photomile

I-129F December Filers?

660 posts in this topic

I've always seen you guys (orange desk & elmer & hensie) here in this topic and sooo happy you've got your noa2s.. meaning csc is moving and other filers is on the line!

sooo excited to see my noa2 too..

Thanks!! :)CSC is definitely speeding things up. I guess it's true that things at USCIS are more efficient in spring :)

Well, our petition ends in 33, and 28 got done yesterday... I REALLY hope we see approval soon... (Sorry, I know there are people who have been waiting longer, but it's hard not to be selfish!)

I'm sure you'll get approval soon! Every time I explain the visa process to a friend/family member, their response is, "wow. that sounds horrible" LOL!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Well, our petition ends in 33, and 28 got done yesterday... I REALLY hope we see approval soon... (Sorry, I know there are people who have been waiting longer, but it's hard not to be selfish!)

is there any order to the numbers assigned? I am a few weeks ahead of you and mine ends in 45....

is there any order to the numbers assigned? I am a few weeks ahead of you and mine ends in 45....

I'm not sure about the order. When I was searching on the USCIS website, I would type in other numbers around mine... there was a chunk of petition for fiance(e)s and then some employment ones.

Regarding the approval process though, someone on a different thread gave a really good example. It's like when you're at the grocery store and there's 5 registers open, you get in a line and even though you're 5 back, there might be someone in front of you that needs a price check or an item doesn't have a bar code on it, so one cashier is able to work faster than the others. So there is somewhat of an order to things but it's not a perfect system.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's a pretty good analogy.

yeah I hope there's a chance like what Orangedesk said coz am too far, am almost in 100 huhu :crying:

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Hi all,

I'm a December filer as well. We got our NOA1 on December 12, 2011. I'm feeing so sad and discouraged :( I thought we would have NOA2 by now. I check Igor's List everyday and keep seeing people that filed after us but already have their NOA2. We've been trying to (tentatively) plan our wedding for early July and I'm starting to lose all hope. :(

I guess the good news is that on Monday I can finally call USCIS and my senator. I'm not sure if it'll do much good, but I hope so...

Anyone else from early December still waiting?

yes we are 7 dec Vermont and we are getting worried

Have you tried calling USCIS yet? I think starting May 7th (5 months) you're 'allowed' to call and ask for the status.

Hope you get yours soon! Especially since it seems like Vermont is way ahead of California (where mine is)!

what number do you guys have when you are calling the USCIS? I would like to call them soon as well.

I've been planning to call on Monday, but I guess I haven't even thought about where to call. Hmm...

I just checked on uscis.gov and the main number on their contact page is 1-800-375-5283. So I guess I'll start here. Hopefully I can get to a 'real' person!

I'm also planning to call my Senator and hoping that will be more useful. I had talked to her at the beginning of the process and she said to call her if we hadn't been approved after 5 months.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Have you tried calling USCIS yet? I think starting May 7th (5 months) you're 'allowed' to call and ask for the status.

Hope you get yours soon! Especially since it seems like Vermont is way ahead of California (where mine is)!

Thank you we called last Wednesday but the lady just said it was in review so told us nothing we didn't know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I dont know if this is fully true but this is what my senators representative emailed me this week:

I was aiming to get my NOA2 this week May 2012..so I contacted my senators office;

I did check the status of your I-129F petition, and despite information on the USCIS website indicating a 5 month processing time, the California Service Center is currently processing these petitions in about 6.5 months. As such, if you have not received a decision by July 3, 2012, please let me know

So im hoping she means 6.5 months if you are just sending your petition now...and not for all us december CSC folks....Maybe if we all call our senators..CSC will catch up to VSC!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I dont know if this is fully true but this is what my senators representative emailed me this week:

I was aiming to get my NOA2 this week May 2012..so I contacted my senators office;

I did check the status of your I-129F petition, and despite information on the USCIS website indicating a 5 month processing time, the California Service Center is currently processing these petitions in about 6.5 months. As such, if you have not received a decision by July 3, 2012, please let me know

So im hoping she means 6.5 months if you are just sending your petition now...and not for all us december CSC folks....Maybe if we all call our senators..CSC will catch up to VSC!!!

6.5 months?? oh, no,no no no! huhuhu.. :crying:

we planned to get married early this July.. am hoping to get my noa2 this Month!

Please no to 6.5.. am getting upset.. I hope CSC is still on 5mos mark.. :thumbs:

oh God help us..

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know me too...Im still hoping we all get ours this month as we all applied in December!!! Keep up the hope...but just wanted to share that..I wasnt happy about it either...:)

Hope when monday rolls around we hear more NOA2s!!!!!!!

6.5 months?? oh, no,no no no! huhuhu.. :crying:

we planned to get married early this July.. am hoping to get my noa2 this Month!

Please no to 6.5.. am getting upset.. I hope CSC is still on 5mos mark.. :thumbs:

oh God help us..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.