PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think NVC will follow the new rules . dont tell us any thing about interviews by calls

they wanna from us to wait until show at website

just called NVC , they're close. Maybe they suspend their office because of the snow storm , try calling tomorrow. "coming soon" showing on VB page were simply system regulated , i hope they can gave answer once the system comes available

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

just called NVC , they're close. Maybe they suspend their office because of the snow storm , try calling tomorrow. "coming soon" showing on VB page were simply system regulated , i hope they can gave answer once the system comes available

it is funny they are closed.... hahahahahha good job storm :bonk::bonk:

Edited by kiarash

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

so let us pray for an end to the snow storm, to know our interviews :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Why can't we have a fix VB release date!!!!!!!!

Is this too much to ask for?? :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's as if the waiting doesn't torture us enough they have to toy with us with the VB release date and interview schedule dates.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Why can't we have a fix VB release date!!!!!!!!

Is this too much to ask for?? :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's as if the waiting doesn't torture us enough they have to toy with us with the VB release date and interview schedule dates.

let's call it a day guys, the electrical transformer that's serving the NVC office blew up. Technical computer were not running and all systems down it might be a day or two . Did call DOS and say the same thing wait till the visa schedule is out interview's will be sent out on the first and 2nd week of the month...#######!!!!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

32 User(s) are reading this topic

15 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. gus12345,
  2. Eddymvp,
  3. PD is Current.,
  4. jbwaraich,
  5. TERMINATOR.,
  6. Soccer.Player,
  7. ricky80s,
  8. JYousuf,
  9. manoj patel,
  10. leepee,
  11. wwwabadiy,
  12. chungta,
  13. William2535,
  14. Athena June,
  15. joe12

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

what's up folks !!!

guys... i was just googling for some predictions and came across this blog!! There is this one guy rahul who say's that her aunt's PD is Aug-2010 under F2a and she received an interview letter...

and he also confirm's... "interview date 6th march. medical done. me 100 percent sure sony."

I don't think this is possible!..

check out the link..

http://thevisabulletin.com/2012/02/march-2012-visa-bulletin-with-comments-and-discussion/#comments

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Impossible, may be august 2009? I don't think this is possible at least by nov/dec 2012

guys... i was just googling for some predictions and came across this blog!! There is this one guy rahul who say's that her aunt's PD is Aug-2010 under F2a and she received an interview letter...

and he also confirm's... "interview date 6th march. medical done. me 100 percent sure sony."

check out the link..

http://thevisabulletin.com/2012/02/march-2012-visa-bulletin-with-comments-and-discussion/#comments

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Hello,

New to the forum. My wife is filed under the F2A category and waiting for her PD to be current so she can join me in the US. Suffering by the hands of retrogression just like many others under the F2A category. Anyhow I am not sure if this is the right place to get my wifes PD entered in to the list. Her PD is 25 Oct, 2010. Good luck to everyone

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Other guy asked a valid point, how is the interview date March 6th? it should be april because march bulletin is not published yet? Anyways that news is very suspesious and not close to the real processing dates.

quote name='William2535' timestamp='1330639051' post='5192380']

I think so too... however he is 200% sure....!!?? :-)

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

check out the link..

seen it well its a good news but it sounds more realistic at august 09, though im not sure about the cedibility of the forum , having medical done a week before scheduled interview that ridiculous . Normaly the NVC gave you a month schedule to prepare medical prior to interview. :no:

Edited by mr.blu

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

check out the link..

dont believe in this kind of news and person...if you see that forums last month and earlier months,a person confused most of members (named GR) by saying similar things.....so dont follow that forum...

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.