visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

that's not how the report system works, as vj moderation doesn't read every thread.

there was an actual report on it, which i actioned.

We won't know if there's a correlation between the thread post and the report will we? Person A puts it out on the thread. Person B reads it and reports.

Just saying...

I say let's party! :dance: Because it's only just begun. :devil:

Seriously, some of the best posters on VJ come from the RUB and UK forums. We should just go to town.star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Here's a present to the hungry ones on here. Just make sure you kill it and cook it first.

Hereford%20with%20horns-813ddf9b-875f-4c65-951a-c5ce65284df5-0-440x269.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

We won't know if there's a correlation between the thread post and the report will we? Person A puts it out on the thread. Person B reads it and reports.

Just saying...

I haven't reported anything -- nor do I intend to do so. We're having a party!kicking.gif

Here's a present to the hungry ones on here. Just make sure you kill it and cook it first.

No need to cook it -- don't you like steak tartare?

Timeline

I haven't reported anything -- nor do I intend to do so. We're having a party!kicking.gif

No need to cook it -- don't you like steak tartare?

That creature is not for eating, he's for....oh wait, maybe I'll get reported. Let me think. Oh OK...he's for "reproduction." Animal husbandry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that's a lotta bull!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

"My slutty neighbor is flirting with my hot UK MAN because of his SEXY ACCENT!!!!!!"

So you girls think AWs are sluts too?

I don't think a basket of chili cheese fries counts as diet food.

Sure it does. It passes right through you, doesn't it?

You might actually lose weight eating stuff like that every day!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

So you girls think AWs are sluts too?

The slutty neighbor could be from anywhere. Anywhere at all...(except the UK).

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

that's a lotta bull!

Seeing how that group doesn't like anything with testicles and/or under 150lbs. I thought I would do them a favor and give them something they could detesticle themselves.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I felt bad for the stallion at the ranch that was gelded- but his behaviour was much better afterwards.

Now did someone say party? :dance:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Sure it does. It passes right through you, doesn't it?

You might actually lose weight eating stuff like that every day!

This is the argument he's making as well. Hmmmm. I do see your point.

Someone had the YouTube version of "Destination Unknown" posted on here. That was a lot more risque than the maid jpeg. I think what's important is intention. Clearly the intention of the maid pic was adult humor and a follow up to several different posts concerning dishwashers and MIL.

A warning to newer posters. There;s a rat fink feminist boot licking poster that has rejoined us. We ran him out of Dodge a long while ago. Now he's back and looking to make trouble. My advice, ignore his silly azz posts but watch the sex stuff cause he'll rat you out in a heartbeat.

That poster your referring to that you think is a he is actually a she. If you read the post on here by said poster it's a chick....most likely a sock puppet from one of the UK crowd as it seems to show up on here the same time they do. Think about it. We haven't seen any of that UK crowd trolling this forum with their usual bs in awhile now, then all of a sudden they show up as a herd and so does the sock puppet.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

That poster your referring to that you think is a he is actually a she. If you read the post on here by said poster it's a chick....most likely a sock puppet from one of the UK crowd as it seems to show up on here the same time they do. Think about it. We haven't seen any of that UK crowd trolling this forum with their usual bs in awhile now, then all of a sudden they show up as a herd and so does the sock puppet.

Same thought crossed my mind. There ate no accidents... on the RUB anyway.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.