photomile

I-129F December Filers?

660 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

SO..IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!

**** NEWS FLASH****

Those of us who got out NOA2 on or after MAY 14th 2012...GUESS what our appilcations are still sitting at CSC waiting for then to compile enough to sent to NVC in new hamshire!! Outrage!!!

On May 14, 2012, my I-129F my PETITION FOR FIANCE was approved (so thats the good news!) BUT!!!!!!!!!

I still havent got a case number yet from NVC, despite my daily calls to NVC...so today I called USCIS (as its been 3 weeks and more than 15 business days) and I spoke with a supervisor after waiting for 45 minutes and we found out its still sitting at USCIS CSC office as they only send out approved petitions from time to time and they are waiting to compile enough to send out to NVC...crazy or what!!!! Not fair!!! We all wait so long to be re-united with our loved ones and our packet is sitting around still!!! They said hopefully by the end of this week it will go out to NVC..grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

So i did a little research scrolling back on this posting and

All the people who got approved just 5 days before us (like May 7.8.9,10,11)went to the NVC and got case numbers (and yes I have genuinely happy for all of you!!! :) ) around May 20-23rd exactly 2 weeks.

But those of us who got out NOA2 on or after MAY 14th 2012...GUESS what our appilcations are sitting at CSC waiting for them to "get enough applications to send all at once"

HAVENT WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we have each other to vent!!!

V&V

----------------

12/23/12-NOA1

5/14/12-NOA2

awaiting NVC case number

Thank you very much for this post. My anxiety decreased dramatically. I'm so sad because it's already a month after receiving NOA2 but the NVC still have no records of it. Reading this post gave me a lot of hope and it turned my sadness into happiness.. hehe..:) God bless us all. Let's pray for everyone.:)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got a supervisor this evening and they said the date got updated b/c they finally decided to send out the shipmentfrom CSC to NVC on Wed 6/6...so fingers crossed for all us folks from May approved NOA2 at California that it is enroute now to new hampshire!!! the waiting again after we have already waited almost 4 weeks of it sitting around at CSC.

How come mine is still showing May 14???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

How come mine is still showing May 14???

If you're on about your VJ timeline, it'll only go so far in dates. It's fed by user data and works out an 'average' processing time based on every date it's ever had.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I just posted today but I got my NOA2 May 11, 2012 (dated) and I still don't have an NVC case number and they don't know where it is. :( So not all petitions before May 14 got through.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

I started this thread off originally, so I'll finally add my contributions.... We just got approved! Today! I'm hoping and praying for everyone else to be approved soon! Thank you everyone for your support!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, we are like so many of the others. NOA2 on May 22nd and NVC has no record of it yet. My patience is growing thin to say the least. I can't believe that the CSC is sitting on approved petitions for a month before sending them off!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got NOA2 on May 24th. I called the NVC today, got the unhappy lady again. She reminded me that there was a holiday (Memorial Day) and that 15 business days would be Monday. . . if you don't count the submission date. She went on to suggested I send them an email with my request instead of calling them. (I'll do both.) :bonk::jest:

I-129F

Sent to the Texas office, forwarded to the California office.

Dec 19th, 2011 - NOA1

May 24th, 2012 - NOA2 (161 days, no RFE's)

NVC

June 27th, 2012 - Received (34 days)

June 27th, 2012 - Case#

July 2nd, 2012 - Shipped out

July 9th, 2012 - Received letter from NVC (dated July 3rd, postmarked July 6th.)

July 30th, 2012 - Received letter from the Minila Embassy sent to the U.S. Letter was Dated July 13th, 2012 and Post Marked July 26th, 2012

Medical:

July 6th, 2012 - Day 1

July 9th, 2012 - Day 2 (Approved)

Interview

July 19th, 2012 (Administrative Processing - Requested a new copy of the CENOMAR)

Aug 10th, 2012 Approved. (Embassy was closed for 4 days due to flooding)

CFO

Aug 16th, 2012 - Passed. Got the sticker.

POE

Aug 27th, 2012 - Everything went well.

Wedding

Oct 13th, 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Got my Noa2 on the 15!!!!! I loved it!!!! So happy!!!!!! Sooo guys can anyone help on a link on the NVC? so my fiancé can read it too....I'm on my phone so it's kinda difficult....thanks a lot again and good luck to all!!!!! :D......hold on I need to do the famous dance now!!!! Hahaha :jest:

Dec 22- I129F sent TSC
Dec 27- txt/email NOA1
Dec 29- NOA1 Hard Copy Received
May 31- RFE text/email...oh wells ....
June 05- RFE letter
June 06 - RFE sent
June 11- RFE received at CSC
June 15- NOA2!!!!!!!!!!! So great!!!!!!!
July 16- NVC Received Case
September 27 - Interview Approved
October 10- POE NEW YORK
November 17- Wedding day
December 24- AOS Package sent
UQKwp2.png

aYJpp2.png

Filed: Timeline

@raniel&sonson-- same here i got my noa2 may 14, still awaiting for the NVC number :( .thankful for this forum, it keeps some of my sanity intact with this waiting

Hi Wishful2012. Do you get your case number already./ As of yesterday, June 16, the NVC still haven't got ours..

When we called the USCIS to inquire about it, the supervisor told us to wait because they definitely sent it to NVC. I wonder if it's already the truth because we've waiting for more than a month already.

God bless Us all.

PAT % Angela congrats for you :star::dance: :dance:

well I'm through waiting for the NVC since I have 16 day and tell me that they're not handling the case and who can tell me that ..... good are 3 weeks to come .... I hope it comes soon :unsure:

K1 VISA PROCESS

USCIS

12/22/11: I129F Sent

12/27/11: NOA1 Received

04/27/11: RFE. !!!

05/18/12: RFE. RECEIVED

05/31/12: NOA2 text and e-mail

NVC

06/14/12: NVC received our file

06/18/12: NVC Case Number# in the embassy REP>DOM

09/06/12: Consulado Date Interview .

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Wishful2012. Do you get your case number already./ As of yesterday, June 16, the NVC still haven't got ours..

When we called the USCIS to inquire about it, the supervisor told us to wait because they definitely sent it to NVC. I wonder if it's already the truth because we've waiting for more than a month already.

God bless Us all.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! On several occasions i called after the 15th business day-- they advised me to send an email to nvcresearch@state.gov re:case. Ive done it but will still call by mOnday. No records in the system as i was told :(

One lady even ask me what was written on the first paragraph of the letter from USCIS...it stated there that your application will be sent to the consulate...she pointed out to me to follow up on the manila consulate BUT-- u have to write them coz they dont entertain phone calls re:K1 or discuss it over the phone from what i read on the website.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.