photomile

I-129F December Filers?

660 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Uh... the processing times on the USCIS website for Vermont just updated K1 visas to 8.9 months... what the....

Just after reading this, my Congressman's office called and confirmed the 5 months for K1's, don't know why it's spiked to 8.9...hopefully its a glitch or something in their programming as they get an increase in applications in a short amount of time, it automatically bumps up the time....so frustrating to be kept in the dark.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

haha. I looked into it too. Confirmed at 5 months. 100% a glitch. I didn't expect us to go from average 4-5 months approval to almost 9 so suddenly..

1/13/12 - I-129F Petition Submitted to Dallas Lockbox

1/18/12 - Received at Vermont Service Center

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

8/02/12 - NOA2 (197 Days After Received at VSC)

8/14/12 - Received at NVC (Assigned Case Number)

8/16/12 - Departed from NVC

8/20/12 - Arrived in US Embassy Kiev

8/28/12 - Information Received from Embassy via mail

9/12/12 - Interview (Approved)

9/19/12 - Visa Received via Elin Ltd. (FedEx)

10/05/12 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

haha. I looked into it too. Confirmed at 5 months. 100% a glitch. I didn't expect us to go from average 4-5 months approval to almost 9 so suddenly..

Wow... this had me freakin out too! My fiancee is getting her foreign passport renewed today because we thought things might be getting close... and this was a blow. But... I just checked the website and I like this even better. VSC Processing Dates as of Feb. 29, 2012. I-129F - Date was June 14, 2012. Thats only 3 months - 17 days apart. (3.5 months) So really, how do you interpret these stats? We just hit 90 Days... I will take anything that gives hope. Just wanna date to look forward to. Maybe its coming soon... Best of luck to you all!

K1 VISA / I129F

Vermont Service Center

Received: 1/19/2012

NOA1: 1/23/2012

Touched: 2/9/2012

NOA2: 7/30/2012

NVC Received: 08/08/2012

NVC Fwd To Consulate: 08/10/2012

Notification From Embassy: 08/27/2012

Interview: 09/25/2012 (Approved)

POE: 10/22/2012

Wedding: 10/26/2012

Timeline

Thank GOD it's changed back for me.

Today I learned never to trust the USCIS website

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to start drinking

I think you may be excused, but only if you will pour one for us too!!!! ?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Now i see a date on the process times on I 129 f it says june 14, 2011 on the process times,

I 129f sent dec 20

i 129f Ao1 jan 6

Timeline

I think there were two December petitions approved today, so VSC remains on target. They seem to have gotten through around half of the petitions according to the timeline (including petitions that received RFEs). I'm still hoping that by the first or second week of May that we'll see them begin to adjudicate some January petitions.

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

10/05/12 - POE

Timeline

I think there were two December petitions approved today, so VSC remains on target. They seem to have gotten through around half of the petitions according to the timeline (including petitions that received RFEs). I'm still hoping that by the first or second week of May that we'll see them begin to adjudicate some January petitions.

My guess Paul, is between the 15th and the 20th of May. Of course, it is only a guess based on average adjudication times!!!!!! It's coming soon my friend!!!

Timeline

My guess Paul, is between the 15th and the 20th of May. Of course, it is only a guess based on average adjudication times!!!!!! It's coming soon my friend!!!

Yes. I'm hoping for it man. Someone in the VSC slow down thread stated that they called USCIS and received confirmation of a 2 month delay on petitions. Doesn't make any sense. But other people have called (including my own attorney) and had a contradictory response of 5 months. Pretty discouraging if there happens to be any accuracy to reports of such a delay. I'll be shocked....and very disappointed..especially for all of us who were so close...talk about having the rug torn out from under you...

Edited by Paul86

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

10/05/12 - POE

Timeline

Yes. I'm hoping for it man. Someone in the VSC slow down thread stated that they called USCIS and received confirmation of a 2 month delay on petitions. Doesn't make any sense. But other people have called (including my own attorney) and had a contradictory response of 5 months. Pretty discouraging if there happens to be any accuracy to reports of such a delay. I'll be shocked....and very disappointed..especially for all of us who were so close...talk about having the rug torn out from under you...

Yeah. Absolutely!!! I finally just said whatever and booked a flight for Moscow!!! Gotta see my girl!!!

Timeline

Yes. I'm glad that I went to Ukraine for Easter. It was the right choice, and I definitely worried that something crazy like this could happen...Might not be June until we hear anything if these reports are true. And to be honest, it really has taken them much longer to process these December petitions than I originally expected. Sounds like a great trip though man! and it will certainly help pass this delay. I would be on the plane again in a heart beat...but now just have to conserve my vacation time and hope this delay doesn't actually happen...

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

10/05/12 - POE

Uh... the processing times on the USCIS website for Vermont just updated K1 visas to 8.9 months... what the....

That's really weird, especially since CSC is traditionally the slower service center from data here. CSC is still saying five months as of their data from yesterday. But, Igor's list is showing so many approved in December for VSC. Perhaps it's a glitch or is USCIS switching service centers? Perhaps I129Fs that were formerly sent to Vermont are now being sent to Nebraska or staying in Texas?

Timeline

That's really weird, especially since CSC is traditionally the slower service center from data here. CSC is still saying five months as of their data from yesterday. But, Igor's list is showing so many approved in December for VSC. Perhaps it's a glitch or is USCIS switching service centers? Perhaps I129Fs that were formerly sent to Vermont are now being sent to Nebraska or staying in Texas?

It absolutley has to be a computer glitch. They would not suddenly regress backward so many months. Hope they'll correct it, but based on timeline data and what some callers have found out (including myself) everything should be fine.

Edited by Paul86

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

10/05/12 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Im hoping to..We are so close...fingers crossed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.