wife2be.

HELP US DEAR VJS

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

thanks a lot ,yes we do have pictures,but was wondering how one can sign up for a phone card system that will give u th e call records u need ? what phone card system would u suggest? pls?

Try Pingo.com. after you set up an account you can print your call record, it will show both your number and the number you called, (time, date, and how long your are on the phone)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just posted to another person a few seconds ago about putting a package together. I just got approved yesterday from Vermont. I followed the guidelines on VJ. My petition was about 1 months of chats. A few months at the beginning, middle and prior to filing the petition. I had 4 pictures of us together in Manila printed from Walmart. Then I made 6 Powerpoint slides with 3 picture on each page with details on what took place in the photos. I wrote on the Walmart pictures too! I sent copies of packing slips of item I sent her and the kids. I made copies of all the letter she and family sent me. A copy of the reciept of the engagement rings, phone bill showing text messages, copies of my passport, copy of her passport, copies of plane ticket/boarding, copies of hotel reciepts and any places we visited together and family picture of us together. My coverletter was the same use in the guideline. My letter of intent was similar to VJ's guideline. What I did was I made 4 copies of all docuemnts, (letter of intent, I-129, her G-235-A, and my G-235) I signed them and had her sign them too. As for the letter of intent, she signed a copy and sent back to me. I sign the letter of intent of marriage and then took it to the notary. Then I sent the notorized copy with my petition. That was basically my petition. If you don't have email that is ok! You just evidence that shows there is somekind of relationship. The lenght of time is not the real important factor. I just has to show you are together. Send messenger chats, phone bills, letters/cards to eachother just anything! I say about 20 picture that are timestamp.

Good Luck

Timeline

PLEASE HELP US WE ARE FILLING A K1 VISA SOON.LOOKING UP OTHER VJ POSTS MADE US REALISE WE DONT HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE ON OUR HANDS AS OTHERS DO.WE DONT HAVE EMAILS DATING AS FAR BACK AS TWO YEARS OR A YEAR AGO BECAUSE WE HARDLY SEND EMAILS ,WE DONT HAVE LETTERS OR CARDS COS WE HARDLY DO THAT EITHER.WE ONLY HAVE SKYPE RECORDS AND EVEN THAT DOESNT GO AS FAR BACK AS A YEAR AGO COS WE RECENTLY STARTED SKYPING,WE SPEAK ON THE MAJICK JACK AND ON PHONE MOST OF THE TIME .WE ARE REALLY IN TROUBLE :( COS IT SEMS U NEED A WHOLE LOT OF EVIDENCE TO CONVINCE THE CO AT THE CONSULATE.GEEZ WHAT DO WE DO NOW COS WE HAVE BEGAN OUR PROCESS :( CAN SOMEONE ADVICE US AS TO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO SAVE THE SITUATION :( PLEASE HELP US .AS TO REMITTANCES WE DONT HAVE THAT EITHER COS WE RUN A PERFUME SHOP BACK HERE IN GHANA THATS HOW I GAIN MY INCOME,WHAT DO WE DO PLEASE ADVICE AS COS IT SEEMS U NEED A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF EVIDENCE.AGAIN

WHAT IS A SNAIL MAIL? :(

WE ARE REALLY LOST :(

DO WE NEED A LETTER FROM OUR SENATOR AS WELL COS I STUMBLD ON THAT SOMEWHERE AS WELL.

:( KINDLY ADVICE AS DEAR VJS :(

hello dear.. i was once on your shoes so i know how you feel. btw before my interview, i was so nervous cuz of the evidence of genuine relationship.. i asked my man to print out all the phone calls log and i even saved all the receipt when he came visit me and all the cards he sent to me and even the receipt for money transfer LOL .. i made a scrap book too. then here comes the interview day :) i was surprised cuz the american consulate didnt asked to see those evidence just the pics of us together :P and she asked me about my man :)

so dont be so nervous :) just work on evidence that you have and be sure you know everything about your fiance :)

snail mail a.k.a post office :thumbs:

