joli2010

Mumbai Interview

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME. MY WIFE HAS INTERVIEW FEBRUARY 15TH, I FILED THE CASE FROM USA, SHE IS IN INDIA. WE GOT THE INTERVIEW LETTER TO APPEAR. ALSO RECIEVED THE PDF FILE NVC SENT NAMED " PF FOR NEOPOST DS1200.PDF" IT HAS THE LETTER ON THIS PDF PLUS THE LAST PAGE GIVES THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS THAT NVC HAS WITH DIFFERENT SYMOBLS TO INDICATE WHICH DOCUMENTS OR FEES YOU HAVENT PAID ETC. ALL MY FORMS AND FEES ARE GOOD. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ...MY PROBLEM IS...THE NEXT STEP....DO MY WIFE JUST APPEAR AT MUMBAI ON FEBRUARY 15TH OR WHAT? WHEN I LOOK AT THE INTERVIEW PREP IM SEEING THINGS LIKE PACKET 3 AND 4, WHAT ARE ALL THESE PACKETS OR ARE THESE PACKETS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO FILE FROM INDIA?, ALSO ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE THE STEPS ARE

1. Carefully Review the information sent by the NVC noting the date, time, and location of your immigrant visa interview.

2. Prepare for the Medical Examination.

3. Ensure that all required Original Documents will be available at the time of the interview. Any documents that you submitted to the NVC will be transferred to the interviewing officer.

4. Obtain the required Photographs.

5. Review the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General-specific Interview Guidelines.

6. Review the Important Visa Interview Notices.

7. Review the Immigrant Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions.

NUMBER 5 IS CONFUSING ME. IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN. PLEASE.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Is this much Caps necessary?

Usually people will just look at it and then skip it. I tried reading it twice but just can't with all these Caps :wacko: . Using all Caps is considered "Yelling". This is somewhat of an Online etiquette.

The best you can do now is Read the guides

1) http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

2) http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME. MY WIFE HAS INTERVIEW FEBRUARY 15TH, I FILED THE CASE FROM USA, SHE IS IN INDIA. WE GOT THE INTERVIEW LETTER TO APPEAR. ALSO RECIEVED THE PDF FILE NVC SENT NAMED " PF FOR NEOPOST DS1200.PDF" IT HAS THE LETTER ON THIS PDF PLUS THE LAST PAGE GIVES THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS THAT NVC HAS WITH DIFFERENT SYMOBLS TO INDICATE WHICH DOCUMENTS OR FEES YOU HAVENT PAID ETC. ALL MY FORMS AND FEES ARE GOOD. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ...MY PROBLEM IS...THE NEXT STEP....DO MY WIFE JUST APPEAR AT MUMBAI ON FEBRUARY 15TH OR WHAT? WHEN I LOOK AT THE INTERVIEW PREP IM SEEING THINGS LIKE PACKET 3 AND 4, WHAT ARE ALL THESE PACKETS OR ARE THESE PACKETS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO FILE FROM INDIA?, ALSO ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE THE STEPS ARE

1. Carefully Review the information sent by the NVC noting the date, time, and location of your immigrant visa interview.

2. Prepare for the Medical Examination.

3. Ensure that all required Original Documents will be available at the time of the interview. Any documents that you submitted to the NVC will be transferred to the interviewing officer.

4. Obtain the required Photographs.

5. Review the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General-specific Interview Guidelines.

6. Review the Important Visa Interview Notices.

7. Review the Immigrant Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions.

NUMBER 5 IS CONFUSING ME. IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN. PLEASE.

Edited by VisaJourney2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.