visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My trips to Siberia showed me the dramatic lack of men in certain cities and regions. You won't notice it in Moscow or St. Pete but travel to deeper Russia and you'll see this lack of men. I went into Siberian clubs where I was the only man in the place.. Women would dance and flirt with each other...I guess to stay in practice. It was sad...but I did rather enjoy watching the women dance and flirt. I was with my wife but a single guy would be the king in this town. They'd be lining up for him.

So, among other women, mother-in-laws seem in need of male attention and when their son-in-laws are right there, it's a temptation. My wife has a Russian girlfriend who married an older guy from France. Her horny mother comes to visit and her daughter can't leave her alone with her husband because she'll seduce him. I've seen photos and mom looks pretty hot.

So, my view is we should help out those poor moms who can't get what they need at home. In fact, moms, sisters, girl cousins...heck the whole female family needs our help. Our selfish wives need to help their suffering kin by giving us the green light to be of service to these poor lonely women. It's the kind thing to do.

Now, I'm too old for this needed service (my MIL is in her late 70s) but the younger guys with the hot MILs need to step up to the plate. Russia needs you.

:lol: Yeah! man up!

My wife is a hot mom. I am doing my part. :P

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

:lol: Yeah! man up!

My wife is a hot mom. I am doing my part. :P

I don't know...if Alla's mom is like her daughter, you might be in for an interesting time. You may have to take one for the team, or run like hell.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't know...if Alla's mom is like her daughter, you might be in for an interesting time. You may have to take one for the team, or run like hell.

Her Mom thinks I am "gold" because I can fix stuff, I do not drink alcohol (she can hardly believe that)and I am not abusive or angry. I think it is Alla that will have a problem because her Mom will side with me every time. :lol: Also her Mom will try to be the "Boss of the house" she will have to fight with Alla about that.

Seriously I do no think this house will work, we may have to find a place with a separate MIL apartment where she is entirely separated and has her "own place"

Alla tells me her Mom is "much worse" than her. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

It would appear we are going to have Momma Raisa here for our live in Maid and I am OK with it (NO that is NOT WHY, Kip! :lol: )

Alla is not necessarily so happy about it :lol:

She calls her "Momma Zhukov!" So I call Alla "Alla Zhukov" She is not amused. :P

Two head strong gals in the same house...yikes is all I can say. It could be a winter storm..more like a blizzard actually.

My trips to Siberia showed me the dramatic lack of men in certain cities and regions. You won't notice it in Moscow or St. Pete but travel to deeper Russia and you'll see this lack of men. I went into Siberian clubs where I was the only man in the place.. Women would dance and flirt with each other...I guess to stay in practice. It was sad...but I did rather enjoy watching the women dance and flirt. I was with my wife but a single guy would be the king in this town. They'd be lining up for him.

So, among other women, mother-in-laws seem in need of male attention and when their son-in-laws are right there, it's a temptation. My wife has a Russian girlfriend who married an older guy from France. Her horny mother comes to visit and her daughter can't leave her alone with her husband because she'll seduce him. I've seen photos and mom looks pretty hot.

So, my view is we should help out those poor moms who can't get what they need at home. In fact, moms, sisters, girl cousins...heck the whole female family needs our help. Our selfish wives need to help their suffering kin by giving us the green light to be of service to these poor lonely women. It's the kind thing to do.

Now, I'm too old for this needed service (my MIL is in her late 70s) but the younger guys with the hot MILs need to step up to the plate. Russia needs you.

That's what I want(ed) to do VV. Hit some of those rural joints in Russia Far East/Siberia where it's like a 15-1 ratio of gals to guys. It's one of my dreams. I came close a few times but never quite got to that ratio....but close. And ya, there's nothing as hot as an older chick who not only looks hot, but dresses hot and has the drive of a mink. I'm all for the mom in law coming to visit, but I'm not so sure about her living with us unless we had a MIL apt over the garage or something...not that it will ever happen in my lifetime unless the wife finally gets over it. :unsure:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
My trips to Siberia showed me the dramatic lack of men in certain cities and regions.
Interesting to hear, si man. After I forswore American chicks on 1 April 2006 (no foolin', no man), I found a Siberian matchmaking service, and I had some illuminating backs-&-forths with the head honcho thereof.

