PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I can't wait guys so anxious!!! I look at pictures of my nephew (2yr old) everyday and try to keep my moms hopes up. I have so many plans for them, my daughter and my nephew are only a few months apart, they will go to school together and everything. I need a bigger vehicle too. Is anybody actually fying back to go to the embassy for the interview with the beneficiary? I wish I could but its already going to be costly (my mom will go though). Please share :yes:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

dont believe in this kind of news and person...if you see that forums last month and earlier months,a person confused most of members (named GR) by saying similar things.....so dont follow that forum...

I am not sure what you are trying to say?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

guys... i was just googling for some predictions and came across this blog!! There is this one guy rahul who say's that her aunt's PD is Aug-2010 under F2a and she received an interview letter...

and he also confirm's... "interview date 6th march. medical done. me 100 percent sure sony."

I don't think this is possible!..

check out the link..

http://thevisabulletin.com/2012/02/march-2012-visa-bulletin-with-comments-and-discussion/#comments

he/she who say that big lier want to make like draw attention . that my be done if he/she have special VB

he said that on VB of march and we all know that it's was 22july09

Timeline

he/she who say that big lier want to make like draw attention . that my be done if he/she have special VB

he said that on VB of march and we all know that it's was 22july09

thanks NEO 176 ....exactly....i want to say person named rahul may be lier as i have noticed person named GR...so dont believe them...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

thanks NEO 176 ....exactly....i want to say person named rahul may be lier as i have noticed person named GR...so dont believe them...

take it easy folks..

this seems like a lie and full of contradictory information... however if i remember correctly, one can never discount the fact that the VB PD's moved almost five years in 2010 for f2a india... one never knows what these guys might be up-to since very little information is available to us...

realistically based on the current trend, lets just move-on and maybe predict that the VB will jump around couple of months or more..

NVC is sucks......i wanna go US to take care of u my bb/ the longer we're together,the more clearly i can see...I've found exactly the the right woman to share my life, (L)

JAH Bless our love

PD dec 2010...

Timeline

NVC is sucks......i wanna go US to take care of u my bb/ the longer we're together,the more clearly i can see...I've found exactly the the right woman to share my life, (L)

JAH Bless our love

PD dec 2010...

Actually, NVC does not suck... in-fact they are the best out of the lot... I believe - example: Consular Processing (NVC) is faster than Adjustment of status (USCIS)

it's USCIS and other agencies involved in this immigration process that are slow as hell...

good luck dude.. keep lovin..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well, that is pretty frustrating,...

hearing all sorts of stories on how difficult it is to be away from our loved ones,..

we are all in the same boat,.. all you can do is wait, and keep on praying and hoping

for the best, you'll get there somehow,..

cheers everyone,..!

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Timeline

Well, that is pretty frustrating,...

hearing all sorts of stories on how difficult it is to be away from our loved ones,..

we are all in the same boat,.. all you can do is wait, and keep on praying and hoping

for the best, you'll get there somehow,..

cheers everyone,..!

I don't think praying always works my dear friend!... it's the VOTES... :-)

One thing that still baffles me is that H1'bs are better off in regards to their families.... their families can live, go to school etc in US.. and the new news is that maybe H4's may be able to work? #######??

having waited for 4-7 years or more, we being Green card holders are suckers.. and wait for another 3-5 years for citizenship... and then get out of this PD thingy!!... god forbid if you marry someone else from another country after your GC, you are screwed! nor they can get any fiance visa or something like that... and for sure they will be rejected for B1/B2 because they have filed for GC!... because of intent to migrate!!... but isn't the whole point of applying for GC is for intent to migrate??? does it make sense?

may be one should go back to H1B just to get their family and then apply again for GC!!... GC is just like H1B or probably worse... just an outsider? the only thing i see with GC is that you can switch jobs easily and make a little bit of more money if you want!!... and I thought that getting a GC i was in the system and had equal rights after 13 years of everything.. ALL BS...

but any politician should know that eventually every GC holders can become citizens;; and then why would I EVER vote for someone who has made us suffer without our families for years! surely our the population is too small to make any impact for this messed up system!

Obama are you listening?? you still have five years to fix immigration whattttt??? what were you doing for the first three???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.