. :thumbs::dance:

Ooh congratulations Blu... did u call them ??

Timeline

yup i called Dept of state first at 202-663-1225 that operator gave me the news , then i call NVC and gave me same info :) call them up men !

Im calling them right now.. I am on the hold. what did u ask them ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulation mr.blu ,

what is your priority date?

tnx men july 22, 2009

i just called and stupid retarted guy told me that they are still working on prior to 22 of july and call back on 1st of april... :devil:

they told me the same #### just this morning ,,then i called DOS call them first man... dont be anxious ,,,go call them up

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline

:thumbs: I GOT MY INTERVIEW!!!

ATTENTION : HOMER4ALL call NVC my wife interview date April 27 , 6:30 AM , GOD is so good always trust believe and HAVE FAITH!!!!! So visa are moving after all .. :thumbs::dance:

congratulations

Timeline

tnx men july 22, 2009

they told me the same #### just this morning ,,then i called DOS call them first man... dont be anxious ,,,go call them up

i just called the DOS too.. same story.. but the lady was very polite and i told her my friend got the interview his pd is 24th then she said it could be only 2 days jump then.. call back in april. HUH :angry:

Timeline

i just called the DOS too.. same story.. but the lady was very polite and i told her my friend got the interview his pd is 24th then she said it could be only 2 days jump then.. call back in april. HUH :angry:

aaaahh man.. i feel like shooting my self. :crying:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

aaaahh man.. i feel like shooting my self. :crying:

call NVC pretty much they gonna say your interview date once its available .Otherwise they'll let you hanging , Ricky were one 2nd of month yet its not acceptable a 2 day movement it never happen so relax remember im just 2 days behind , that's why i got one real quick ...dont lose your head men.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.