visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Interesting only the Brit "ladies" and our returning ACLU rep (after a delightfully long absence I might add) had any issues with Madame Maid Bendover. The men didn't openly complain...just the girls and, well, the ACLU rep.

I guess you got to get your allies somewhere. Long live the Queen.

Interesting only the Brit "ladies" and our returning ACLU rep (after a delightfully long absence I might add) had any issues with Madame Maid Bendover. The men didn't openly complain...just the girls and, well, the ACLU rep.

I guess you got to get your allies somewhere. Long live the Queen.

It's a gal I'm telling ya. Guys don't say words like that poster does unless they have some kind of sexual identity crisis and were raised by chicks. Read the post...it's not a guy writing those post. They did this about six months back with another sock puppet on here.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just because I have surgically implanted buttons where my eyes used to be doesn't make me a bad person, you insensitive clod. My parents died in that car accident!!!!!!1 :crying:

Bought any new pistols Mox? What was the one you were shooting, a SIG wasn't it?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

It WAS a Sig. It's a Ruger 9mm now. Haven't felt the need to buy anything else, the Ruger's a good gun.

I don't recall Mox would tolerate a Ruger. Said they were junk and wouldn't use anyhting less than a SIG. Hmmm

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Oh are we still talking about that?

I said before, whyme needs to man up and stick to his guns. If it doesn't violate TOS, he should re-post it. Put it in his sig, like I did. What more is there to talk about?

Sounds manipulative and petty. Kind of like I remember you. You get points for consistency.

Timeline

It WAS a Sig. It's a Ruger 9mm now. Haven't felt the need to buy anything else, the Ruger's a good gun.

Is that the one you carry cocked and locked? But only in bad neighborhoods? How was it you defined bad neighborhoods, I forget.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

I don't recall Mox would tolerate a Ruger. Said they were junk and wouldn't use anyhting less than a SIG. Hmmm

Sounds manipulative and petty. Kind of like I remember you. You get points for consistency.

Ok, you and Gary need to get together and decide what the conspiracy really is. Either I'm mox from the before times, or I'm UK chick mox, or I'm sockpuppet mox. I can't be all three, because you guys will be stepping all over each other and it'll be a complete mess. So you two go on and have a pow-wow now, and get it sorted. Strength in numbers and all that. Whyme can help, I'm cool with that.

Edited by mox

Timeline

Ok, you and Gary need to get together and decide what the conspiracy really is. Either I'm mox from the before times, or I'm UK chick mox, or I'm sockpuppet mox. I can't be all three, because you guys will be stepping all over each other and it'll be a complete mess. So you two go on and have a pow-wow now, and get it sorted. Strength in numbers and all that. Whyme can help, I'm cool with that.

No answer. It's Mox.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Didn't realize Gary was involved. He just got on. Why_me thinks your a sock puppet. I can understand his view given your sudden reappearance after 2 years coinciding with the Brit swarm.

I think you manipulated a non issue with the maid pic knowing the Brits would chime in and be your allies. Or maybe you just got lucky and you played them too. But the whole photo thing is your MO. You're innately a trouble-maker. It's your hobby. Big fish in a little pond...or no pond in this case.

You're agenda is to come back and stir the pot. Guess you're still pissed at Slim so now you're out to "get the old boy network" and take back the forum as your private little plaything. Demanding attention and creating issues that are silly. And you won this one. Congratulations. Soon the newer posters will get you and maybe someone will hurt your feelings again and you'll slip off to haunt some other forum.

I would like to go on the record that I am not mox. Though he is pretty adorable. :wub:

On the other hand, I will admit to being Ram Dass, Mata Hari and the original cast of "A Chorus Line." The entire cast.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

:lol: Look like the topic changed from motha luvin' to something else anyway though.

Yeah...a different agenda. Instead of comradeship and fun, we get censorship, games, and petty manipulative forum hijacking.

But I'm still laughing at the follow-up to "Di*k in a Box." Thanks for the good humor. This is a forum, not a war zone with silly "Got Ya!" nonsense. I think it's going to be a long cold winter in RUBland though. This is old stuff rearing it's ugly head.

Timeline

Didn't realize Gary was involved. He just got on. Why_me thinks your a sock puppet. I can understand his view given your sudden reappearance after 2 years coinciding with the Brit swarm.

I think you manipulated a non issue with the maid pic knowing the Brits would chime in and be your allies. Or maybe you just got lucky and you played them too. But the whole photo thing is your MO. You're innately a trouble-maker. It's your hobby. Big fish in a little pond...or no pond in this case.

You're agenda is to come back and stir the pot. Guess you're still pissed at Slim so now you're out to "get the old boy network" and take back the forum as your private little plaything. Demanding attention and creating issues that are silly. And you won this one. Congratulations. Soon the newer posters will get you and maybe someone will hurt your feelings again and you'll slip off to haunt some other forum.

Its Mox. He said he carried a pistol cocked and locked only in "bad neighborhoods" but refused to define what he considered a bad neighborhood. He still dodges the question. Its Mox. How to carry a Ruger cocked and locked? Another unanswered mystery.

For the record, I am not racist and carry a pistol cocked and locked in ALL neighborhoods regardless of predominant race, creed, color or nationality.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.