visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Joe Pesci was in Tales from the Crypt? That must have been when he was first starting out I'm going to guess. That show goes back a ways. Most of his movies it seems like are mafia type movies where he's killing someone or getting killed. He's like "Mr Violence".

it was in a episode from 1992.. It was the same year he did My cousin Vinny, Lethal Weapon 3 and Home alone 2

mvSuprise-hug.gif

it was in a episode from 1992.. It was the same year he did My cousin Vinny, Lethal Weapon 3 and Home alone 2

I had the timeline messed up. I was thinking Tales from the Crypt was back in the mid eighties. My Cousin Vinny doesn't seem all that long ago...until I saw the 1992 in your post. I'm feeling old now.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

And how is that? No nudity so how is it "over-the-top" in your opinion.

it is questionable whether the gal is wearing anything under that, so i've removed it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

it is questionable whether the gal is wearing anything under that, so i've removed it.

:lol:

You never heard of a "G String" ? How long did you have to look at it before you decided you couldn't tell if she was wearing a G String or not? I hope it didn't take up too much of your time. btw who do we send our pics to for pre-approval on here so we don't waste anyone's time?

If I posted a pic of myself on here Charles could you look through my pants and tell if I was wearing any underwear? Or should I make the seam lines more noticeable? This has got to be new low on here.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

You never heard of a "G String" ? How long did you have to look at it before you decided you couldn't tell if she was wearing a G String or not? I hope it didn't take up too much of your time.

a lot longer than i'd like to admit :innocent:

btw who do we send our pics to for pre-approval on here so we don't waste anyone's time?

if they are good enough for the tiki room, then probably not to be posted here.

If I posted a pic of myself on here Charles could you look through my pants and tell if I was wearing any underwear? Or should I make the seam lines more noticeable? This has got to be new low on here.

why would you want me to be looking to see if you're wearing underwear or not? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Is it any different than your spanking photo?

For the record, I think you should bring that one back. It had a wonderful level of kink to it and was just the right image of the male/female dynamic in many RUB relationships.

Actually, you make a great point, Slim. I put that "spank" picture in my signature because a moderator had posted it, despite the fact that it violated the TOS. I was eventually told to remove it from my signature. When I said I would remove it after the moderator in question was held accountable, it was eventually *removed* from my signature by a moderator. I was eventually suspended for putting it back in my signature. Twice.

I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe. If whyme really wants to take a stand in his belief that his picture doesn't violate TOS, then he should continue to re-post it. Truth to power, I say.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

why would you want me to be looking to see if you're wearing underwear or not? :blink:

Maybe you loose your man card on this call Charles?

Anyway, I bet with a bit of Photoshopping and that maid jpeg would satisfy even our local ACLU.

Leta cut to the chase. There was ZERO nudity in that pic. Now if people are going to "guess" if someone isn't wearing underwear then let's just ban all pics of human beings on here. I mean fair is fair right?

And I have no idea how "The Tiki Room" plays into this. That pic was part of reply and again the pic had no nudity in it.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Leta cut to the chase. There was ZERO nudity in that pic. Now if people are going to "guess" if someone isn't wearing underwear then let's just ban all pics of human beings on here. I mean fair is fair right?

And I have no idea how "The Tiki Room" plays into this. That pic was part of reply and again the pic had no nudity in it.

Someone had the YouTube version of "Destination Unknown" posted on here. That was a lot more risque than the maid jpeg. I think what's important is intention. Clearly the intention of the maid pic was adult humor and a follow up to several different posts concerning dishwashers and MIL.

A warning to newer posters. There;s a rat fink feminist boot licking poster that has rejoined us. We ran him out of Dodge a long while ago. Now he's back and looking to make trouble. My advice, ignore his silly azz posts but watch the sex stuff cause he'll rat you out in a heartbeat.

Actually, you make a great point, Slim. I put that "spank" picture in my signature because a moderator had posted it, despite the fact that it violated the TOS. I was eventually told to remove it from my signature. When I said I would remove it after the moderator in question was held accountable, it was eventually *removed* from my signature by a moderator. I was eventually suspended for putting it back in my signature. Twice.

I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe. If whyme really wants to take a stand in his belief that his picture doesn't violate TOS, then he should continue to re-post it. Truth to power, I say.

Save it. I already figured what your all about when you recommended to a poster on here that he pay a potential scammer and then you proceeded to berate not only the OP but other posters on that same thread as well. If that isn't a violation of TOS then I don't know what is. Your an easy one to figure out.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Save it. I already figured what your all about when you recommended to a poster on here that he pay a potential scammer and then you proceeded to berate not only the OP but other posters on that same thread as well. If that isn't a violation of TOS then I don't know what is. Your an easy one to figure out.

Cool. Glad you've got me figured out. What you lack in the ability to form a logical argument, you more than make up for in enthusiasm. Congrats!

But I'm being serious when I tell you to stick to your guns. It's my opinion that your picture violated TOS. But that's just me. You have a different take, and I respect your opinion. So have the courage of your convictions. Re-post your picture. If you're in the right, you'll be vindicated.

For what it's worth, I didn't report you. I don't use the reporting system on this site. It sucks.

Timeline

Cool. Glad you've got me figured out. What you lack in the ability to form a logical argument, you more than make up for in enthusiasm. Congrats!

But I'm being serious when I tell you to stick to your guns. It's my opinion that your picture violated TOS. But that's just me. You have a different take, and I respect your opinion. So have the courage of your convictions. Re-post your picture. If you're in the right, you'll be vindicated.

For what it's worth, I didn't report you. I don't use the reporting system on this site. It sucks.

You "reported him" by raising the issue in the thread. Looks like you won this one. Bet you feel very powerful. Got to get those "RUB good ole boys networkers."

Your going to have better luck trying to convince posters on here to pay potential scammers while berating them at the same time then you will have trying to convince me your anything but what you've shown on here in the past 24 hours. Now if you want to keep fckng with me have at it and let the fun begin but I have zero respect for someone like you...and I mean that's a big zero.

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.