12/27/11: NOA1 Received

04/27/11: RFE. !!!

05/18/12: RFE. RECEIVED

05/31/12: NOA2 text and e-mail

NVC

06/14/12: NVC received our file

06/18/12: NVC Case Number# in the embassy REP>DOM

09/06/12: Consulado Date Interview .

Hi December filers! Just got my txt msg tonight... NOA 2!!:)

Hope someone got it today as well...go CSC!

Thank goodness...just cant explain how i feel guys.i know things are going to move faster right now.

Congratulations!! :)

Call the National Visa Center in 15 business days (not calendar days) and they should have your new case number by then! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

WE GOT APROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eVERYONE AT CSC SERVICE CENTER ...LOG IN AND CHECK UR STATUS

I DIDNT GET THE AUTO NOTIFICATION BUT IT IS:

Post Decision Activity

On May 14, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Post Decision Activity

On May 14, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Congrats!!!! :dance: when was your NOA 1 date??

28 Dec '11 - I-129F package sent

30 Dec '11 - NOA 1

24 May '12 - NOA 2

27 Jun '12 - NVC Received

29 Jun '12 - NVC left

08 Aug '12 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Congratulations......I hope I'm close on getting approved :D

Post Decision Activity

Dec 22- I129F sent TSC
Dec 27- txt/email NOA1
Dec 29- NOA1 Hard Copy Received
May 31- RFE text/email...oh wells ....
June 05- RFE letter
June 06 - RFE sent
June 11- RFE received at CSC
June 15- NOA2!!!!!!!!!!! So great!!!!!!!
July 16- NVC Received Case
September 27 - Interview Approved
October 10- POE NEW YORK
November 17- Wedding day
December 24- AOS Package sent
UQKwp2.png

aYJpp2.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Awesome! CSC is finally moving!

3/22/2012: Sent I-129F from Spain to Dallas Lockbox

3/29/2012: Packet received at CSC

4/2/2012: Touched

4/3/2012: Received Email notification of Receipt w/ case number

4/3/2012: Check cashed

4/13/2012: Received NOA1 hardcopy in Spain

7/19/2012: NOA2 approval (email and text notifications)

7/25/2012: NOA2 Hardcopy received

7/27/2012: NVC case number received

7/30/2012: NVC sent packet to US Embassy in Madrid

8/16/2012: Received packet from Embassy

8/23/2012: Received appointment letter from Embassy

8/28/2012: Interview and Approved!

8/31/2012: K1 visa received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

am so much positive this month of May because I've seen a lot of approvals from CSC.. I hope mine is coming very soon!

Congratulations to all who got approved!

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Today is 5 months from our NOA1. Just called USCIS help desk to inquire about a 'outside the normal processing time' request, they said for VSC they are processing at 5 months, but are processing date 12/4/11. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...looks like it could be another 2 weeks before we hear anything (assuming 5 months is really 5 months)

Calling my congressman now to see if they can help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Today is 5 months from our NOA1. Just called USCIS help desk to inquire about a 'outside the normal processing time' request, they said for VSC they are processing at 5 months, but are processing date 12/4/11. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...looks like it could be another 2 weeks before we hear anything (assuming 5 months is really 5 months)

Calling my congressman now to see if they can help.

I'm sorry i didn't understand what you said...;(

Ahaaaa i gotcha!!!! Thank you

Edited by pat & angela

Dec 22- I129F sent TSC
Dec 27- txt/email NOA1
Dec 29- NOA1 Hard Copy Received
May 31- RFE text/email...oh wells ....
June 05- RFE letter
June 06 - RFE sent
June 11- RFE received at CSC
June 15- NOA2!!!!!!!!!!! So great!!!!!!!
July 16- NVC Received Case
September 27 - Interview Approved
October 10- POE NEW YORK
November 17- Wedding day
December 24- AOS Package sent
UQKwp2.png

aYJpp2.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

uhmm are all you guys have senators/congressmen when you filed your i-129f?

do you guys refer for an attorney?

coz my fiance & I don't have..

I saw on igor's list I have similar noa1 date but she got her noa2 on 10th of May.. (happy for her but somehow I felt a bit jealous)

I hope to get mine very soooooon enough before I get gray hair haha!

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.