one...two...tree

Political Graphics, Posters and Whatever Else The Moderation Deems as Not a Political Cartoon

1,084 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

In 2008, gas was more expensive than it is now. Where do you find this garbage?

you might consider doing something called research, rather than the quick knee jerk comment on the pic.

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

you might consider doing something called research, rather than the quick knee jerk comment on the pic.

link

Check your 5 year span. There is a peak being cut off.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: Timeline

Highest I ever paid in my neck of the woods was $4.70 back during the 2007/2008 fuel spike. Highest I saw it this year was around $4.30. We may get up to $5.00 before November. The refineries start shutting down to make heating oil next month, just in time to drive prices up yet again before the election.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.aspx?time=48

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Highest I ever paid in my neck of the woods was $4.70 back during the 2007/2008 fuel spike. Highest I saw it this year was around $4.30. We may get up to $5.00 before November. The refineries start shutting down to make heating oil next month, just in time to drive prices up yet again before the election.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.aspx?time=48

Highest I paid was 4.50, I'm at 4.10 right now....forty cents to go....I think with Richmond damaged we will break records.

Timeline

so? pic i posted states from jan 09 to aug 12.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

And, don't forget, Netanyahu wants to begin attacking Iran this week, Wednesday, or Thursday, at the latest, and Obama is feeling the pressure to throw an air cap over Syria before Congress comes back in session next month, so it is almost guaranteed oil is going to set record prices soon.

1m_small.gif5y_small.gif

Edited by The Patriot

Timeline

I believe the notion is that 2009 prices resulted from an oil crash in 2008 - i.e. they were artificially low.

mmmm ok. but the last time i remember prices being this high, there was a hurricane around NO.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

link

I remember 2008, it was over $4. It isn't over $4 currently.

I repeat, where do you find this garbage?

2008 gas Prices

2008 Gas Graphic... I'll be waiting for my apology.

Timeline

I remember 2008, it was over $4. It isn't over $4 currently.

I repeat, where do you find this garbage?

2008 gas Prices

2008 Gas Graphic... I'll be waiting for my apology.

you might wish to reread my post above, it has a link.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
July 2, 2008: 6:43 AM EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Retail gas prices have risen to an all-time high for the third straight day, according to a survey from motorist group AAA.

The national average price for a gallon of regular gas rose five-tenths of a cent overnight to $4.092, the daily survey showed Wednesday. That tops the previous day's record of $4.087 a gallon.

Gas prices are now about 3% higher than last month and 38.5% higher than year-ago levels.

Alaska has the highest gas prices. Drivers in the state pay an average of $4.649 a gallon for regular gas. California has the second-highest gas prices, averaging $4.578, followed by Hawaii at $4.446.

The lowest gas prices in the nation can be found in Oklahoma. The state has an average price of $3.878 a gallon.

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Oklahoma is around $3.39...

Again, I'll be waiting for my apology.

Edited by rocks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
nancy-pelosi-funny-demotivational-poster-1229968256.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline
539132_10151081926076178_129758162_n.jpg

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline
attention-wisconsin-teachers-and-politicians-no-call-no-show-political-poster-1298494657.jpg

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012