goodluck girl

Timeline

I just posted to another person a few seconds ago about putting a package together. I just got approved yesterday from Vermont. I followed the guidelines on VJ. My petition was about 1 months of chats. A few months at the beginning, middle and prior to filing the petition. I had 4 pictures of us together in Manila printed from Walmart. Then I made 6 Powerpoint slides with 3 picture on each page with details on what took place in the photos. I wrote on the Walmart pictures too! I sent copies of packing slips of item I sent her and the kids. I made copies of all the letter she and family sent me. A copy of the reciept of the engagement rings, phone bill showing text messages, copies of my passport, copy of her passport, copies of plane ticket/boarding, copies of hotel reciepts and any places we visited together and family picture of us together. My coverletter was the same use in the guideline. My letter of intent was similar to VJ's guideline. What I did was I made 4 copies of all docuemnts, (letter of intent, I-129, her G-235-A, and my G-235) I signed them and had her sign them too. As for the letter of intent, she signed a copy and sent back to me. I sign the letter of intent of marriage and then took it to the notary. Then I sent the notorized copy with my petition. That was basically my petition. If you don't have email that is ok! You just evidence that shows there is somekind of relationship. The lenght of time is not the real important factor. I just has to show you are together. Send messenger chats, phone bills, letters/cards to eachother just anything! I say about 20 picture that are timestamp.

if get approved it means all you have to do is to show up for interview and do your physical and *poooof* Congratulations! your visa is approved :) all they want to see in the USEM are the papers from your U.S fiance.. especially the affidavit of support and their w2 and tax .. :)

Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

PLEASE HELP US WE ARE FILLING A K1 VISA SOON.LOOKING UP OTHER VJ POSTS MADE US REALISE WE DONT HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE ON OUR HANDS AS OTHERS DO.WE DONT HAVE EMAILS DATING AS FAR BACK AS TWO YEARS OR A YEAR AGO BECAUSE WE HARDLY SEND EMAILS ,WE DONT HAVE LETTERS OR CARDS COS WE HARDLY DO THAT EITHER.WE ONLY HAVE SKYPE RECORDS AND EVEN THAT DOESNT GO AS FAR BACK AS A YEAR AGO COS WE RECENTLY STARTED SKYPING,WE SPEAK ON THE MAJICK JACK AND ON PHONE MOST OF THE TIME .WE ARE REALLY IN TROUBLE :( COS IT SEMS U NEED A WHOLE LOT OF EVIDENCE TO CONVINCE THE CO AT THE CONSULATE.GEEZ WHAT DO WE DO NOW COS WE HAVE BEGAN OUR PROCESS :( CAN SOMEONE ADVICE US AS TO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO SAVE THE SITUATION :( PLEASE HELP US .AS TO REMITTANCES WE DONT HAVE THAT EITHER COS WE RUN A PERFUME SHOP BACK HERE IN GHANA THATS HOW I GAIN MY INCOME,WHAT DO WE DO PLEASE ADVICE AS COS IT SEEMS U NEED A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF EVIDENCE.AGAIN

WHAT IS A SNAIL MAIL? :(

WE ARE REALLY LOST :(

DO WE NEED A LETTER FROM OUR SENATOR AS WELL COS I STUMBLD ON THAT SOMEWHERE AS WELL.

:( KINDLY ADVICE AS DEAR VJS :(

Hi there, a lot of what you are speaking of is not considered primary evidence. Primary evidence so to speak is things like ticket stubs from airline flights there, hotel receipts with both of your names, and items of the like. If you have phone records, keep those and use those. In your skype account, there is a way to saver your history, start saving that. Pictures any any visits you've had together, any receipts you have from whe you were together also help. Another thing you might want to try, if you do not have a lot of e-mails and things of that nature, written statements from both sides of the family and friends confirming the relationship may help. Snail mail is regular mail sent through the post office. I would suggest you starting using this form if you are not already, then keep the envelopes when they are delivered to you. Because the countries "stamp' the mail it is good evidence that you are corresponding. You stated you just filed your K-1 most of this type of evidence will be needed at interview which is some months off. Yes, you may not have a lot of these items now but begin gathering it now as you move forward.

Best of Luck

event.png

Tuana and Kemal's Visa Journey

2010.07.10 We met

2010.10.28 First visit to meet in person

2010.10.31 We became engaged

2011.01.12 Second Visit with my Husband

2011.04.18 Third Visit with my Husband

2011.08.19 Married in Gaziantep Turkey, 4th Visit

2011.10.21 Visited with my Husband, 5th Visit

2011.11.22 SENT IN I-130 Application

2011.12.01 NOA1 Received

2012.02.16 Visited my Husband, 6th Visit

2012.05.08 NOA2 Received

2012.05.21 NVC Received

2012.07.02 Per NVC documents approved, waiting on interview date to be scheduled

2012.08.10 Visited my husband in Turkey, 7th Visit

2012.12.04 Visa Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I agree with midge you have a year or more to begin gathering information. I just went throught the interview process 2 days ago. What they want to see is the reality of your relationship. Over the next year begin to gather and put together everything. Write a progression of your relationship, Picures during your meetings, family pictures together, for phone calls using VIP for phone calls really worked for us. VIP even wrote a letter stating this is our client, she open her account thid date, she mainly calls Ghana, these are her calls type of thing. The certified letters from family and friends also are a good touch. Accra is a tough Embassy our fiancee visa was not approved that is why I worked so hard on the IR/1. It can be done and you have time.

