P N O

N400 denied reason: Lack of Jurisdiction ....help!!!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Definition of State

The term “State” includes the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands of the United States, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.[1] See INA 101(a)(36). As of November 28, 2009, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) is part of the definition of United States. See Consolidated Natural Resources Act of 2008, Public Law 110-229. See Chapter 3, Continuous Residence, Section E, Residence in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

so it is more applicable to District

No. California has multiple districts. Some districts cover multiple states and parts of of other states. That is what it means.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Outreach/Notes%20from%20Previous%20Engagements/2011/December%202011/District%20Office%20Mailing%20Addresses.pdf

what is the Juridisdirction of San Fransisco Field office?

Service Area

This office serves the following counties for all immigration services: Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Sonoma, and Trinity.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=SFR&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.statecode=CA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

thanks in n-400 form , they are asking the list of employment details

i have given the list of employment dates for 3 companies

and in beween there is a unemployment gap between job 2 and job 3

i have used an additonal sheet to list of unemployment dates , and working in other companies

i mean that employment 1, and employment 2 dates are in order , and employment 3 is not in order

there is gap between employment 2 and employment 3. So i have used the addtional sheet and listeda all 1 to 10 employment and unemployment dates in order

actaully i suppose to write as unemployed in coloum 3 and used additional sheet ?

is that fine

thanks in n-400 form , they are asking the list of employment details

i have given the list of employment dates for 3 companies

and in beween there is a unemployment gap between job 2 and job 3

i have used an additonal sheet to list of unemployment dates , and working in other companies

i mean that employment 1, and employment 2 dates are in order , and employment 3 is not in order

there is gap between employment 2 and employment 3. So i have used the addtional sheet and listeda all 1 to 10 employment and unemployment dates in order

actaully i suppose to write as unemployed in coloum 3 and used additional sheet ?

is that fine

As long as it is clear and legible, and follows the same method as the form, you should be okay. Usually, one would list the most recent events on the form first, and add any additional events needed to cover the period requested on an additional sheet of paper.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

any way form is filed , the other hand there is question, if were married is your spouse is memeber of US army . I check "No" Actually i am a divorcee i suppose to leave that question unanswered right? is some thing i can fix at interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.