padoo289

$404 paid. Now what?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thank you all so much for the comments. I will follow the link provided here and start gathering all the documents we need. Now the question is do I need to wait until NVC send us the instruction email to send the package in?

No.

There are other things to notice, for when to send the package in.

Were you planning on using the NVC Online Payment Portal, or no ? IF so, please download the barcoded coversheet after the payment is marked 'paid' at the portal - there's instructions there on what to do for package sending.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

:blink:

Thank you!!! My husband will be here tomorrow, so I called him to ask him to bring everything with him already :star:

EP is not available for Nicaragua, documentation in your case will have to be sent to the NVC using snail mail.

Filed: Country: Japan
Timeline

Update:

So I called NVC and the next day they sent me an email with 4 page letter. Nothing case specific. It just said follow the instruction on state.gov and submit applications. It did came with the cover page with the barcode.

Thanks everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.