visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Is that the one you carry cocked and locked? But only in bad neighborhoods? How was it you defined bad neighborhoods, I forget.

Replacing a Sig with a Ruger? That doesn't sound right. It's like swapping a Mercedes for a Ford Pick-up truck. Unless it's a 1911 Ruger I doubt it's a cocked and locked gun. More like a purse gun maybe.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I would like to go on the record that I am not mox. Though he is pretty adorable. :wub:

On the other hand, I will admit to being Ram Dass, Mata Hari and the original cast of "A Chorus Line." The entire cast.

I never confused you. The man hating part can be misleading but the hairy legs rule out Mox. And the chorus line.

Replacing a Sig with a Ruger? That doesn't sound right. It's like swapping a Mercedes for a Ford Pick-up truck. Unless it's a 1911 Ruger I doubt it's a cocked and locked gun. More like a purse gun maybe.

They did not have the 1911 in the lineup at that time

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

But I'm still laughing at the follow-up to "Di*k in a Box." Thanks for the good humor. This is a forum, not a war zone with silly "Got Ya!" nonsense. I think it's going to be a long cold winter in RUBland though. This is old stuff rearing it's ugly head.

This is the newest one. I love the Three's Company reference! :rofl:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Its Mox. He said he carried a pistol cocked and locked only in "bad neighborhoods" but refused to define what he considered a bad neighborhood. He still dodges the question. Its Mox. How to carry a Ruger cocked and locked? Another unanswered mystery.

For the record, I am not racist and carry a pistol cocked and locked in ALL neighborhoods regardless of predominant race, creed, color or nationality.

Yeah, his racist label in put on you was a cheap shot. But SOP for him. Corner him and the labels come out. I doubt he's got a wife and I doubt he owns a gun. I think he's a google-made man. Asking about vodka? Really?

No answer. It's Mox.

Then mox was a chick all along because if you go back to that thread that was locked yesterday that's a chick posting. Either that or a very effeminate guy that has a very high pitched voice and screams like a chick when they get excited.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

You made my day...twice! They work well together and mix talent with humor perfectly.

Thanks! And keep em coming. We need some fun.

Hopefully they'll make some more together because that was the last one :( Gotta love SNL.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, his racist label in put on you was a cheap shot. But SOP for him. Corner him and the labels come out. I doubt he's got a wife and I doubt he owns a gun. I think he's a google-made man. Asking about vodka? Really?

Brad said he quit posting because his wife would not let him. I think the wife bugged out.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Then mox was a chick all along because if you go back to that thread that was locked yesterday that's a chick posting. Either that or a very effeminate guy that has a very high pitched voice and screams like a chick when they get excited.

I'm not sure anyone is clear about Mr./Mrs. ACLU. All I can say for certain is he/she/it is not someone I'd share a foxhole with. Nor would I expect to see him in a combat zone...other than the phony one he creates here.

Edited by visaveteran1

Timeline

Brad said he quit posting because his wife would not let him. I think the wife bugged out.

Brad bought a lot of stock in our ACLU rep. I wonder if Brad had something to do with his unfortunate return? I wish him well and hope he grows back a pair and handles the boss wife thing.

Edited by visaveteran1

Brad bought a lot of stock in our ACLU rep. I wonder if Brad had something to do with his unfortunate return? I wish him well and hope he grows back a pair and handles the boss wife thing.

Brad was sold on the he-she? That sucks.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Oh, I misunderstood. You meant Brad said Mr. ACLU's wife made him quit. Yeah sure. What wife? That's probably what he told Brad. I remember his exit well. Slim pushed him over the edge. Took his toys and went home. Thank you Slim...you bought us a long stretch of peace and prosperity. Looks like the plague has returned.

Its Mox. He said he carried a pistol cocked and locked only in "bad neighborhoods" but refused to define what he considered a bad neighborhood. He still dodges the question. Its Mox. How to carry a Ruger cocked and locked? Another unanswered mystery.

For the record, I am not racist and carry a pistol cocked and locked in ALL neighborhoods regardless of predominant race, creed, color or nationality.

Oh really who cares.

........the Brit swarm.

Ta Da!

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Oh really who cares.

I knew there was someone I forgot to put on my ignore list today. Thanks for reminding me, I'l take care of that right now.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

I knew there was someone I forgot to put on my ignore list today. Thanks for reminding me, I'l take care of that right now.

Thanks Why_Me. Dammit. She IS on my ignore list but not if you copy her posts. :angry:

At any rate, obviously SHE cares. either that or she accidently veered into the RUB forum read this thread picked out that post and responded to it.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.