visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Test. I love this ignore feature. It's like Raid bug spray but for trolls. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I've always felt the Ignore feature is the electronic equivalent of a surrender.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I've always felt the Ignore feature is the electronic equivalent of a surrender.

Kind of like the Brits surrendering their guns, knives and sharp sticks to the "Bobbies?" There's nothing "great" about Britain these days. Kind of Stalinist actually.

Kind of like the Brits surrendering their guns, knives and sharp sticks to the "Bobbies?" There's nothing "great" about Britain these days. Kind of Stalinist actually.

They have killer riots there though.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

They have killer riots there though.

Yeah...why not riot? Nobody has guns to stop them. My mean, "Bobbies" blowing those silly whistles won't stop jack. You can go to jail for defending yourself other there. The inmates have taken over the asylum. It's the land of the nice polite boys momma still loves. Henry the Fifth is rolling over in his grave.

Filed: Timeline

Well damn. I went out, had a nice dinner, even kept the safety on my Ruger because everyone seemed pretty white and posh and all that, and then I come back to find out Visaveteran won't share a fox hole with me. That just ruined my entire evening because as everyone knows, sharing is the golden rule. I am disappoint. Hope you will reconsider, OMG I will bring s'mores!!!!!1

Timeline

Well damn. I went out, had a nice dinner, even kept the safety on my Ruger because everyone seemed pretty white and posh and all that, and then I come back to find out Visaveteran won't share a fox hole with me. That just ruined my entire evening because as everyone knows, sharing is the golden rule. I am disappoint. Hope you will reconsider, OMG I will bring s'mores!!!!!1

I see you're closely following my posts. Good. You know where the push back will come from.

So, I'm curious about why commenting in this forum is seen as 'trolling'. I usually see whats new on VJ by going straight to 'View New Content' from the home page. I assumed most people did that. I click on a combination of threads - usually one of three things - for help with my current stage of the immigration journey, to help with someone else's immigration situation or something fun to lighten up my day.

I pick the threads based on the titles of the threads or sometimes the person posting (if I think it might be a fun debate)

If you guys want a completely male-only or even 'males who have married Eastern European women'-only online clubhouse then I'm sure you are smart enough to set up your own chat room. And if not, then why is it weird when other people with different backgrounds find your posts.

Of course I am one of those British ******* who is in the 'wrong' forum so I guess I just 'won't understand'

So, I'm curious about why commenting in this forum is seen as 'trolling'. I usually see whats new on VJ by going straight to 'View New Content' from the home page. I assumed most people did that. I click on a combination of threads - usually one of three things - for help with my current stage of the immigration journey, to help with someone else's immigration situation or something fun to lighten up my day.

I pick the threads based on the titles of the threads or sometimes the person posting (if I think it might be a fun debate)

If you guys want a completely male-only or even 'males who have married Eastern European women'-only online clubhouse then I'm sure you are smart enough to set up your own chat room. And if not, then why is it weird when other people with different backgrounds find your posts.

Of course I am one of those British ******* who is in the 'wrong' forum so I guess I just 'won't understand'

Welcome LMSA! And please, stick around. We need more diversity and viewpoints!

So, I'm curious about why commenting in this forum is seen as 'trolling'.

Moderation on this site is report-driven. Moderators don't read every thread and often turn a blind eye to TOS violations in threads they do read if there are no reports filed. The reason the natives of this forum dislike alien invaders like yourself (and me) is because the more aliens there are, the more likely it is that someone will object to the sense of humor native to these parts and file a report. As long as its just them, reports are unlikely. There is very little intra-RUB sniping (unless we're on the subject of collecting UI... hoo boy) so as long as the forum is just them, they can get away with a lot more.

LSMA!!! (formerly known as lsma tongue.gif)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

It's not like that at all. A certain group comes in this forum and berates the posters. Rude doesn't even begin to explain some of them. Look through threads long enough on here and you will understand what I'm saying.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/347521-child-support-for-a-ukrainian-baby/ <----- that's just one of many examples of what that group does in this forum. They are about as rude as it gets on here yet they like to control everyone on this site. The irony of it is that some of those that group totally failed in their VJ yet they like to tell others what's good and what's not good for them.

Moderation on this site is report-driven. Moderators don't read every thread and often turn a blind eye to TOS violations in threads they do read if there are no reports filed. The reason the natives of this forum dislike alien invaders like yourself (and me) is because the more aliens there are, the more likely it is that someone will object to the sense of humor native to these parts and file a report. As long as its just them, reports are unlikely. There is very little intra-RUB sniping (unless we're on the subject of collecting UI... hoo boy) so as long as the forum is just them, they can get away with a lot more.

Not hardly AJ. It's your little group of FB trolls that like to come in here and start #######, even you have done it from time to time. Now tell me the last time any of the RUB's went into another regional forum and started bashing posters there. You can't because it's never happened. We mind our own business and we don't screw with others in other regional forums.

But it's nice to see you posting your two cents in here as usual...well not really.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Not hardly AJ.

Which part of what I wrote are you disagreeing with?

Moderation on VJ is report-driven. This is true.

When moderation is report-driven, the less heterogeneous the posting population, the less likely it is that posts will be deemed report-worthy. This is also true.

There isn't much intra-RUB sniping but the sniping over UI checks is a distinct departure from the norm. This is also true.

They are and they have.

Then that's cool - but why continue to ###### so much about participation on a public forum.

Also - why so down on the Brit gals - which is weird as we're a pretty tolerant bunch when it comes to pics of female nudity, bawdy talk, 'sexist' jokes etc.

I mean, it takes a lot to get me riled up enough to post like this. But I've been on this site as a reader since 2006 and a poster since 2007 when we first filed our visa petition. I've read a lot of posts in those five years - I've grown to appreciate the wit and comments of lots of members over that time. Some of my favourites are in the UK and RUB forum. Sure there are a couple people who have a general bitter and negative demeanor but I don't mind that either - it's more like in real life - the variety of opinion is what keeps it interesting.

I don't like cliques though - it's a shame if that's what the regional forums are turning into.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.