visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You "reported him" by raising the issue in the thread.

that's not how the report system works, as vj moderation doesn't read every thread.

there was an actual report on it, which i actioned.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Someone had the YouTube version of "Destination Unknown" posted on here. That was a lot more risque than the maid jpeg. I think what's important is intention. Clearly the intention of the maid pic was adult humor and a follow up to several different posts concerning dishwashers and MIL.

A warning to newer posters. There;s a rat fink feminist boot licking poster that has rejoined us. We ran him out of Dodge a long while ago. Now he's back and looking to make trouble. My advice, ignore his silly azz posts but watch the sex stuff cause he'll rat you out in a heartbeat.

Deep breaths, VV, deep breaths.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

So, my view is we should help out those poor moms who can't get what they need at home. In fact, moms, sisters, girl cousins...heck the whole female family needs our help.

I couldn't help but think of this.

Sorry to barge in, but this is such a hot topic right now on VJ. :lol:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

that's not how the report system works, as vj moderation doesn't read every thread.

there was an actual report on it, which i actioned.

Actually it starts with the VJ FB crowd. They decide what should and what shouldn't be posted on this site. Seeing how some regional forums are as exciting as watching paint dry some people take it upon themselves to troll other regional forums to see what they approve of and disapprove of. Life just isn't worth living if you cant sit on your ####### in front of your laptop while eating an entire chocolate cream pie and dispense moral authority over others on this site.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

This has got to be new low on here.

New lows on VJ (none of which are from you, Why_Me):

• Belittling rape victims
  • Intimating that your ex-wife died of cancer when she is actually alive to score a cheap point
  • Making fun of people whose relationships ended not for "she's a ######" or "he's an azz" but because things don't work out because that makes you somehow a WINNER at life
  • Threatening a mod with violence

Those are just for starters. Objecting to a NSFW image (many of us are actually at work when we're on VJ, taking a break or cruising by while we're on hold) that is not marked NSFW or put in a spoiler -- not a new low.

And for what it's worth, I didn't report it either because I have images blocked.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

You "reported him" by raising the issue in the thread. Looks like you won this one. Bet you feel very powerful. Got to get those "RUB good ole boys networkers."

No, apparently, mods are impotent to action without an actual report. This is what I've been told straight from a mod, but I started a thread in Site Discussion to get a consensus.

New lows on VJ (none of which are from you, Why_Me):

• Belittling rape victims
  • Intimating that your ex-wife died of cancer when she is actually alive to score a cheap point
  • Making fun of people whose relationships ended not for "she's a ######" or "he's an azz" but because things don't work out because that makes you somehow a WINNER at life
  • Threatening a mod with violence

Those are just for starters. Objecting to a NSFW image (many of us are actually at work when we're on VJ, taking a break or cruising by while we're on hold) that is not marked NSFW or put in a spoiler -- not a new low.

And for what it's worth, I didn't report it either because I have images blocked.

I was wondering when you were going to show up in the RUB forum giving us your two cents. Your a little late to the party aren't you?

No, apparently, mods are impotent to action without an actual report. This is what I've been told straight from a mod, but I started a thread in Site Discussion to get a consensus.

Shouldn't you be attacking an OP right about now?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

I was wondering when you were going to show up in the RUB forum giving us your two cents. Your a little late to the party aren't you?

I'm too busy eating some string cheese. Please don't wring my neck over it! ;)

I don't give a hoot about attacking any OP here. What I do care about is having other people's VJ experience hindered by NSFW images. If you're going to post them, I don't care. Just tag them and put them in a spoiler.

I would share some of this down below with a few of you gals but my life insurance ran out a few weeks ago.

nl0106_cake2_lg.jpg

sigbet.jpg

I would share some of this down below with a few of you gals but my life insurance ran out a few weeks ago.

nl0106_cake2_lg.jpg

I had to unblock images for this. Looks delicious, but the scary Korean and I are on New Year's diets. I've been super-good so far. Him... not so much. I don't think a basket of chili cheese fries counts as diet food.

It's not trolling, Kip, it's joining the party. It's common knowledge that the UK subforum, for example, is boring. Mostly practical matters and "OMG!!!! I'd kill for a REAL Cornish pasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "My slutty neighbor is flirting with my hot UK MAN because of his SEXY ACCENT!!!!!!" But, the RUB subforum isn't an exclusive club, as much as a very few guys (and it's all USC guys) want to make it like that. There's so much hilarious baiting that goes ignored, and when someone with a UK flag makes a comment on just about anything, it's "Oh no! The hairy-legged Anglophone man-haters are here!" It's a weird dynamic, but it's lots of fun. At least I think it is.

I say let's party! :dance: Because it's only just begun. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.