Seth-Natali

Ex Issues

155 posts in this topic

I just thought I'd mention that there is a testosterone-laden discussion of spotted ####### in the UK subforum.

I just checked out that thread after reading your post and it's anything but a testosterone laden discussion. Now if you want it to be a testosterone laden discussion then a few of us RUB's can post on that thread and fix that situation in no time flat. :yes: But before we do that you have to promise us some kind of immunity in regards to getting banned.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I just checked out that thread after reading your post and it's anything but a testosterone laden discussion. Now if you want it to be a testosterone laden discussion then a few of us RUB's can post on that thread and fix that situation in no time flat. :yes: But before we do that you have to promise us some kind of immunity in regards to getting banned.

Alas, I am powerless to provide immunity. I can be a champion of genuine spots on the spotted #######, however.

Manly ladies + manly men + spotted ####### - purses = SUPA-MANLY!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Alas, I am powerless to provide immunity. I can be a champion of genuine spots on the spotted #######, however.

Manly ladies + manly men + spotted ####### - purses = SUPA-MANLY!

ok, I posted. But tbh, the witty and intellectual types don't catch a man. Sex and food is always a gals best bet.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

ok, I posted. But tbh, the witty and intellectual types don't catch a man. Sex and food is always a gals best bet.

You should consider hosting a TV dating show.

K-1

AOS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

You should consider hosting a TV dating show.

Actually there was an English chap who hosted a game show called Family Feud, and I always thought he had a way with the ladies...like just about everyone one of them that came on that show. I was big admirer of his style.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Richard Dawson!!!

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

I remember Richard Dawson...he was the host when I was a kid. None of the hosts that followed him seemed quite right, bless his smarmy, sleazy heart.

K-1

AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Many/most do not know what the word femininity means.

My wife hardly ever wears heels and uses little make-up.

Is she broken? :lol:

She looks fairly tall, Phil. My Alla is also pretty tall and when she wears heels she is as tall as I am which can be intimidating...and hot, and intimidating, but hot. Makes her legs look like they are about 4 feet long! :o

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Be careful, I remember being called a racist here, on VJ, for saying that my skin is extremely white and I wish it could tan better :rofl:

You can get called a racist here for just being white. You were no doubt called a racist BY a racist. One of those people that wants minimum wage for everyone except Mexicans.

I have been called a misogynist by people for liking high heels, nonsense, my wife would leave me if I were a misogynist.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Documents would go in a brief case...not a purse. I actually had a man pocketbook back in the 1980s when the USA briefly embraced the European trend. I bought it in Italy and it was very expensive and, typical to Italy, great leatherwork. I used it maybe twice. What a pain and so easy to forget. I think it went on a yard sale. Kind of a quick trend here...kind of like the Nehru jacket. You youngsters won't remember that one.

Say it isn't so! I am old enough to remember Nehru jackets and I did not have one those either! Blecccccccccchhhhhhhh!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

a testosterone-laden discussion of spotted ####### in the UK subforum.

An oxymoron

Gary And Alla

[it's Victor from Russia] If you would know how much of guys have man purses in Russia, you would be shocked.

Not shocked at all and that's why I gave you a pass. It's perfectly acceptable for you to have one. If one of these other dudes has one...

And Slim, I call BS on you passing on Halle Berry, no matter the haircut.

After a shot or two, maybe.

btw Halle Berry with short hair. B-)

halle_berry.jpg

catwoman17.jpg

When there's two of them, it cancels out.

I just checked out that thread after reading your post and it's anything but a testosterone laden discussion.

Most of the women flying those flags here on VJ have no clue about ####, spotted or otherwise.

Richard Dawson!!!

Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sex and food is always a gals best bet.

Reminds me of a story Rin and I heard on the radio a few years ago. A newlywed of 22 years asked her grandmother who had been married for 50 years what her secret was. Grandma replied "Keep his stomach full and his balls empty!" Since that time my favorite line for Rin is "Well, I'm not hungry...."

K-3

11/15/2006 - NOA1 Receipt for 129F

02/12/2007 - I-130 and I-129F approved!

04/17/2007 - Interview - visa approved!

04/18/2007 - POE LAX - Finally in the USA!!!

04/19/2007 - WE ARE FINALLY HOME!!!

09/20/2007 - Sent Packet 3 for K-4 Visas (follow to join for children)

10/02/2007 - K-4 Interviews - approved

10/12/2007 - Everyone back to USA!

AOS

06/20/2008 - Mailed I-485, I-765 (plus I-130 for children)

06/27/2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130s

07/16/2008 - Biometrics appointment

08/28/2008 - EAD cards received

11/20/2008 - AOS Interviews - approved

Citizenship

08/22/2011 - Mailed N-400

Timeline

Any testosterone in the UK forum will be quickly beaten to death by women using bars of soap wrapped up in towels, the source of the hormone will be tracked down, cut off, ground up and fed to their cats.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.