Would you mind sharing why your fiancee visa was not approved?. Thank You

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

WELL YES WE DO.BUT HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET CALL RECORDS WHEN HE USES A CALING CARD? PLS EXPLAIN :(. I USE THE SERVICE PROVIDER CALLED TIGO BY THE WAY.is it my call records that are needed or his or better still BOTH? :(

I had my skype information and phone records showing I texted him. We had nothing from Ghana records- im not sure if you can even get them...

Pictures, snail mail, travel documents. As much from the beginning as you can. But start collecting now.

Israel and I didnt have anything but pictures for the first 6 months because i was living in Accra. Never had an issue of them asking for emails or anything from that time.

Don't stress. Just collect what you can now- and just build on it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I had my skype information and phone records showing I texted him. We had nothing from Ghana records- im not sure if you can even get them...

Pictures, snail mail, travel documents. As much from the beginning as you can. But start collecting now.

Israel and I didnt have anything but pictures for the first 6 months because i was living in Accra. Never had an issue of them asking for emails or anything from that time.

Don't stress. Just collect what you can now- and just build on it.

:thumbs: .u guys have been of great help. we were really worried as to what to send.we do have yahoo chat mails, but he uses a phone card to call me so i dont know how we can work the history out from his side,right now am not worried about the interview part that much cos i know by then we would have gathered alot of evidence.however what am worried about is what to send to USCIS! how far back does your emails have to go.ours go as far back as october 2011 cos that was when we began using the yahoo chats,we hardly send each other stuff,unless on valentines dayand i dont even know where i threw the pakage my gift came in so does he.we lost it.lol.so basically we have just a few pictures together,cos our camera got stolen at akosombo.:( we had tons of photos on that camera now we only have like 6 pictures :unsure: .Plus he doesnt even seem to know how to put the package together so i have to spoon feed him along the way,he has never filed a K1 before so its so weird to him.lol.even assembling the package is a problem.he works so hard all day round each month,so its a big deal to him cos he is taking this monday of to put all the stuff together,please please please please i know its all here already but can someone tell me again kindly how he/she put the documents together.its like am doing everything basically cos my fiance is so busy and i basically need to help him out cos hes in school and working at the same time its crazy.kindly help me out .i dont want to sound like a spoilt brat and seem like i want to be spoon fed with everything but the truth is .AM STILL REALLY CONFUSED.PS -SAD WIFE TO BE :(:crying::help::(

Good Luck

:thumbs: .u guys have been of great help. we were really worried as to what to send.we do have yahoo chat mails, but he uses a phone card to call me so i dont know how we can work the history out from his side,right now am not worried about the interview part that much cos i know by then we would have gathered alot of evidence.however what am worried about is what to send to USCIS! how far back does your emails have to go.ours go as far back as october 2011 cos that was when we began using the yahoo chats,we hardly send each other stuff,unless on valentines dayand i dont even know where i threw the pakage my gift came in so does he.we lost it.lol.so basically we have just a few pictures together,cos our camera got stolen at akosombo.:( we had tons of photos on that camera now we only have like 6 pictures :unsure: .Plus he doesnt even seem to know how to put the package together so i have to spoon feed him along the way,he has never filed a K1 before so its so weird to him.lol.even assembling the package is a problem.he works so hard all day round each month,so its a big deal to him cos he is taking this monday of to put all the stuff together,please please please please i know its all here already but can someone tell me again kindly how he/she put the documents together.its like am doing everything basically cos my fiance is so busy and i basically need to help him out cos hes in school and working at the same time its crazy.kindly help me out .i dont want to sound like a spoilt brat and seem like i want to be spoon fed with everything but the truth is .AM STILL REALLY CONFUSED.PS -SAD WIFE TO BE :(:crying::help::(

Timeline

Hi there, a lot of what you are speaking of is not considered primary evidence. Primary evidence so to speak is things like ticket stubs from airline flights there, hotel receipts with both of your names, and items of the like. If you have phone records, keep those and use those. In your skype account, there is a way to saver your history, start saving that. Pictures any any visits you've had together, any receipts you have from whe you were together also help. Another thing you might want to try, if you do not have a lot of e-mails and things of that nature, written statements from both sides of the family and friends confirming the relationship may help. Snail mail is regular mail sent through the post office. I would suggest you starting using this form if you are not already, then keep the envelopes when they are delivered to you. Because the countries "stamp' the mail it is good evidence that you are corresponding. You stated you just filed your K-1 most of this type of evidence will be needed at interview which is some months off. Yes, you may not have a lot of these items now but begin gathering it now as you move forward.