Among other tidbits, he said that Siberian babes were typically more sincere and natural in attitude than babes in the bigger cities farther west. I very strongly considered signing up, but the distance, travel time, and potentially complete language-barrier daunted me. Instead, I opted for Latin America (where travel to & fro is quite tolerable indeed), and the rest is history, si man.

However, had I committed to the Siberian program, perhaps I could have ended up with a blonde. Only way that would happen now would be if Mrs. T-B. were to procure and wear a "peluca rubia" (blonde wig) -- fat chance, sigh man. Oh, well... black hair and big brown puppy-dog eyes have their benefits, too, see man. :thumbs:

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Don't go too far east. Vladivostok and Khabarovsk are big cities and that "village girl mentality" is nowhere to be found in those places.

They eat the timid and weak for breakfast.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

When we first met online, she had mentioned something about getting her mom a resident visa for here, but she hasn't brought up that idea in years now. I was kind of hoping mama Tanya could be like our live in maid. :hehe:

That sounds like a great premise for a gruesome horror movie. :whistle:

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Interesting to hear, si man. After I forswore American chicks on 1 April 2006 (no foolin', no man), I found a Siberian matchmaking service, and I had some illuminating backs-&-forths with the head honcho thereof.

Among other tidbits, he said that Siberian babes were typically more sincere and natural in attitude than babes in the bigger cities farther west. I very strongly considered signing up, but the distance, travel time, and potentially complete language-barrier daunted me. Instead, I opted for Latin America (where travel to & fro is quite tolerable indeed), and the rest is history, si man.

However, had I committed to the Siberian program, perhaps I could have ended up with a blonde. Only way that would happen now would be if Mrs. T-B. were to procure and wear a "peluca rubia" (blonde wig) -- fat chance, sigh man. Oh, well... black hair and big brown puppy-dog eyes have their benefits, too, see man. :thumbs:

Well, the Latinas are beautiful too...and a lot closer to home. You are unique in finding a wife in Ecuador. The hot spot for wife hunting seems like Columbia. I like the dark hair, at least on their head. Elsewhere I need Mr. Gillette. My first wife was Italian/Russian mix. She had black hair. I know of what I speak.

Hope you're keeping up with mini, run man!

Edited by visaveteran1

Why_Me, that photo is over-the-top inappropriate. Have a little respect.

And how is that? No nudity so how is it "over-the-top" in your opinion.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

You're an adult. If it has to be explained to you, then it's beyond my skill set. If the post edit timer has run out, recommend you contact a mod and ask them to remove the photo.

I asked you for an explanation. Now if you want to troll my post then at least give an explanation or find someone else to troll.

I'l ask you one more time and lets see if you can do better this time around. There is no nudity in that pic I posted, so why would I want to have a mod remove it?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Why_Me, that photo is over-the-top inappropriate. Have a little respect.

Is it any different than your spanking photo?

For the record, I think you should bring that one back. It had a wonderful level of kink to it and was just the right image of the male/female dynamic in many RUB relationships.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Mama Tanya couldn't be a maid without the proper work attire now could she?

I see there's a knife block on the counter. Perfect for the next scene!

Actually, I think it would be more like Tales from the Crypt. Anyone remember the one where the guy (played by Joe Pesci, I believe) has twin girlfriends, and at the end they literally cut him down the middle so they can share him?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

I see there's a knife block on the counter. Perfect for the next scene!

Actually, I think it would be more like Tales from the Crypt. Anyone remember the one where the guy (played by Joe Pesci, I believe) has twin girlfriends, and at the end they literally cut him down the middle so they can share him?

Joe Pesci was in Tales from the Crypt? That must have been when he was first starting out I'm going to guess. That show goes back a ways. Most of his movies it seems like are mafia type movies where he's killing someone or getting killed. He's like "Mr Violence".

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.