Best of Luck

:thumbs: .u guys have been of great help. OUR filling hasnt even been sent yet i gathered that info from my fiance two days ago cos he couldnt mail it due to the fact that he forgot the package at home and he was almost at work when he realised and coulndt come back for it.we file monday by Gods grace :( we were really worried as to what to send.we do have yahoo chat mails, but he uses a phone card to call me so i dont know how we can work the history out from his side,right now am not worried about the interview part that much cos i know by then we would have gathered alot of evidence.however what am worried about is what to send to USCIS! how far back does your emails have to go.ours go as far back as october 2011 cos that was when we began using the yahoo chats,we hardly send each other stuff,unless on valentines day and i dont even know where i threw the pakage my gift came in so does he.we lost it.lol.so basically we have just a few pictures together,cos our camera got stolen at akosombo.:( we had tons of photos on that camera now we only have like 6 pictures :unsure: .Plus he doesnt even seem to know how to put the package together so i have to spoon feed him along the way,he has never filed a K1 before so its so weird to him.lol.even assembling the package is a problem.he works so hard all day round each month,so its a big deal to him cos he is taking this monday of to put all the stuff together,please please please please i know its all here already but can someone tell me again kindly how he/she put the documents together.its like am doing everything basically cos my fiance is so busy and i basically need to help him out cos hes in school and working at the same time its crazy.kindly help me out .i dont want to sound like a spoilt brat and seem like i want to be spoon fed with everything but the truth is .AM STILL REALLY CONFUSED.PS -SAD WIFE TO BE :(:crying::help::(

Timeline

hello dear.. i was once on your shoes so i know how you feel. btw before my interview, i was so nervous cuz of the evidence of genuine relationship.. i asked my man to print out all the phone calls log and i even saved all the receipt when he came visit me and all the cards he sent to me and even the receipt for money transfer LOL .. i made a scrap book too. then here comes the interview day :) i was surprised cuz the american consulate didnt asked to see those evidence just the pics of us together :P and she asked me about my man :)

so dont be so nervous :) just work on evidence that you have and be sure you know everything about your fiance :)

goodluck girl

:thumbs: thanks so much.:):thumbs:

Timeline

Try Pingo.com. after you set up an account you can print your call record, it will show both your number and the number you called, (time, date, and how long your are on the phone)

great information .thank u so much :dance:

Best of Luck

thank u so much .BUT WHAT ABOUT REMITTANCES NO ONE SAID ANYTHING CONCERNING THAT.:(:unsure:

Timeline

Best of Luck

THANK U SO MUCH! :thumbs:

Timeline

goodluck girl

THANK U SO MUCH. :thumbs:

Best of Luck

THANK U SO MUCH. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Here is my cover letter- they were just in the order i send in a folder- nothing fancy

January 5, 2010

Nature of the submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find a Petition for Alien Fiancé Form I-129F for Israel Lumor Deku of Ghana.

Contents include:

- Payment

- I-129F

- I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18

- G-325A and passport style photo of petitioner

- Copy of Birth certificate of petitioner

- G-325A and passport style photo of beneficiary

- Letter of intent to marry from petitioner

- Letter of intent to marry from beneficiary

- Proof of having met in person in the past two years

Copy of Purchase of British Airways Ticket

Passport Stamp

Photos of meeting

Copy of Bank Receipt for Afia Gallery, Accra Ghana

- Proof of on-going relationship

Phone Records: June 2009-December 2009

Copies of any documents submitted in this packet are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

The process is not hard- don't rush it, a few days is not going to change much. So double and triple check before he mails it in.

Look at one step at a time, get your petition in and then worry about getting the evidence for the interview, you have time. Typically most of us are doing this for the first time. take one step at a time.... Gather all previous pictures, emails, phone records that you can- but after you submit the petition work on this part to prepare.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.